napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anadrol vs dianabol?

Phurious a bombs. Loaded w milk thistle for some support prolly w cel cycle assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have biotech tbol on hand. Maybe I should make use of it instead of ordering dbol. Although, I would like to feel that euphoric feeling from dbol lol. Does tbol have that feeling affect?
Ya could do the tbol too. It's all user dependant man. Really what it comes down too. Most the people saying boo at dbol don't have a use for it or just don't like it. Like anything it has its fan clubs and haters.

I hated it myself for a bit too. I was never gonna ru. It till I recently decided to give it another go.
welcome to AR 258 enjoy the camaraderie and knowledge found here

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Stets if you didn't order your dbol yet and your still considering it pm me. If you wanna try the roids24 stuff... I've got so much of it, I'm happy to send you out a sample run.

Stets if you didn't order your dbol yet and your still considering it pm me. If you wanna try the roids24 stuff... I've got so much of it, I'm happy to send you out a sample run.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your generosity TX terror. But I plan I running the tbol, I can't wait to get my order in with r24

Sure buddy ya the tbol will be solid. Biotech is legit too. I pmed you back btw. I'm coming off the dbol this week.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your generosity TX terror. But I plan I running the tbol, I can't wait to get my order in with r24

your going to be very pleased you opted for tbol brother... im telling you, run it with lgd and your getting the results you want without any of the nasty shit that could come along from the other choices...

I ran phurious anadrol at 25mg a day pre workout and it was perfect! Highly recommend. (Never used dbol don't know about that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom