napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's wife trt log.

Nothing wrong with being informed. Take your time bro. I just knew I was hitting this tren and would be wanting sex like crazy. I needed the wife on that level also. Didn't want to ask for sex.

Ask for sex?!? Come on now, ya just gotta take it! [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask for sex?!? Come on now, ya just gotta take it! [emoji48]

Hahaha I know I know. But I love it when I wake up to a bj or she bends over and says to put it in her ass without me even saying anything. I've been sitting on the couch watching TV and she goes in the room and comes out naked a gets on top of me. I want that stuff back.

I believe the wife is starting to feel the effects. I got texts today saying she was in the mood. She hit it good at the gym also. Hopefully it will continue going well from here. I gave her test e. So it will take some time to reach full effect.

I believe the wife is starting to feel the effects. I got texts today saying she was in the mood. She hit it good at the gym also. Hopefully it will continue going well from here. I gave her test e. So it will take some time to reach full effect.

That's awesome to hear brother. I hope it all gets even better from here

Hell yes man that is awesome u bout to be back in bidness

Business is going down here soon as she gets put of the shower. There is a noticeable change to back before she had the small issue. Small things I can see. Just can tell there is a change for the better. Right now she is singing something Spanish in the shower lol.

Business is going down here soon as she gets put of the shower. There is a noticeable change to back before she had the small issue. Small things I can see. Just can tell there is a change for the better. Right now she is singing something Spanish in the shower lol.

Sounds like it's going to be a good night for you bro lol

WEEK ONE UPDATE

Second injection in and libido is coming back.

Also a contributing factor is after one month of birth control she has stopped that. Immediately started feeling better and less bloated feeling.

So far sex has been every night for 3 days and she is getting the animal instinct back. So far so good.

Top Bottom