napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gtformula's wife trt log.

GTFORMULA

Banned
As was discussed in DRB'S thread, I'll be doing a small trt dose for my wife. It will be at 25mg of test ew to see how she reacts. Also taking 12.5mg of aromasin ew to lower estrogen.

After coming to America from Honduras she has noticed chamber in hormones.

Symptoms include:
More emotional
Breasts have grown substantially
Less sex drive
Weight gain
Skin changes

I believe that we are getting a lot of estrogen from foods, water, and all kinds of places. This is to counter those changes.

Still young Age 31
5'6" 148 pounds.

Attachments

• 2015-12-25_13.58.40.jpg
    2015-12-25_13.58.40.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 58
Excellent thread to follow. Any chance we can get her age? Has she got to menopause yet? Sry if these are personal questions. Just trying to figure out if this is some of the reasons for the symptoms.

This will be an awesome thread man. No hoard will you find this stuff. This will be good for a lot of the ladies out there

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice I'm intrigued on this aswell. My wife has been interested in something for a little bit and has been asking my opinion. Is she going to be getting bloodwork done?

Unfortunately we don't have insurance or anything. So this will all be on how she feels and how I see her react.

Dosing is low, so I'll be very cautious.

Im not seeing how breast growth is a side effect. Lol. Or a problem.

PHURIOUS

Nope. Me neither! LOL Win, win

I agree guys. Definitely not a problem. Just some evidence of higher than before estrogen. Honestly it was the libido that triggered (her) to say something. She is a super horny Latina. So if she doesn't feel that fire, she knows something is wrong. It's not a mental issues either. So we are giving this a try.

Pinned her earlier today with a slin pin. Went fine. Anxiety over.

i can assure you mine is not and will be starting a low dose of sust in the new year, with triple xxx up in this bitch

damn man you jumped on that quickly. One other question there is no chance that she is prego right?

I don't fuck around brother. I'm the get it done type of guy. No she is definitely not pregnant. I'm cut and she is on the pill at the moment for about another week.

Top Bottom