napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana 3 Month Cycle

Agreed. I cant say it wouldnt work because ive never tried it. I will say it doesnt make sense to me. As for the deca, in theory it could yeild gains for sure but again I dont have experience running short deca cycles either... I just dont see the gain in lbm totaling 30 pounds. Then again we are all different and react accordingly so im not discounting the possibility.. just doubt the merit of tgis cycle from my own experience

Oh yeah I'm not staying he can gain that much with the deca but I'm just saying i don't think it would be worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I also doubt the ability to gain that much in 3 months but agree that he could just as easily pump in more synthol....I'm just really curious as to why and how Rich can be so open about using AAS and not get any kind of reprisal from the cops. Anyone else find that weird? So many other guys who are obviously using like Kris Gethin and Steve Cook but you will never hear them admit it. I think honesty is one of Rich's best characteristics, but his ability to stay out of trouble for it is kind of surprising.

You can tell a cop to his face that you do drugs. They can't do shit unless they have proof or you tell them you're carrying them on you right now or something stupid. I drive right through border patrol check points and the dogs smell weed in my car and they search and find nothing and ask me if I smoke weed and I say yes and they say "but you don't have any on you?" I say no and they ask "sure you haven't dropped any between the seats?" I say "lol yeah right I'm too stingy for that!" And they let me go. They can't do shit. You can walk around with a shirt that says "I deal heroin" and they can't do anything.

[email protected]

You can tell a cop to his face that you do drugs. They can't do shit unless they have proof or you tell them you're carrying them on you right now or something stupid. I drive right through border patrol check points and the dogs smell weed in my car and they search and find nothing and ask me if I smoke weed and I say yes and they say "but you don't have any on you?" I say no and they ask "sure you haven't dropped any between the seats?" I say "lol yeah right I'm too stingy for that!" And they let me go. They can't do shit. You can walk around with a shirt that says "I deal heroin" and they can't do anything.

[email protected]

^AMERRRICA !! gotta love her

That wouldn't be his smartest move. Being open about using is one thing. Actively being open about using and selling is another.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Imagin if Rich became a source?

Are you kidding? Dude has it made right now with his own supplement company.....which blows any UGL gear operation out of the water, and it's LEGAL.

Never happen in a million years

Are you kidding? Dude has it made right now with his own supplement company.....which blows any UGL gear operation out of the water, and it's LEGAL.

Haha truth. Guy is loaded. He works his rear end off though.

He is certainly a good businessman. He knows how to sell product and get people watching.

I know a couple ifbb dudes that cruise on a gram lol. Shits nuts Im sure rich is up near that too if hes maintaining those balloons hanging off his shoulders lol. Dude always looks like he is "on"
Probably two weeks of his cruise, is a cycle for me!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I know a couple ifbb dudes that cruise on a gram lol. Shits nuts Im sure rich is up near that too if hes maintaining those balloons hanging off his shoulders lol. Dude always looks like he is "on"

Yeah his trt or cruise is something ridiculous for sure. And I don't Believe he has ever come off completely like he claims he has. He would drop weight like nobody's business. But I think he says he does to set a safer example which I respect even though it's not true in my opinion.

[email protected]

Yeah his trt or cruise is something ridiculous for sure. And I don't Believe he has ever come off completely like he claims he has. He would drop weight like nobody's business. But I think he says he does to set a safer example which I respect even though it's not true in my opinion.

[email protected]

I think when he says hes "off" he is pushing 2000iu a day of hcg or everyother day or something. Saw it in one of the older vids

I think when he says hes "off" he is pushing 2000iu a day of hcg or everyother day or something. Saw it in one of the older vids

That was actually a recent video. The money on HCG alone... And I want to say it was more than that lol

He is certainly a good businessman. He knows how to sell product and get people watching.

This is true. He is a genius when it comes to marketing his image. He wasn't very successful at competing with the elite in this sport, yet he knows how to keep people talking about him, which in turn helps sell his products.

This is true. He is a genius when it comes to marketing his image. He wasn't very successful at competing with the elite in this sport, yet he knows how to keep people talking about him, which in turn helps sell his products.

thats what he has to rely on but thats fine, whatever works for him... as long as its working, im not knocking it... i do think he's full of shit on a lot of things but the controversy he causes, in turn draws ratings, which attracts people to him and helps his sales... so you can't knock him but in terms of legitimacy of concepts he speaks on, hes more full of shit than he is right although he does have good knowledge in some areas... hes often full of shit more of the time

thats what he has to rely on but thats fine, whatever works for him... as long as its working, im not knocking it... i do think he's full of shit on a lot of things but the controversy he causes, in turn draws ratings, which attracts people to him and helps his sales... so you can't knock him but in terms of legitimacy of concepts he speaks on, hes more full of shit than he is right although he does have good knowledge in some areas... hes often full of shit more of the time

All true. But I definitely CAN knock it whether it works or not. But if he isn't hurting anyone or giving anyone false information then hey more power to him. However when he starts to promote people like Boston Lloyd he loses my support and becomes a shit bag. I don't care how honest he is.

[email protected]

he's an entertainer. I personally disagree with a lot of what he says, but I watch all his videos because they are entertaining. its like watching a car accident or something. I think a lot of people know he is wrong about a lot of things. his delivery of "info" is great. he says things very plainly, directly, and I think he must know that what he says is super controversial. he's getting mad hits on his videos for good reason. love him or hate him, everyone still watches.

Top Bottom