napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another shout out to Phurious

I wasn't being too serious. More of just saying your gear looks great. Before coming here I've never heard of you, so the question about your gear was genuine, but more of a compliment on how it looks.

You have never heard of me? Lol you must not be on any forums

PHURIOUS

I've been on a few since Feb/March of this year and nope. With that tude you have, it's just as well tho..
Cheers.

I have no "tude" as you put it. You barely been a member two weeks. You came into my review. And questioned my product. And then say you havnt heard of me. That to me translates into you dont have much forum experience. Or you would know.....

PHURIOUS

Seems like there's always someone trying to wake up the beast... Lol

Lol. We are all tested everyday. Some days we do better than others. Last week I almost got out of the car to scream at this old dude who was giving me the finger because he wanted to drive across the parking spot I was pulling into. Luckily I stayed in the car because beating up an 80 year old man a week before christmas is apparently frowned upon in my state

this is a little over due but I wanted to give some positive feedback about Phurious, I'm about 8 weeks into a test/tren storm/proviron cycle, VERY happy with the product and the service, I've had several people at my gym ask me " what are you taking dude? you're getting huge " lol this was my first time dealing with Phurious and I found him very helpful and patient with me, I had not used Western Union before and had a small bump in the road on my computer but got it worked out quickly,,
anyways positive words for Phurious and their product, if anyone is looking for a domestic source, you can't go wrong,,
Phurious has a long time happy customer here

Loving that storm yet or what man?!?!?

Question is.. Is the gear as good as it looks?!? Must say his gear looks fkn awesome!!
dude his product is top notch and yes it's every bit as good as it looks, he's got an excellent reputation here ;)
Loving that storm yet or what man?!?!?

I AM digging the Storm !! LOTS of compliments over the past few days, I been wearing some tight shirts and have gone to a few Christmas parties over the past few days, had some pretty girls feeling my upper body and giving compliments ;) THAT'S always a good thing LOL Yesterday a hot chick was feeling my arms and shoulders, she asked her boyfriend " feel this guy" he was like " nah,, it's ok ,, I'm good " LOL but yeah the Storm has worked really well for me, gonna finish with 1 more bottle for my 12 week run and probably cruise for a minute on some test/deca/sarms then figure out what's next ;)

I wasn't being too serious. More of just saying your gear looks great. Before coming here I've never heard of you, so the question about your gear was genuine, but more of a compliment on how it looks.

Try it for yourself :). Plenty bros here can vouch for it, myself included!

Lol I'm running his sust and feel amazing. Waiting on some other gear to get here of his to add in. I just had a blood draw and it came back at 2600. I think I wasn't deep enough in to let it build up so will be doing another test at the end of the cycle to see the full numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I'm running his sust and feel amazing. Waiting on some other gear to get here of his to add in. I just had a blood draw and it came back at 2600. I think I wasn't deep enough in to let it build up so will be doing another test at the end of the cycle to see the full numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was your pin prior to the test??

dude his product is top notch and yes it's every bit as good as it looks, he's got an excellent reputation here ;)

I AM digging the Storm !! LOTS of compliments over the past few days, I been wearing some tight shirts and have gone to a few Christmas parties over the past few days, had some pretty girls feeling my upper body and giving compliments ;) THAT'S always a good thing LOL Yesterday a hot chick was feeling my arms and shoulders, she asked her boyfriend " feel this guy" he was like " nah,, it's ok ,, I'm good " LOL but yeah the Storm has worked really well for me, gonna finish with 1 more bottle for my 12 week run and probably cruise for a minute on some test/deca/sarms then figure out what's next ;)

Thats awesome to hear bro!! Its a nicely engineered blend for sure. Im giving his storm equivalent of deca "nandro-x" a rrun pretty soon. Cant wait. Ill let you know if its as good as the storm

Seems like there's always someone trying to wake up the beast... Lol

He will be unsuccessful. Lol. I dont do that crap anymore. I gave dylan my word and i intens on keeping it.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom