napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it possible to cut with a low dose of deca?

r2truth

How's it going Bros?
I have been recovering from a shoulder injury (most likely shoulder tendinitis or a minor tear) , although I have made some good progress, the pain is still there and will be there for about a year or so according to the advice I received. I have learned a lot from this injury and know how to work my way around it. I will also be seeing a physical therapist soon to get a official diagnosis and to further improve on my knowledge. I am planning on doing a recomp/cutting cycle of:

Week 1-12: Test enht @ 250mgs ew
Week 1-10: Deca @ 200-300 mgs ew
Week 1-10: Mast @ 400-800 mgs ew (will up dose ew depending on sides)

From my personal knowledge I believe you can cut with any compound if your diet and cardio are on point. Just wanted ur opinions on the water weight and sides as I have never used deca before

Here are my macros if your interested:
Carbs:150-200
Fats: 60
Protein: 200-250
Cals: 2700-3000 (undecided)

Cardio: 4-7 times ew

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Deca holds less water than test . all steroids help build muscle and preserve it when dieting so yeah cutting is dieting deca is anabolic as hell so you should keep muscle while dieting off fat as far as water run test lower than deca have an AI in there and diet for cutting . deca gets a bad name for bloat because its usually run with alot of test and dbol on a bulking diet mix yhat cycle with a ton of carbs and yeah your g onna hold water . its all about diet bro

Deca holds less water than test . all steroids help build muscle and preserve it when dieting so yeah cutting is dieting deca is anabolic as hell so you should keep muscle while dieting off fat as far as water run test lower than deca have an AI in there and diet for cutting . deca gets a bad name for bloat because its usually run with alot of test and dbol on a bulking diet mix yhat cycle with a ton of carbs and yeah your g onna hold water . its all about diet bro
True true, btw do u think I'll need caber at a low dose of deca ? I'll have it on hand just in case anyways. Forgot to mention will be running aromasin

True true, btw do u think I'll need caber at a low dose of deca ? I'll have it on hand just in case anyways. Forgot to mention will be running aromasin

I always have to use caber or prami no matter the dose of deca or tren, I guess I'm sensitive to progesterone sides

I never have progesterone issues I know other guys that start lactating from looking at the stuff you have too experiment with your body its all individual

And i just looked at ur cycle. U r using a bulker and a cutter together.

PHURIOUS

Only going to be using a low dose of deca to help joint/tendon issues. Plus I m leaning towards more of a recomposition cycle.

Well the sides from decca you wont want

Why not use eq. It is also a cutter and has the same joint ligament help without the deca dick. And u can run it high w no sides and enjoy more vascularity

PHURIOUS

I would do this

1-12 test e 250mg week
1-12 mast e 600mg week
1-12 boldenone undeclynate 800mg week

That would be a good cut stack

Maybe even a winny finisher weeks 8-12 50mg a day split into am and pm dose of 25

PHURIOUS

I was able to cut on 750mg sust, 400mg npp, and 40mg dbol. My diet was at a deficit and lost 10 pounds in 8 weeks. Got bigger and stronger at the same time. I used aromasin and caber throughout. If you keep diet in check an work hard you can do the same thing.

I would prefer to cut on a bulking compound seeing it creates muscle gains even under the most extreme conditions plenty of research shows muscle gains at doses as low as 50mgs not to mention gains in muscle mass even if you do nothing so lower calories and increased aerobics on deca does not mean it negates the effectiveness of the compound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would prefer to cut on a bulking compound seeing it creates muscle gains even under the most extreme conditions plenty of research shows muscle gains at doses as low as 50mgs not to mention gains in muscle mass even if you do nothing so lower calories and increased aerobics on deca does not mean it negates the effectiveness of the compound

The products do t create the muscle. Ur training ypur rest and your food does.

PHURIOUS

Ton of medical research on deca shows that those on 50 to 200 mgs that did zero training gained more muscle mass than those who trained and did not receive the compound

Ton of medical research on deca shows that those on 50 to 200 mgs that did zero training gained more muscle mass than those who trained and did not receive the compound

Thise were people who were avg males. Not body builders with endo systems used to rigorous trainingg and a certain kind of eating and a certain amount of built muscle mass.

They were normal thin people. Ofcourse they would gain some muscle. But a minor amount.

And it would be gone as soon as they stop.

True muscle gain. Keepable muscle gain doesnt come from steroids.

PHURIOUS

Hence why deca is most commonly used for bone wasting and muscle wasting deficiencies

And those people also dont care if their dick works or not.

You dont cut on deca or dbol. Thats all there is to it.

U bulk on bulkers and cut on cutters

U bulk and high caloric intake and you cut in calorie deficient diet.

PHURIOUS

Thats like someone saying on here they are gonna bulk on winny? Uh what? Lol

PHURIOUS

If a compound will maintain muscle or increase muscle in calorie deficient environment then you can cut on it to say you can only bulk on it is naive to say that is like saying if you don't intake extremely high calories on deca it voids what the compound does

Top Bottom