napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rockmfhudds 2nd SARMS cycle with additions

sleep? ya I got some last night it was amazing, the SR, the my pillow I got for Christmas I got some good stuff last night.

So Day 2 not much to report leg day today I was a little rushed by my wife cuz she had to get back to get ready for work, she hates squats so I heard the whining, but nevertheless I asked her for 8 weeks of commitment and she said OK, I was feeling a little aggravated by that but bit my tongue, can the drol really work that fast? it is like the old nortesten anotesten and acetobolan I took many years ago. So overall I feel great ate like a caveman yesterday it was fairly clean I am also logging in my book what I eat and how much I may share the boring details with yall later and drank a lot of water about 9 bottles, picked up a gallon jug yesterday that i will try to suck down today but this log is basically about the modified super stack sarms, a bombs and test cycle, aromasin eod and proviron.

More to come.......

Following! I see you on here all the time, you are one motivated dude! Shit, I'm excited for you bro lol

thanks brother I appreciate that I slipped a little during pct and holidays but fuck it I aint taking it hard, im hittin it hard.

I also forgot to metion my first pin with PHURIOUS test cyp was smooth as hell no noticeable pip if I push in on the site its like a sore muscle but nothing from the gear or oil itself. Thanks Phurious

thanks brother I appreciate that I slipped a little during pct and holidays but fuck it I aint taking it hard, im hittin it hard.

I also forgot to metion my first pin with PHURIOUS test cyp was smooth as hell no noticeable pip if I push in on the site its like a sore muscle but nothing from the gear or oil itself. Thanks Phurious

Pip sucks, that's good to know! I remember my first pin...I was so nervous, hand shaking, sweating, pushed it in way too fast...I had a baseball size knot in my ass for almost a week. Haha, little smoother with it now.

lol ya the last cycle I was shaking in the beginning and every now and then I will get freaked out again but not bad, haven't had any bad pip and I ran biotech cyp and phurious now

Day 3

Back day in the gym I wont bore you with the basic exercises or reps or sets, I will post if I hit PR's etc. First of all I would like to say I slept like a damn baby last night, is it the SARMs the SR I have no idea but I like it. Had a few vision sides yesterday and I believe it was because I jumped right back on the s4 where I left off last cycle forgot the protocol no biggie straightened it out today. Overall feeling is good I was pretty ravenous yesterday and stoked the "fire" all day, and my gallon of water was done by 230 which is usually hard for me to drink a whole gallon but this is 2 days straight. I am sore from chest but I know as soon as the 2866 kicks in good that will subside. Very excited to start this process over again I have been waiting for this for a while. Ready for the complete kick in of the super stack with rad and mk677 and sr. I am sure it wont be longer than next week when I hit full stride with it pulsating thru my veins.

More to follow

Day 3

Back day in the gym I wont bore you with the basic exercises or reps or sets, I will post if I hit PR's etc. First of all I would like to say I slept like a damn baby last night, is it the SARMs the SR I have no idea but I like it. Had a few vision sides yesterday and I believe it was because I jumped right back on the s4 where I left off last cycle forgot the protocol no biggie straightened it out today. Overall feeling is good I was pretty ravenous yesterday and stoked the "fire" all day, and my gallon of water was done by 230 which is usually hard for me to drink a whole gallon but this is 2 days straight. I am sore from chest but I know as soon as the 2866 kicks in good that will subside. Very excited to start this process over again I have been waiting for this for a while. Ready for the complete kick in of the super stack with rad and mk677 and sr. I am sure it wont be longer than next week when I hit full stride with it pulsating thru my veins.

More to follow

Oh man I'm right there with yah! The only thing I don't have right now is my mk-677...not sure whats taking so long everything else came.

What type of training are you doing? Any specific split?...I like gym details...lol

lol just basic exercises with dumbells flat incline bench decline cables pec deck, one arm rows, lat pulldowns, close grip rows, pull ups dumb bell deadlifts, i am also working out with my wife which is a task at times but nevertheless it will teach me patience i guess haha that way if i have to go out of town she isn't totally lost in the gym
We do one body part a day 6 days a week, cardio 3-4 times a week gotta work back up to 60 mins i don't really do abs as i try to keep em tight with all other exercises but i may throw some leg raises etc into the mix occasionally. It really is primitive workouts man nothing crazy

Day 4

Abs and cardio day today felt very good cardio is feeling a lot easier as expected with the GW. I don't know what it is but I am sleeping like a damn baby every night to the point where I don't want to get up out of bed, I know that mk 677 is supposed to help with sleep but is the SR or rad help with that as well. If I am lethargic on MK I am going to fuckin die!!!! I am usually not one to hit snooze ever, and I have for the last 2 days just feel like im dragging ass first thing. After I am up I am fine and I even went to bed an hour earlier last night because of the morning before. Oh well we shall see.
My back is shredded and sore from Day 3 I really cant wait for this 2866 to get in there and start healing lol. But all and all pretty good day

on a side note its Day 4 for my old lady on the triple stack she is feeling good, after abs today we used a roller and rolled each other out from legs, chest and back workout that helped a lot for both of us

Good to know your sleeping well! How are you finding your appetite on mk-677? I'm on day 2 and holy shit dude...I'm the human vacuum right now. I haven't had an appetite like this since I was a teenager!

I haven't started it yet its on its way prolly get here tomorrow or Saturday, I know man im skeert cuz my buddy told me he was ravenous on lgd and I haven't seen it yet but its only day 4 too. how bout lethargy are you getting any of that with the mk?

i mean i aint trying to eat man but i guess if its healthy it will be ok to add lean mass i was just gonna try to stay in the 200 lb range or maybe lower but really if the body fat cuts fuck it. it is what it is ill just be a cut up fucking beast

Top Bottom