napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

Disappointment is that I would have liked to know what 677 does on its own thats all. 30's wow your a kid TRT lucky you they won't do that for me here in Canada I was low 249 they only help when your below 200. What color is MK677 & aromasin as when we order from PE they remove the lables for international orders. Have you seen a log from someone thats not on anything but MK677 preferably from a junior member.

I've ordered 5 bottles of mk-677 and just coming off pct. Will be running it on it's own for a couple weeks before starting my sarms bridge. Keep an eye out for a log next week!

I've ordered 5 bottles of mk-677 and just coming off pct. Will be running it on it's own for a couple weeks before starting my sarms bridge. Keep an eye out for a log next week!
Nice bro what sarm bridge you gona run?

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Definitely looking forward to that log bro!

That's whats up man! I'm going to run it myself in a few months. The only thing that worries me is how hunger I'll get- Ill have to do ECA stack or something..

Sorry I've been MIA, gentlemen. Came down with the flu, and been feeling like I got hit by a truck. I have stayed out of the gym for 4 days now to try to rest up. Feeling quite a bit better today, so hopefully I'm on the upswing. Still keeping up with my dosing!

Sorry I've been MIA, gentlemen. Came down with the flu, and been feeling like I got hit by a truck. I have stayed out of the gym for 4 days now to try to rest up. Feeling quite a bit better today, so hopefully I'm on the upswing. Still keeping up with my dosing!

Damn everyone been getting sick. Glad you're at least starting to recover.

Yah that sucks dude, gym life and sickness do not mix well. Hope you come back full force soon!

Nice bro what sarm bridge you gona run?

Doing the ultra super stack. Should be a good run...package should be here tomorrow! I keep hitting the refresh button on my usps tracking page. God I hate waiting! lol

Doing the ultra super stack. Should be a good run...package should be here tomorrow! I keep hitting the refresh button on my usps tracking page. God I hate waiting! lol
Nice bro! I know what you mean!

Well I finished my MK677 run about 3 days ago, and since I've been dropping weight. Is that normal??? Perhaps it's the water retention some speak of.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the product. Sleep and recovery were at an all time high, and after getting past the first week of lethargy, energy in the gym was amazing. I encourage anyone who would like to improve their sleep, their appetite, or their strength in the gym to give it a go!

Well I finished my MK677 run about 3 days ago, and since I've been dropping weight. Is that normal??? Perhaps it's the water retention some speak of.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the product. Sleep and recovery were at an all time high, and after getting past the first week of lethargy, energy in the gym was amazing. I encourage anyone who would like to improve their sleep, their appetite, or their strength in the gym to give it a go!

Awesome dude. I'm continuing on after this 2nd bottle.
So glad to hear you say your dropping weight though because I'm dropping it a week out. How rapidly is it coming off? You think its all water?

Nice wrap up of your log! I'm on my 3rd day of mk-677, your log was full of info that was useful for me.
I'm glad it was helpful for you bro!

Awesome dude. I'm continuing on after this 2nd bottle.
So glad to hear you say your dropping weight though because I'm dropping it a week out. How rapidly is it coming off? You think its all water?
If I had more funds atm I certainly would. Money is a bit tight right now.

Dude, I hit a high of 208.0 after a couple higher sodium days, and now I'm 201.6. I'm hoping it's water. Strength is still increasing and macros are still high so I'm FAIRLY certain it isn't lbm... I hope lol.

I'm glad it was helpful for you bro!

If I had more funds atm I certainly would. Money is a bit tight right now.

Dude, I hit a high of 208.0 after a couple higher sodium days, and now I'm 201.6. I'm hoping it's water. Strength is still increasing and macros are still high so I'm FAIRLY certain it isn't lbm... I hope lol.

If its that quick and fluctuates like that probably just water.

Bro keep running the MK shoot for 6 months and log it ! Anything less than 6 months would not show this compounds true potential, and 11+ months would be ideal...

That's whats up man! I'm going to run it myself in a few months. The only thing that worries me is how hunger I'll get- Ill have to do ECA stack or something..
It's really not that bad in my opinion. I did experience a hunger increase, but I'm managing it fine and it hasn't really made my diet any more difficult while dieting down

Top Bottom