napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with cycle. Please, help wanted for an adult

Rafydorado

Hello everyone. Im new here. Just came cause i need some help. I am a 40 yeas old guy who loves crossfit. I have sone globo many years as well. But now im full time crossfit athlete and coach. Yes, i came for help, help i cant ask where i train and work. I have been in a plato for almost a year. Cant loose weight no matter what. I know my diet is not the best, but i do control the junk food and i also train twice a day. I cant loose my belly fat and my man boobs lol. Im not that fat, i just need to loose some weight around my belly and my percorals. I have been reading forums for a whole mont about doing a cycle. I have don a few but i know i have done then bad or i just bought junk or placebos. Y need to do a good one now. I need to cut some fat, get a little strengh but mos of all improve endurence.

I was thinking test e with winstrol and eq. I have also thinked of deca but i dont want to be bloated. Maybe primo. As you see, im realky lost. I need some advance from experts. I dont have to much miney to pend, as i will look for something basic, something to give me a boost, that can help me get there and most of all, help with my fat loss. Please, i just came for serious help, im not a kid. Im 40 years ald, 5'11", 205 lbs, with some belly fat.

Any advice will be Appreciated.

Steroids aren't fat burners. That will not work. If losing fat is your goal try sarms.

If you know your diet is not the best, I'd start there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say "I know my diet is not the best"

But yet you want to use AAS?

That's not how AAS works.

On top of that AAS and crossfit aren't a match.

Why do you want to use test, EQ, winny, and primo? How do these compounds work? What do they do?

DON’T try to live this lifestyle if you can’t afford it. I understand not everyone earns the same income but food, the SARMS, incidentals cost a lot of money. There’s no shame in putting things off until you’re in a better financial position.

You are t going to like it BUT you summed it all up when you said
"I know my diet is not the best"

Bro... there is nothing more important..with out it nothing works... not exercise... not steroids... NOTHING

So instead of being committed to a strict diet... you look to steroids to do the work for you
That would be fine...IF it worked like that.... SORRY... it just doesn't

Unfortunately you...like so many others are under a HUGE misconception about steroids

Steroids don't help you get in shape !!!
Steroids aid guys in superior shape take it to the next level

Without the basic foundation of a consistent displined diet.... you have nothing to build on

Last edited:
Thnx for info. All above is true. But i know there are some AAS that aids in or help to achieve fatburning process faster. Maybe im wrong, i know without a propper nutrition there is no magic pill but at least something to aid in the process.

Again...you are wrong...AAS help preserve muscle while on a reduced calorie diet
They don't burn fat.. or help to burn fat ....

Winny isn't a thermo. People misconceive it as a thermo it actually dries you out more than anything. Targets water but not fat. Vardifferenf story. Primo is an amazing compound but if you're under 10-12%... things thermo like clen, albuterol, T3, T4, some sarms like S4 S9009 and GW can assist in that. Also phentermine is pretty legit from the reviews I've read. Peptides like hgh frag will help a lot with fat or just GH in general. Hell your 40 get a blood test of everything including test and gh serum. Maybe you'll be shocked and be way under in the T levels and a doc will give you a TRT. BUT... high T will improve your body composition with increased lipolysis and prevention of new fat cell creation. So there is a benefit to optimizing your testosterone for weight loss. With higher T levels you have a higher metabolic rate (but you need to be in a deficit and higher MR means you usually are hungrier). So the fact they aren't "fat burners" is true indeed, BUT AGAIN don't let people fool you that they won't assist in the slightest in that area. They do help. Just not the way you're thinking.

BUT... high T will improve your body composition with increases lipolysis and prevention of new fat cell creation. So there is a benefit to optimizing your testosterone for weight loss. With higher T levels you have a higher metabolic rate (but

This is so misleading ....the only men that benefit are those with hypogonadism...bringing their serum testosterone into normal physiological levels will aid in bringing their metabolism into balance.....
Higher than normal physiological testosterone levels DO NOT provide increased lipolysis and prevention of new fat cell production

This kind of extrapolated supposition is what has lead the general population to believe steroids "get you ripped"

A study looked at 115 obese men aged between 38-83 years with low testosterone levels. They were injected with the hormone every 12 weeks to increase levels. The research, paid for by Bayer Pharma, a manufacturer of testosterone replacement therapy, found no increased risk of prostate cancer, a side-effect found in other studies.
The relationship between obesity and testosterone appears to be a vicious cycle. There are numerous studies showing that obesity, in particular abdominal obesity, is associated with reduced testosterone levels in men and a reduction in muscle.
With ageing, especially beyond 40-50 years, testosterone levels tend to decline slowly, which may predispose to abdominal obesity which will then further lower testosterone levels.
Prof Ashley Grossman, an endocrinologist from the University of Oxford said: "This is interesting, but not absolutely convincing. We cannot say for sure that this is the effect of the drug rather than being involved in such a trial.
"I will remain sceptical until I see a large scale study in a more robust fashion." The gold standard test would be to pitch the testosterone injections against a dummy drug in a controlled trial.
Of course in this study some of these patients were low T but the fact of the matter is artificial T can help.
Levels fluctuating in-between the normal range of total testosterone (250-1200 ng/dL), a decrease from ~600 ng/dL to ~300 ng/dL (achieved with the administration of a GnRH antagonist drug), caused a staggering 36% increase in the fat mass of healthy human subjects.
Those very double-blind study of combined treatment with GnRH agonist plus one of five doses (25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg/wk) of testosterone enanthate (TE).

Is it going to work in the way he wants it?! No but does higher T levels natural or artificial help. Yes.

DID YOU NOT READ MY RESPONSE?

I clearly acknowledged what this study showed.....the men in theses studies were obese BECAUSE they were low test..cure the cause (give them test) and you help reverse the obesity
THIS CANNOT BE EXTRAPOLATED INTO>>TEST WILL AID IN REDUCING BF in men with normal testosterone levels

My response above was:
"the only men that benefit are those with hypogonadism...bringing their serum testosterone into normal physiological levels will aid in bringing their metabolism into balance.....
Higher than normal physiological testosterone levels DO NOT provide increased lipolysis and prevention of new fat cell production (as you stated)

This kind of extrapolated supposition is what has leads the general population to believe steroids "get you ripped" "

So you post the study that shows hypogonadal men (low testosterone) may receive a reduction of BF by bringing there serum levels up to normal

Where you go so very wrong is ASSUMING adding additional testosterone (to bring serum testosterone levels 2, 3, 4, 5 times above normal) in normal men (such as the OP wants to do ) will have some "fat reducing" properties

THERE IS NO CLINICAL EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS

YOU STATED......"BUT AGAIN don't let people fool you that they (steroids*) won't assist in the slightest in that area. They do help.

You do everyone ...especially the OP... a huge dis service by perpetuating this unfounded view of the pharmacology of testosterone

These guys are grasping at straws and will cling to any bad advise to support their desire to use steroids to "get in shape"...anything other than educating them on the basic foundation of diet and training keeps them from attaining their goal
ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ADVISE IS BASELESS

Also... as far as the OP is concerned ...he is considering using other steroids that absolutely do not have any of these properties

Last edited:
Last year i took a blood test and a testosterone analysis. Blood test was good, but testosterone test i was right there at the bottom. One percent down and i cualified for a TRT. Now ill be 40 next month, thats why i want to repeat that analysis. If i could find something that can help me in the body fat percent i would deffinetly stay away from roids. But anyways, when i go and eat clean i stay the same, doesnt matter how clean i eat and i train crossfir 6 days a week twice a day, i stay the same. That belly fat and fat in my pectorals, ( man boobs ) dont wanna leave. Thats why i ask for help with roids. But if i could find other way ill try. What can sarms ( cardarine ) do?

if you think you are hypogonadal...low testosterone...and have signs of the following..I highly suggest you see an Endocrinologist (specializing in Men's health) for diagnosis and treatment...SARM's are a great safe way to help with fat reduction while dieting and training...check out Dylan's YouTube video on sarms

Some physical manifestations of Hypogonadism (low testosterne)

Erectile dysfunction (impotence: inability to develop or maintain an erection)

Fatigue (lack of energy)

Muscle mass and strength (reduced)

Body fat (increased)

Back pain

Osteoporosis development (reduced bone mass/density and increased risk of fracture)

Heart attack risk (higher incidence of sudden death)

Cholesterol (high: especially LDL/HDL ratio)

Refractory period increased (time it takes to have sex again)

Sperm count (reduced fertility)

Gynecomastia (development of male breasts)

Mental Signs and Symptoms

Libido decreased (lowered sex drive)

Brain fog (difficulty concentrating)

Memory problems

Emotional Signs and Symptoms

Depression (sadness, hopelessness, despair)

Motivation and ambition (decreased)

Irritability (increased anger, agitation, or loss of patience)

Yeah I read your response. I am saying are they meant for fat burning? No! Will they aid a small amount in fat lost especially if you are low on T?! Yes! There is one study out and I will find it if those numbers above the normal average help. I'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest. But I'm not agreeing with you either. All I'm saying is if he low than it will aid to get on TRT. The other stuff not so much but if he's low and bringing his levels back to normal will benefit him. So don't say I'm doing him a disservice and everyone else for that matter when I posted, "levels in the normal range with administration of GnRH helped with body fat mass 36% in healthy human subjects." He pointed out he was healthy. Just a sub par diet. He pointed out his crossfit guy. And so I said hell hey a hormone panel and you might find you're low T and get on some type of TRT...

With that said I never once said starting dosing 500mg a week of T Deca Tren Primo Mast and EQ all at once. I said high T will help. No where in there did I state higher than normal. So before you keep trying to ride that high horse into the gates of whatever place you find holy. Realize I never once said start dosing and pinning shit like crazy I'm not a MD nor a dietitian or anything crazy like that. I simply stated a fact that you agreed on me with.

From all symptoms above, the only ones i can garantee i have are gynecomastia, increase belly fat, some back pain, thats it. All the rest im ok and good.

YOU STATED to the OP. (Someone that hasn't been diagnosed as hypogonadal and is wanting to use steroids to help reduce body fat) .....

"BUT AGAIN don't let people fool you that they (steroids*) won't assist in the slightest in that area. They do help.

You are WRONG and all your dancing around doesn't change that fact

Last edited:
Ok dr buen, I never said anything about "steroids" I said test can help I.e a catalyst. Not this magic serum you keep thinking I'm saying. If you are LOW T, a test or TRT which usually is a IM injection from a doctor is a form of Steroid prescribed by a physician sir. Which in turn will raise levels to NORMAL which can aid in the reduction.

Steroids are not going to get you to lose bodyfat. Buen has done an excellent job explaining that and I'm not going to go into any more detail if you can't quite grasp that. If you be.ieve that and follow through with that you will be in a world of disappointment when you run a cycle and are still just as fat at the end of it but you are completely shut down and feel like shit. Steroids are not for people with belly fat either. It's for people that have put their time in and achieved a physical state that has built a good natural foundation and body composition.

I recommend going with sarms. I know you are on a budget, so I'll try to make this as economical as possible for you. However this is not a cheap lifestyle, and it's hard to get anywhere pinching pennies. I would go with the gw and MK-2866 stacked for 12 weeks. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com and if you go to the discount section you can get buy two get one free which will cover your cycle

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thnx bro. How do cardarine stacked with mk 2866 works in my case? And why i need a pct with those if they arent aas?

Top Bottom