napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Hunger

we all have our struggles and trust me, i love good foods, so don't get me wrong but i have other priorities every day that i worry about... some people wake up and all they think about is what's on the menu for the day... that's not me...

Luckily I'm not that bad off. I don't always think of food. I get hungry like everyone else I guess. But when I do eat, I eat to get full.

One thing I got lucky on is that I've always been a minimalist with toppings and added stuff to my food. So I can eat without salt, sugar, condiments. So when I do diet down its not horrible or too difficult for me. I just started my new diet in prep for the coming cycle.

I love my food too, but luckily I have pretty good self control. I also don't obsess about food too much. I look forward to my cheat meals and things like that, but mostly my diet is structured to meet a certain goal, and I just go through the motions each day.

I just had to recalculate my recomp diet... I was wondering why my results were really slow... I was 600 calories over... I do better if I eat the same things every day and stick to a schedule. Sunday is family day for me and that's when I'll stray away from my routine and maybe have a slice or 2 of pizza with my son or sushi... Something fun so I'm not a boring dad... Lol

I just had to recalculate my recomp diet... I was wondering why my results were really slow... I was 600 calories over... I do better if I eat the same things every day and stick to a schedule. Sunday is family day for me and that's when I'll stray away from my routine and maybe have a slice or 2 of pizza with my son or sushi... Something fun so I'm not a boring dad... Lol

thats a significant amount over brother... im glad you figured that out and have a grasp on it... its great to have a routine... im probably the most regimented and strict routined people you will ever come across... Its completely fine to have something different on Sunday... I even try to do that when I can although its generally a steak... =) make sure you have all your calculations dialed in so there are no periods where your not progressing as you want...

There's nothing wrong with having those times to indulge a little with family. I do that myself at certain planned times of the week. You just want to make sure to allow for it in your plan and structure the rest of your diet accordingly to compensate for it

thats a significant amount over brother... im glad you figured that out and have a grasp on it... its great to have a routine... im probably the most regimented and strict routined people you will ever come across... Its completely fine to have something different on Sunday... I even try to do that when I can although its generally a steak... =) make sure you have all your calculations dialed in so there are no periods where your not progressing as you want...
Yeah I got a little carried away with snacks here and there. So I sat down and calculated everything and I was shocked!!! Well time to buckle down... Next year I'm going to be stricter on my diet... I'm 45 and my bf is around 18%...my goal is 10-12%... I know I can do it... I was watching what I was eating I just wasn't keeping well enough track of how much... That's all gonna change! I implemented the changes yesterday... No better time like the present!

Yeah I got a little carried away with snacks here and there. So I sat down and calculated everything and I was shocked!!! Well time to buckle down... Next year I'm going to be stricter on my diet... I'm 45 and my bf is around 18%...my goal is 10-12%... I know I can do it... I was watching what I was eating I just wasn't keeping well enough track of how much... That's all gonna change! I implemented the changes yesterday... No better time like the present!

great way of looking at things brother... you absolutely CAN do it... i have no doubt... what's going in your favor is that your paying close attention to detail and documenting everything... you learn from the mistakes your making and improve upon them... remember if there were no mistakes made there would be no room for improvement... you MUST make mistakes to better yourself... that's what's called the "learning process" =) im really proud and how you've grown in such a short amount of time with knowledge and insight... now its time to implement all of this into your daily life, which i have no doubt you can and WILL do...

There's nothing wrong with having those times to indulge a little with family. I do that myself at certain planned times of the week. You just want to make sure to allow for it in your plan and structure the rest of your diet accordingly to compensate for it

When you have a family your priorities change so I'm with you Rick. I indulge a little bit on Sunday's, but I do best with routines and creating habits around those routines. My biggest challenge was figuring out what macros worked best for me. I feel like I got it handled, but there is always room for improvement.

I know you can do it too brother. Tracking and calculation of macros daily is what has been the most instrumental in changing my physique. My problem was I absolutely don't eat enough, so MK is right up my alley.

Personally I have never had an outstanding appetite on deca, but now eq will do it for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Im like this. No appetite to speak of on deca. Sometimes i just eat knowing i need calories. But eq, now im hungrier than a horse

On nandrolone, I don't get cravings but I'm constantly cooking brown rice, sweet potatoes, chicken breasts, pork, ground beef etc. I mean bowls after bowls. However when I run tren for too long my body starts getting sugar cravings. I don't feel like cooking, and I eat junk food. Burgers; waffles with a bootyload of syrup, chocolate, ice cream, cheap burritos. But I still stay lean. & Btw from my experience deca makes me Look like a fatass no matter how clean I eat but NPP just inflates my muscles & I also have more self control about what I should and shouldn't eat. Maybe you'll like npp more? Give it a try. Platinum biotechs NPP is good stuff brother. Just more pinning.

When you have a family your priorities change so I'm with you Rick. I indulge a little bit on Sunday's, but I do best with routines and creating habits around those routines. My biggest challenge was figuring out what macros worked best for me. I feel like I got it handled, but there is always room for improvement.

that's the key... no matter how dialed in you think you are, or how great things seem to be, you never get satisfied or complacent... you have to realize that you can always get better and when you see results, it should only make you hungrier for more...

Top Bottom