napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking orals

Orals are harsh on the liver bro. Why stack two at the same time? Doesn't make since to me.

For the most part, it is always a bad idea. The only exception would he halving the doses of two orals to lower toxicity levels. Running two orals at normal dosage is reckless

Orals are harsh on the liver bro. Why stack two at the same time? Doesn't make since to me.

dosing them at half the dose normal is the equivalent of a full dose so in that circumstance it would be okay although probably not necessary dependent upon the compounds selected and experience of the user... its definitely not something for a newer user and not generally very common...

For the most part, it is always a bad idea. The only exception would he halving the doses of two orals to lower toxicity levels. Running two orals at normal dosage is reckless

Running at normal doses is what I was referring to. But still I'd rather run the normal dose of 1 and get the full effect of the oral compound. That's just my take.

dosing them at half the dose normal is the equivalent of a full dose so in that circumstance it would be okay although probably not necessary dependent upon the compounds selected and experience of the user... its definitely not something for a newer user and not generally very common...
Definitely not very common

Running at normal doses is what I was referring to. But still I'd rather run the normal dose of 1 and get the full effect of the oral compound. That's just my take.

Yes that's my stance as well. I'd much rather run one oral at normal dose, but I also understand those that want a certain desired benefit form two different orals running at half doses. I know people that have done that and loved it. I never have myself

im all about running one oral at the normal dose... there are a few combinations out there that really do work well together at half doses... some do and some don't... two that have a proven track record are winstrol and tbol together as well as dbol and anadrol... both of these have proven time and time again to stack well at half doses.. i can personally tell you that i ran the winstrol and tbol combination and it really was worth the run... it was excellent... now if we are talking full doses, well then there's no way i would ever recommend that whatsoever... thats beyond absurd...

Top Bottom