napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How's this cycle look?

you have the world in front of you though bro... you already excel at your age bracket and you can make this your year in a more conservative yet aggressive way... i just hate to see young talent go the wrong path when you have the potential... im not your dad by any means but i also care man... its ultimately your decision but i would definitely just rethink it because you can accomplish a lot with a little if you know what your doing and by now, you know what your doing

That's why I like this forum man! What you just said to me meant a lot and opened my eyes! I appreciate the kind words from you and how you believe in me, I'll do my best I can possibly do this year and will fucking kill it! Ill keep all you guys here updated as well! Thanks Dylan!!

Was the gear bunk or did you expect to much from the gear? Watch retired body builders and what they got to say about it. You don't want to look like Rich Piana bro, dude looks like total shit in real life like he is about to die bad. Moderate doses will serve you well. It's not the gear that will get you to the top but hard work and dare I say genetics, can't replace genetics with a needle or all the chumps like Boston loyd would be Mr Olympia

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

That's why I like this forum man! What you just said to me meant a lot and opened my eyes! I appreciate the kind words from you and how you believe in me, I'll do my best I can possibly do this year and will fucking kill it! Ill keep all you guys here updated as well! Thanks Dylan!!

now thats the sign of maturity, and that earns you a lot of respect bro... that makes me proud to hear that attitude... you know im here for you anytime, just let me know

Why would you run a gram of test in the first place?

I was running his stuff and I noticed it wasn't doing as much as I expected so I raised it then I had my doubts about it and then got a blood test to realize it's bunk

Why would you run a gram of test in the first place?

Why not run a gram of test? I've run anywhere from my trt dose of 330mg all the way to 1150 MG. It's person dependant and what you can tolerate and make gains from. Personally I found 750mg to be my sweet spot.

a gram is far from necessary... very rare is it where users are able to run it that high without many complications... rick is definitely one that is lucky enough to be able to run it at that amount with no sides and GTF is as well but FOR MOST, thats not the case... not even close... so its few and far between that can do this without other issues... test is the base of anything you do, no doubt and its importance is unquestionable but generally its far better to support everything and let others shine... its person to person dependent, yes, but generally, its not necessary nor wise to run that much however REMEMBER, none of these rules apply to everyone...

Why not run a gram of test? I've run anywhere from my trt dose of 330mg all the way to 1150 MG. It's person dependant and what you can tolerate and make gains from. Personally I found 750mg to be my sweet spot.

I agree with you completely. High test isn't for everyone, but it's definitely for me....and I know you like it too. I've done low test before, and I felt like shit the whole cycle. I'll never do it again.

a gram is far from necessary... very rare is it where users are able to run it that high without many complications... rick is definitely one that is lucky enough to be able to run it at that amount with no sides and GTF is as well but FOR MOST, thats not the case... not even close... so its few and far between that can do this without other issues... test is the base of anything you do, no doubt and its importance is unquestionable but generally its far better to support everything and let others shine... its person to person dependent, yes, but generally, its not necessary nor wise to run that much however REMEMBER, none of these rules apply to everyone...

Agreed completely. I wouldn't recommend high test to anyone, unless they are the rare breed like me, but that is something people have to find out on their own. For general guidelines, I don't think most people should ever go over 500mg, and can probably use 300 or less if they are using other compounds in their stack.

So I'm thinking this... And my goals are the first 2 weeks I'm gonna focus on eating a lot of carbs, really filling my muscle cells out and then weeks 3-8 I'll focus on cutting down. Then my last 8 weeks of my cycle I'm gonna focus on bulking and blowing up as much as I can!

Week 1-2
Test 500
Tren 350
Mast 350
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Week 3-8
Test 500
Tren 350 might bump up to 500 wk 5-8
Mast 350
Winny 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg 2x per week

Week 9-12
Test 750
NPP 500
Mast 350
Aromasin 12.5mg/day
Caber .5mg 2x per week

Week 13-16
Test 750
NPP 500
Mast 350
Anadrol 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg/day
Caber .5mg 2x per week

This is better, but your doses are still a little on the high side. I also think you should bulk the first half of the cycle, then switch to cutting the second half when gains start stalling. If you try to bulk up later it's going to be much harder to add muscle considering myostatin levels will be peaked out. So Id do this cycle in reverse.

I don't see the need for anadrol, and don't see a reason to go over 500 test or 400 tren

I agree with you completely. High test isn't for everyone, but it's definitely for me....and I know you like it too. I've done low test before, and I felt like shit the whole cycle. I'll never do it again.

At 330mg ew I feel barely normal lol. At 500mg I feel pretty good. At 750mg I feel great. At over 1000 I feel like it is diminished returns. At 1150mg I felt like my cardiovascular took a big hit and just felt too hot and not comfortable.

Now I'm doing 250mg ew. Which is way low for me. But the RAD140 plus my low test dose is doing pretty good actually. I feel like it's around 500mg test. Now I've started the deca and I just started to hit. Now I'm gearing up for my next big run after Christmas. Actually I'll male my first tren pin on Christmas lol.

Sorry don't mean to derail your thread Trenrage

Because it's showing a pattern of reckless amounts of AAS use. It's not like it's a established amount the he gets great benefit from or doesent respond at lower doses. He doesent know. This is part of the reason why AAS is illegal guys.

Week 1-2
Test 750
Tren 350
Anadrol 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Week 3-6
Test 500
Tren 700
Anadrol 50mg/day
Winny 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Caber .5mg 2x per week

Bro who gave this info? Look at me as your dad because I have 5 grown men that do. This is about the worst thing king I have seen in a while. Come on man...this is a shit cycle from hell.WHO told you to try this?

It's not even the liver. It's just totally unecessary.

I feel like I keep going on about how these ridiculous cycles are just not fucking necessary for the average gym goer. They never even have the physique to back it either. They stay shopping for a small coffin.
That's not directed at you trenrage idk what you got going on, just more of a blanket statement.
You see people pull ridiculous shit out there ass when they just need to train better.

For you man I'd still cut that tren down. Extend the cycle and if you wanna run the two orals, go tbol and winny or something lighter than drol. You don't wanna run drol and tren together. Youl be feeling like a bucket of shit. Cholesterol will be fucked too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Winny will fuck your cholesterol worse than anything with that much tren and the abombs you better be lean have a super clean diet and no pre exsisting heart problem that a bad combo . and not to beat a dead horse but 6 weeks of injectables is useless regardless of ester

Winny will fuck your cholesterol worse than anything with that much tren and the abombs you better be lean have a super clean diet and no pre exsisting heart problem that a bad combo . and not to beat a dead horse but 6 weeks of injectables is useless regardless of ester
I thought 6-8 weeks of tren use was considered the goal standard.

Top Bottom