napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next trt research has begun

So from this logic I would gather that clomid use ON cycle could possibly increase testosterone production, dependant of course on the level of shutdown.

I think that is the goal.In the completed study that I posted the men were guys who wanted to be as fertile as possible. So the clomid users also got sperm counts done. It did raise the sperm count

according to an earlier post by the drb he was saying there was a study now of them actually using Clomid as a trt now obvi still working on the results and more testing but it did increase test for some men

Yes in that study the test levels using just clomid went from the mid 200 to over 500 in only 2 weeks

Yeah I saw that post but I thought that study was on men not currently on exogenous testosterone. If this new study proves to increase while on trt injections, then I would think in theory it could increase levels for anyone on cycle. Im interested in this study for sure whether it translates to benefit all those that cycle or just to aid in trt

Yes..that is what makes this study super.They have proven that clomid can raise test, so now they want to see what happens with a combo of cyp and clomid

the problem probably is the fuckin govt regs or grants on doing this study, but we can spend money to watch shrimp on a damn treadmill, or how Chinese whores act on cocaine. good ol govt waste at work. I tell you but not to turn this thread into a political rant.

We may never know why it has taken this long or maybe its a great doc that uses that wants to see if he can make a breakthrough

The gov is giving them ZERO money! This is a private medical school funding the study themselves

Very interested to see how this goes. Always wondered about the effect of test and clomid in conjunction. I always was under the,impression that while on test clomid pretty much is rendered useless

I guess we shall see. It may very well be a game changer

Very interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing this. It's very neat to be around this "pioneering" especially with intervention styled medicine........manipulating hormones to optimize overall health and well being. I'm all in and very excited.

Yeah bro...I am very excited about this.

You are an absolute refreshing member on this board Drb! I enjoy seeing something from you each day!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

too bad the govt wont get off their duffs and fund some positive shit for a change but whatever hopefully they have enough donors to do the study completely. thanks drb it is very refreshing to have you back for a little while during Christmas, with your bounty of knowledge

well with this new study im sure it will be talked about and the possibilities are endless if this is the case

I wonder if there's any chronic effects of running Clomid long term?

that is also what i am wanting to see with results... im sure that is something that will be looked at during the study so it will be interesting to see... personally, i would think there would be but i don't know that for sure although my instinct says there will be... that's one of things really drawing me to the study in general... efficacy and potential side effects

I know my balls are tiny as hell. This PE clomid been helping for sure. Your know what they say.. Smaller the berries, the bigger the twig!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

thats what im talkin bout anyway who needs berries at our age? i need to just go ahead and put a rubberband around them like we do hogs on the farm lol

I know my balls are tiny as hell. This PE clomid been helping for sure. Your know what they say.. Smaller the berries, the bigger the twig!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Haha it's all about perspective

Top Bottom