napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Item held by customs

I wouldn't worry too much just yet. Worst case, they just take it. If your supplier is clever, they usually pack it in a manner that it gets thru no problem.

please don't make the same thread topic... you already made one and its completely unnecessary to do it twice... its not going to get any different sort of answer... it just clutters the board

A lot of us use the "what's new" to see everything that is posted to all the different boards. So someone that typically has knowledge on something is going to see both posts anyways.

Hey man I got back to your other post.

This is kind of a grey area. First of all its depending in what you attempted to import...

Secondly I would really give it time to determine if it was seized. It's the holidays now. Slow times...

If in fact it did get snagged. Expect a letter in about 4 weeks. Or even longer who knows. Stating they have your shit come get it if you want it.

This should be obvious but DO NOT GET IT!!!!! Throw the letter in the trash and contact your supplier.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

brother have some patience its the holidays and everything and everyone is backed up especially shipping there will be no probs with either one if you go about it the right way and pm ur supplier they will make it right to both of your benefits.

2 separate issues

Hey Bro, don't sweat it. I can tell you are new to this. And it will take a little time to get your forum etiquette down. Double posting won't get you any faster answers. Give it time, ppl will get back to you on stuff. Patience is a must.
What you want to do in a case like this is to just go to the original post and just bump it up. Like what was already mentioned, most ppl here hit the "New Posts" button and that's how you can get faster answers.

Top Bottom