napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking orals

Hyena_

Hey all. Just have a question on orals. Im interested in stacking winstrol and anavar on a future cycle, but i wanted to know what the standard protocol is for stacking multiple orals. Would you take both at full dosages (i guess it would depend on the compounds + cycle experience), or would you lower the dose for each compound? Assume that this would be done with proper on cycle support.

Hey all. Just have a question on orals. Im interested in stacking winstrol and anavar on a future cycle, but i wanted to know what the standard protocol is for stacking multiple orals. Would you take both at full dosages (i guess it would depend on the compounds + cycle experience), or would you lower the dose for each compound? Assume that this would be done with proper on cycle support.

you would never stack them at full doses... not a chance... thats far beyond reckless... what are you stats and cycle history? goals? age/height/weight/body fat??? cycle history??

Im going to guess this is your first cycle. Youre experience will dictate most of the advice youll get. If its a first cycle just run test. You should run test with any cycle... its the most beneficial base for a cycle to get results and maintain wellbeing while on. Youll also need an AI and pct.

Sorry if my assumption is wrong btw

you would never stack them at full doses... not a chance... thats far beyond reckless... what are you stats and cycle history? goals? age/height/weight/body fat??? cycle history??
Yeah, from what i've been reading, folks who stack orals usually cut doses in half or more. The people who took full doses were either experienced or simply reckless lol.

Ive completed one cycle of just Test E, and im currently on my second cycle of Test E + winstrol.

I wasnt planning on doing something like this anytime soon, but here are some stats anyway:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 190
Bf: 13%

Goal is mainly just to lean out and harden up while still feeling strong (or even get stronger). Obviously something like tren would do the trick but i really dont think im ready for that yet haha. Appreciate the replies.

It can be done at half doses for sure.. lots of people do that. just keep the support in there and watch your body. Sorry for the assumption but I see a lot of people asking about running a couple orals for their first cycle and its definitely not a good idea. Ever consider kicking with one and finishing with the other? Taking a break from orals for 4 weeks in between during cycle

It can be done at half doses for sure.. lots of people do that. just keep the support in there and watch your body. Sorry for the assumption but I see a lot of people asking about running a couple orals for their first cycle and its definitely not a good idea. Ever consider kicking with one and finishing with the other? Taking a break from orals for 4 weeks in between during cycle
I didnt think of that. If it isnt too harsh, i wouldnt mind going that route, that way I can still get the full results of each one, albeit at different times...

The biggest reason to not stack orals at a high dose is because of your liver health. You'll want to make sure that you have a good cycle support to go with orals. Something that contains things like milk thistle. Above all you want to stay healthy. Bravo to you though for getting on the board and asking questions before you start anything. That's what this place is all about. We are always here for each other.
SnS

The biggest reason to not stack orals at a high dose is because of your liver health. You'll want to make sure that you have a good cycle support to go with orals. Something that contains things like milk thistle. Above all you want to stay healthy. Bravo to you though for getting on the board and asking questions before you start anything. That's what this place is all about. We are always here for each other.
SnS
Yup, Im aware of the hepatotoxicity of orals. Im already taking tudca along with another supp that contains NAC and milk thistle.

Clearly the consensus is that stacking orals is generally a bad idea, so i might just ex that idea. But if kicking and finishing with two orals with a break in between is a safe/effective way of going about it, as suggested earlier, i am definitely interested. Id like some more input/advice on that idea if anyone has experience using multiple orals in one cycle.

Stacking orals can be done, but as said it needs to be done at half regular dose of each. You certainly don't want to run them together at full strength. Besides liver health there is also the added strain on lipids and blood pressure.

If done that way, some people will use two orals to reap a little of the benefits of each to achieve a desired result. Things like half dose of winny and var are popular, or dbol and anadrol amongst other combos.

I personally never do that, and would rather run one oral compound at regular strength. Depending on the cycle I kickstart with one and then finish with a hardener

Yup, Im aware of the hepatotoxicity of orals. Im already taking tudca along with another supp that contains NAC and milk thistle.

Clearly the consensus is that stacking orals is generally a bad idea, so i might just ex that idea. But if kicking and finishing with two orals with a break in between is a safe/effective way of going about it, as suggested earlier, i am definitely interested. Id like some more input/advice on that idea if anyone has experience using multiple orals in one cycle.

I think you're going to do what you're going to do so PLEASE get some support for you're self.

Here is a list to help with other internal organs support you can check out
ALL on Amazon.com

TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid)
NOW Foods Nac-Acetyl Cysteine

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare UriCare/Cystone, Urinary

HIGH STRENGTH PROSTATE SUPPORT - Prostabio contains 33 high quality ingredients
Prostate 5LX
Now Foods Clinical Strength Prostate Health

NOW Foods - Hawthorn Berry

Be safe ........Tin Man

So when you ran your first cycle (test only) how did that go? How were your gains? did you pct and keep most of your gains? How long ago was your first cycle?

So when you ran your first cycle (test only) how did that go? How were your gains? did you pct and keep most of your gains? How long ago was your first cycle?
My first cycle was decent. My gains were primarily in strength, but i ended up netting +15lbs after pct was done. My strength stayed up, but i definitely missed that feeling of virility and power that you have while on cycle, and i felt like i wasnt as 'dense' or solid, even though i was getting compliments left and right about how big i'd gotten lmao. I started that back in March and finished it late July this year. Started my current cycle early November.

I didnt think of that. If it isnt too harsh, i wouldnt mind going that route, that way I can still get the full results of each one, albeit at different times...

Id say your best bet would be to kick your cycle for 4 weeks, keeping the dose average (dont overdue it) and then break for 4-6 weeks and finish with a dht derivitive like winstrol or var

The popular stack of adrol and dbol has been around for a long time....never at fll doses. You have to realize that orals are designed to put up a fight with your liver. That is why they can raise liver enzymes. The orals coming in are seen as toxins by the liver and the liver puts up a very tough fight to destroy them.The liver looses the fight. To me....NOT GOOD. I have no use for any oral. Chemically designed to whip your liver in a fight!~

The popular stack of adrol and dbol has been around for a long time....never at fll doses. You have to realize that orals are designed to put up a fight with your liver. That is why they can raise liver enzymes. The orals coming in are seen as toxins by the liver and the liver puts up a very tough fight to destroy them.The liver looses the fight. To me....NOT GOOD. I have no use for any oral. Chemically designed to whip your liver in a fight!~

I have to agree with you on this ...... no orals here

Same here... I have about 300 TBol collecting dust... Still don't know if I'm going to add them to a blast or not...

To me I think all orals are....... NO joke............. only the person taking them will know how much support you will need

Like when your eyes start turning yellow....... LOL

Then you have guys that still drink booze on cycle. and that is totally stupid!

Top Bottom