Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Week 3-6
Test 500
Tren 700
Anadrol 50mg/day
Winny 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Caber .5mg 2x per week

I see a couple issues here. 1 it's a very short cycle that goes from 0-100 fast as hell! 2 you have no pct. why not drop the tren at 6 weeks like you plan, keep the test for 6 more weeks and do a full cycle. If you want mass, possibly add in another compound like masteron from week 1-12 as well. Dylan has so many threads showing his pct that there really isn't a need to type it again here but that's what I think. I also think with that much tren in weeks 3-6 you may be setting up for some serious sides. Especially using genuine gear from the sponsors here. Not the bunk from Joe shit the ragman you had been buying from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a half cycle. Needs way more length than 6 weeks. I won't even get into the two orals together or tren dose.

Dude what on earth are you thinking? What are you ultimatly trying to accomplish with this?

Cycle length is fat too short. Even if you were running say prop and ace you would be in for 8-10.

Anadrol and winny? Seriously?

And the tren. There is no reason for 700mg of tren. Been there done that wouldn't do it again.

Your gonna wreck your shit dude.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Im addition to ehat the others have mentioned.... why stsrt with your test at 750 and drop to 500? Whats the theory behind that?? Just run the 500 from the rip. You also need to list what esters youre running if we are going to help set it up.

What are your goals here?

I don't like anything about the cycle. Too much tren, and using anadrol with winstrol at those doses is far too much in my opinion, especially with all that tren. I also don't understand two weeks of higher test to just drop down to 500. Everybody knows front loading is bro science.

Run some reasonable doses and stretch your cycle length out to a more reasonable 12 weeks or something like that

Srs, my liver started to hurt just looking at that cycle. Dude as DRB would say start looking for a large coffin.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Srs, my liver started to hurt just looking at that cycle. Dude as DRB would say start looking for a large coffin.

It's not even the liver. It's just totally unecessary.

I feel like I keep going on about how these ridiculous cycles are just not fucking necessary for the average gym goer. They never even have the physique to back it either. They stay shopping for a small coffin.
That's not directed at you trenrage idk what you got going on, just more of a blanket statement.
You see people pull ridiculous shit out there ass when they just need to train better.

For you man I'd still cut that tren down. Extend the cycle and if you wanna run the two orals, go tbol and winny or something lighter than drol. You don't wanna run drol and tren together. Youl be feeling like a bucket of shit. Cholesterol will be fucked too.

It's not even the liver. It's just totally unecessary.

I feel like I keep going on about how these ridiculous cycles are just not fucking necessary for the average gym goer. They never even have the physique to back it either. They stay shopping for a small coffin.
That's not directed at you trenrage idk what you got going on, just more of a blanket statement.
You see people pull ridiculous shit out there ass when they just need to train better.

For you man I'd still cut that tren down. Extend the cycle and if you wanna run the two orals, go tbol and winny or something lighter than drol. You don't wanna run drol and tren together. Youl be feeling like a bucket of shit. Cholesterol will be fucked too.

So tex how long does it take for the lipids to recover after tren use. I have a feeling my cholesterol is going to be screwed.

So tex how long does it take for the lipids to recover after tren use. I have a feeling my cholesterol is going to be screwed.

Shit man that's a tough one. You could be looking at a 1-6 months. Just depends how bad your values are. Many it could very so widely. Really hard to say. Get bloods first and then go from there. Tren can hit them hard though. Its one thing people neglect for sure.

I see a couple issues here. 1 it's a very short cycle that goes from 0-100 fast as hell! 2 you have no pct. why not drop the tren at 6 weeks like you plan, keep the test for 6 more weeks and do a full cycle. If you want mass, possibly add in another compound like masteron from week 1-12 as well. Dylan has so many threads showing his pct that there really isn't a need to type it again here but that's what I think. I also think with that much tren in weeks 3-6 you may be setting up for some serious sides. Especially using genuine gear from the sponsors here. Not the bunk from Joe shit the ragman you had been buying from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm blasting and cruising so I won't be doing pct. also I'll put everything all you guys said into consideration. I'm actually running my cycle a bit longer then 6 weeks, this was just the first part of it. I'm gonna switch my cycle around and update you guys with the new improved one

So I'm thinking this... And my goals are the first 2 weeks I'm gonna focus on eating a lot of carbs, really filling my muscle cells out and then weeks 3-8 I'll focus on cutting down. Then my last 8 weeks of my cycle I'm gonna focus on bulking and blowing up as much as I can!

Week 1-2
Test 500
Tren 350
Mast 350
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Week 3-8
Test 500
Tren 350 might bump up to 500 wk 5-8
Mast 350
Winny 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg 2x per week

Week 9-12
Test 750
NPP 500
Mast 350
Aromasin 12.5mg/day
Caber .5mg 2x per week

Week 13-16
Test 750
NPP 500
Mast 350
Anadrol 50mg/day
Aromasin 12.5mg/day
Caber .5mg 2x per week

Well the 16 week range is something most would dedicate to an either or.... cut or bulk.

Secondly the tren and npp thing... go one or the other. Not both swiching around like that.

Carbs loaded in the front won't do much at all. Pretty pointless. Despite what people may say. Carbs are not an essential nutrient. Not needed at all really.

I'd do 400 test 400 tren 400 mast 50mg tbol. It's a ridiculously effective cycle for cutting on a proper diet.

Well the 16 week range is something most would dedicate to an either or.... cut or bulk.

Secondly the tren and npp thing... go one or the other. Not both swiching around like that.

Carbs loaded in the front won't do much at all. Pretty pointless. Despite what people may say. Carbs are not an essential nutrient. Not needed at all really.

I'd do 400 test 400 tren 400 mast 50mg tbol. It's a ridiculously effective cycle for cutting on a proper diet.

It doesn't take me too long to lean out so I feel like cutting for over 8-12 weeks for me is pointless so I feel like half cutting and other half bulking would be a good idea. But why wouldn't you believe switching compounds mid cycle?

man bro, i just can't agree with any of this.. at your age and your running all this shit.. its just so unnecessary man, i mean fuck... what are you trying to do to yourself? you already have nice stats etc. so why do you feel you need this much shit? its so unnecessary... you could do all this with just test, tren and mast if you want... or if you want more size run test, npp, eq and mast... there's just no need for this much and these doses... its just way too much... your going to really do a number on yourself long term and i just don't understand why you want to do this... you have a bright future but it won't be so bright running cycles like this at your age... especially blasting and cruising etc... your on a path that is not leading anywhere good bro...

man bro, i just can't agree with any of this.. at your age and your running all this shit.. its just so unnecessary man, i mean fuck... what are you trying to do to yourself? you already have nice stats etc. so why do you feel you need this much shit? its so unnecessary... you could do all this with just test, tren and mast if you want... or if you want more size run test, npp, eq and mast... there's just no need for this much and these doses... its just way too much... your going to really do a number on yourself long term and i just don't understand why you want to do this... you have a bright future but it won't be so bright running cycles like this at your age... especially blasting and cruising etc... your on a path that is not leading anywhere good bro...

Thanks for the input man. I appreciate it, but what do you think my doses should be around?

I'll put your opinions in consideration and replan my cycle if I need to! I know I'm young, I'm just making 2016 my year to try and shine! I'm gonna plan on doing nationals later down the year in November... So that's my reason for blasting/cruising

I'll put your opinions in consideration and replan my cycle if I need to! I know I'm young, I'm just making 2016 my year to try and shine! I'm gonna plan on doing nationals later down the year in November... So that's my reason for blasting/cruising

you have the world in front of you though bro... you already excel at your age bracket and you can make this your year in a more conservative yet aggressive way... i just hate to see young talent go the wrong path when you have the potential... im not your dad by any means but i also care man... its ultimately your decision but i would definitely just rethink it because you can accomplish a lot with a little if you know what your doing and by now, you know what your doing

Thanks for the input man. I appreciate it, but what do you think my doses should be around?

honestly... you could get rid of the anadrol period... run a lighter yet very effective tbol at 60 mg per day... i would keep tren around 400 mg week... no need for more whatsoever... 350-400 is more than enough... you don't need a ton of test... 350-500 mg week.. if you do go with npp, 150 mg eod would be more than sufficient... winstrol at 50 as you have it.. now mast, eq, primo, any of these, stick with 800 for each... the bigger, harsher and stronger compounds do not need the heavy dosing whatsoever... trust me, they don't... they will flat out shine if you run them right and you won't have sides anywhere near what you will at these doses, your output will be much higher, you'll feel better and you will get what your after and actually sustain it...

honestly... you could get rid of the anadrol period... run a lighter yet very effective tbol at 60 mg per day... i would keep tren around 400 mg week... no need for more whatsoever... 350-400 is more than enough... you don't need a ton of test... 350-500 mg week.. if you do go with npp, 150 mg eod would be more than sufficient... winstrol at 50 as you have it.. now mast, eq, primo, any of these, stick with 800 for each... the bigger, harsher and stronger compounds do not need the heavy dosing whatsoever... trust me, they don't... they will flat out shine if you run them right and you won't have sides anywhere near what you will at these doses, your output will be much higher, you'll feel better and you will get what your after and actually sustain it...

Okay I'll rethink out my cycle and be more conservative about it.. I think I'm getting crazy on my doses cause prior I was taking bunk ass gear so I was thinking I needed to load up on it. This next run will be from a source from here so it'll be a nice run :)

Top Bottom