napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Merry Christmas!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
To the adrenaline rush family on this beautiful and joyous Christmas day...

I just wanted to wish everyone a blessed day with their families... Really enjoy these times with your family and loved ones... These are the days that you never forget and always look back on and remember... Remember what Christmas is all about... It's the birth of Christ first and fore most and its a time to show your loved ones how much you care for them and to give... It's awesome to receive but what you give is what's its all about... I truly hope you all enjoy this wonderful day... You are all extremely blessed and we are all blessed to have each other... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To the adrenaline rush family on this beautiful and joyous Christmas day...

I just wanted to wish everyone a blessed day with their families... Really enjoy these times with your family and loved ones... These are the days that you never forget and always look back on and remember... Remember what Christmas is all about... It's the birth of Christ first and fore most and its a time to show your loved ones how much you care for them and to give... It's awesome to receive but what you give is what's its all about... I truly hope you all enjoy this wonderful day... You are all extremely blessed and we are all blessed to have each other... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Very well said dylan!

I hope you and you family had a blessed and merry Christmas together Brother!

I feel horrible. Both my kids wanted hover boards. I ordered them and still waiting for them to show up at my door step.

Top Bottom