napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Hunger

C

cbbram00

This Deca hunger is something else... I'm only cruising on 150mg but I can't stop thinking about eating.. I have some heathy snacks like boiled eggs and Greek Yogurt for in between meals but it's absolutely ridiculous!

Lol yeah I've noticed it too. I'm on 300mg.
There's no way I would be able to cut on Deca... The hunger alone is tough on the mind... For me it is... I don't mind right now because I'm trying to add some size I just don't want to get fat...

Pretty common.

Stick to your proteins and youl be fine. Wouldnt hurt to get some extra training intensity and some cardio to keep the blood moving. Especially i you feel like you are spilling over.

Thing with deca and cutting man is its totally doable till you start eating garbage lol. As long as you avoid that you will be fine.

Tip to help you out a bit. You can add red mill potato starch to your shakes as a filler. It will help keep the hunger down and its relatively low impact on your carbs for what it is.... Sprouts sells it by the bag for like 4 bucks.

I can never get much size on deca. Ive ran it quite a few times but I also stick to the old school high protein high fats low low carbs diet. I can make it on 20g a day if need be and it seems to do well for any drug I run.

Im on mk677, test, deca and dbol. 250mg,200mg,36mg and Ive lost 15lbs. and my midsection is getting pretty dialed in. Feeling great. Dbol started messing with my stomach a bit but thats about it. Just keeping carbs way way low.

Pretty common.

Stick to your proteins and youl be fine. Wouldnt hurt to get some extra training intensity and some cardio to keep the blood moving. Especially i you feel like you are spilling over.

Thing with deca and cutting man is its totally doable till you start eating garbage lol. As long as you avoid that you will be fine.

Tip to help you out a bit. You can add red mill potato starch to your shakes as a filler. It will help keep the hunger down and its relatively low impact on your carbs for what it is.... Sprouts sells it by the bag for like 4 bucks.

I can never get much size on deca. Ive ran it quite a few times but I also stick to the old school high protein high fats low low carbs diet. I can make it on 20g a day if need be and it seems to do well for any drug I run.

Im on mk677, test, deca and dbol. 250mg,200mg,36mg and Ive lost 15lbs. and my midsection is getting pretty dialed in. Feeling great. Dbol started messing with my stomach a bit but thats about it. Just keeping carbs way way low.
Thanks for sharing those idea brother...

Personally I have never had an outstanding appetite on deca, but now eq will do it for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I ran Deca @400 when I was 24 and I would get into arguments with my wife at that time because I was so hungry... Lol

I put on 30 lbs on that cycle... But I was a young wipper snapper... Lol

For some reason my appetite goes down a lil on deca. Not sure why but that's kind of why I love it , I get lean as shit on at and strong too. Now EQ , I get lean eating just about everything in sight . If I could only control my appetite during a EQ run i would be really happy .
Interesting... This is exactly why one should try for themselves... Everyone is different...

I get crazy hungry on Deca or EQ. It hits Instantly. I get shakey. Like my blood sugar drops rapidly. I try to eat clean but late at night, I get insane cravings for sugar foods. The thing is, normally I dont even like sugar. I naturally lean towards salty and savory but on Deca, Ben and Jerrys calls.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I'm lucky cause I don't crave sugar much. My weakness is carbs and bread. I have cut on npp and so far I'm cutting on deca also. Even being really hungry and feeling Ike low blood sugar. It can be done, but is not for everyone.

Surprisingly Deca hasn't made me any more hungry than normal, and I'm even running EQ and MK-677 with it. I mean I'm hungry, just not a significant huge increase over the norm

ive never once had hunger increase with deca or eq at all... even at very high doses of eq... none of that whatsoever... im more on the other end where i don't eat enough... just goes to show you how different everyone responds...a lot of this comes down to WHAT your eating... when you eat more fiber in the morning, it satiates you making you feel more full, or if you have appetite suppressants etc... at times caffeine in the morning can lessen hunger as well... different methods for everyone...

I was expecting to get much hungrier with EQ then I did.. And that was at 800mg.

Don't know about Deca yet, but I'm fixing to find out.

I wish SOMETHING would have ever increased my appetite! I have struggled my whole life to stay above 200lbs. Food just doesn't faze me and I really don't give much of a shit about it. I just choke shit down to fill the minor voids. Deca and EQ at 1000mgs did nothing for me when to comes to eating.

I wish SOMETHING would have ever increased my appetite! I have struggled my whole life to stay above 200lbs. Food just doesn't faze me and I really don't give much of a shit about it. I just choke shit down to fill the minor voids. Deca and EQ at 1000mgs did nothing for me when to comes to eating.

exactly... some people live to eat... we more so eat to live... don't get me wrong, i love a nice meal, and i work hard to make the healthier foods far more enjoyable, even to the point i look forward to it but some think non stop day and night about food, food, food and i just don't operate that way...

exactly... some people live to eat... we more so eat to live... don't get me wrong, i love a nice meal, and i work hard to make the healthier foods far more enjoyable, even to the point i look forward to it but some think non stop day and night about food, food, food and i just don't operate that way...

You are lucky bro. Food is a life long addiction and it's not like drugs. Where you can stop taking it and be OK. You can't stop eating lol. It's one reason I know that unless I really really tried, I'll never be shedded looking. Lean yes. Shedded no lol.

You are lucky bro. Food is a life long addiction and it's not like drugs. Where you can stop taking it and be OK. You can't stop eating lol. It's one reason I know that unless I really really tried, I'll never be shedded looking. Lean yes. Shedded no lol.

we all have our struggles and trust me, i love good foods, so don't get me wrong but i have other priorities every day that i worry about... some people wake up and all they think about is what's on the menu for the day... that's not me...

Hell, I've even been caught sleep eating before . I shit you not. I can be so good all day and ruin myself late night by binge eating. I'll never be shredded either but I'm fine with that. I'm a big guy and hold it well I think, but I love to eat .

that's the problem time for most... many can get through the day but it catches up at night after a full day is over... its just trying to occupy yourself and be strong minded...

Top Bottom