napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence RAD140, SR9009, AND GW50156 log

Thanks Dylan. I really do need some good ideas on some food alternatives. Also need some advice for the coming tren cycle diet. We can do all that in pms if you want. Carbs are my weakness for sure. And on top of that I'm kinda picky on my foods too. For instance, I can't eat tuna without instantly throwing up lol. Canned meat in general haha. I plan to go buy a bunch of meat this weekend and grill a big batch. I'll try to get back on track soon. I've been really hungry lately so that hasn't been helping either.

Thanks Dylan. I really do need some good ideas on some food alternatives. Also need some advice for the coming tren cycle diet. We can do all that in pms if you want. Carbs are my weakness for sure. And on top of that I'm kinda picky on my foods too. For instance, I can't eat tuna without instantly throwing up lol. Canned meat in general haha. I plan to go buy a bunch of meat this weekend and grill a big batch. I'll try to get back on track soon. I've been really hungry lately so that hasn't been helping either.

you can do this, its just finding the right mix of things and making them enjoyable... thats something im a master at... what are some things you just cant stand nor tolerate? can you make a list of what your daily diet looks like and i can at least see what needs tweak and recommend necessary changes... you can still take in good carbs and make them clean, utilize them for what you need without going crazy on them.. carbs can be your friend IF and ONLY IF you utilize them properly but they MUST be a good part of your diet...

yes very interesting log I love it and I know what you mean about being disciplined even through your bridge of sarms I slipped a little as well. but I will get back on track in 2 weeks well now but I will hit my cycle again in 2 weeks basically test and superman stack

WEEK 5 UPDATE

Everything is still going well. This weekend I worked my ass off on my car and sweated out a few pounds. So now I'm down to 194.

The Sr 9009 is now empty. Also the GW is very low. So I'll be running just the RAD140 from here on out.

NOTE: RAD140 in my experience is almost a sexual stimulant. I take it at around 8 pm and by 10 I'm very horny lol. Not a p.e.d. but helps get you in the mood.

Lifting is still going well and strong. I would say not quite as strong as on cycle but close. I've been able to keep most of my gains from my last cycle. When I hit the next big cycle it will be nice to not play catch up and go right to gainzzz and business.

Week 6 update.

Everything is going well. No issues. Still feeling good.

About 5 weeks ago I started loading up on deca so that by week 5 or 6 it would start kicking in (since it's such a long ester) and I believe it is now starting to work.

So I'm taking below my trt dose of 330mg of test now at 250mg instead. The Rad140. Deca at 300mg.

I've lost weight from 195 pounds to 193 yesterday morning. But I've been told by 3 different people I look leaner and also much larger in my shoulders and arms. So it is a win, win for me.

Also started a new diet in prep for my next big cycle. So I should be able to keep my weight down until I start adding muscle mass.

Week 6 update.

About 5 weeks ago I started loading up on deca so that by week 5 or 6 it would start kicking in (since it's such a long ester) and I believe it is now starting to work.

So I'm taking below my trt dose of 330mg of test now at 250mg instead. The Rad140. Deca at 300mg.

I've lost weight from 195 pounds to 193 yesterday morning. But I've been told by 3 different people I look leaner and also much larger in my shoulders and arms. So it is a win, win for me.

Also started a new diet in prep for my next big cycle. So I should be able to keep my weight down until I start adding muscle mass.
Sounds good bro. Glad everything is going great for you!

Week 6 update.

Great log! I'm really digging all these positive results everyone is getting from these sarms.

END OF LOG AND SUMMARY.

I want to thank PURE ESSENCE for letting me log for them and Dylan Gemelli for getting it all setup.

Cutting it a little short. I believe I may have been drawing a bit over on it every day. So it ran out a little faster than the expected 8 weeks. I made it almost 7 weeks.

RAD140 WORKS. Plain and simple is great. I was able to keep most of my gains from my previous cycle and not go down in size or mass. 100% recommended for a bridge type situation between cycles or stand alone for decent clean gains.

I used GW50516 AND SR9009 in the front of this cycle also to try out. They also work very well at increasing output and stamina. Could hit sets back to back with almost zero rest times.

Highly recommend at least trying it for everyone to see how you react. It worked for me. It could work for you also.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWED.

FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS.

END OF LOG AND SUMMARY.

I want to thank PURE ESSENCE for letting me log for them and Dylan Gemelli for getting it all setup.

Cutting it a little short. I believe I may have been drawing a bit over on it every day. So it ran out a little faster than the expected 8 weeks. I made it almost 7 weeks.

RAD140 WORKS. Plain and simple is great. I was able to keep most of my gains from my previous cycle and not go down in size or mass. 100% recommended for a bridge type situation between cycles or stand alone for decent clean gains.

I used GW50516 AND SR9009 in the front of this cycle also to try out. They also work very well at increasing output and stamina. Could hit sets back to back with almost zero rest times.

Highly recommend at least trying it for everyone to see how you react. It worked for me. It could work for you also.

How soon after your done the sarms do you feel the effects wear off? Is it gradual or does it leave quickly?

END OF LOG AND SUMMARY.

Did you notice any enhanced fat loss from the SR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

END OF LOG AND SUMMARY.

Great work bro. I'm still going with my RAD and it has been a very positive experience. I got a nice recomp going.

Top Bottom