napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HRT for women

I might try and work mine that way too if nothing good comes out of doing her hormone panel

She said yes....then I'll think about it. She is scared of the tiny insulin needle lol. And doesn't want a shot every week. But being Latina and not crazy horny is very strange for her and doesn't like it.

Look u obviously sold it well but u can say we just stop if u dont like the feeling and bam within a day its leaving the system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested to see a log on either of ours old lady's if thry actually go thru w it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For both you guys, if and when you do this please keep us Posted here on how all that goes. Obviously I'm taking notes here, and if successful it's a strong possibility I will be following suit

Reading this thread is making me nervous. Hope the wife avoids these issues as time goes by.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Reading this thread is making me nervous. Hope the wife avoids these issues as time goes by.

you just never know man mine is 51 but has had issues for years, had graves undiagnosed for prolly 3 years that we know of had a lot of muscle atrophy so in a sense im glad she did go in to an OB but then it was downhill after they radiated her thyroid but thanks to the Wizard DRb it has come to light of some new therapy for these heifers lol. well my heifer anyways no offense fellas

you just never know man mine is 51 but has had issues for years, had graves undiagnosed for prolly 3 years that we know of had a lot of muscle atrophy so in a sense im glad she did go in to an OB but then it was downhill after they radiated her thyroid but thanks to the Wizard DRb it has come to light of some new therapy for these heifers lol. well my heifer anyways no offense fellas
Mine is 29 hopefully senile and don't notice when and if it happens.

Ha, she is the oldest women I have been with. The last gf was 22 me 35 and I was with her for three years. Lol

lmao well i have always had older women i guess i have an older spirit and i certainly cant be playing "reindeer" games with youngin's lol

lmao well i have always had older women i guess i have an older spirit and i certainly cant be playing "reindeer" games with youngin's lol
That's the thing man I don't play games. I've noticed younger more mature women are attracted to me. Have no idea why, but it's a win for me. previous gf was studying to be a lawyer and now is a lawyer. My wife now is a principle. Go figure

lmao well hey i aint saying they are all bad but good for you get em young train em up right!!!! Merry Christmas bro from the states!!! im off here for a little bit last minute shopping and maybe a nap

Top Bottom