napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clomid as trt

drb_iac

I am posting a link to this study, but I will clear the air free of scientific wording,scientific white noise, and technical geek doctor talk. Look at the authors .. my sister is second. They put these names in order of importance. The first name is the leader of the research and the second name is the control scientist. There has been a trend to use clomid for trt instead of test.It seems to work well with no side effects due the eod dosing. The protocol in this study was 50mg clomid eod. So lets look at the research

47 men ages 18-55 years old and had test levels of <300, mostly mid 200's.
They were put on clomid and after 2 weeks the baseline average test went from 246.8 to 527.6.
The bio available test went from 125.5 to 281.8
The estradiol (in Pg's) went from 20.8 to 32.
Not bad for 2 weeks of clomid eod!!!! The study continued for 9months but levels were achieved in 2 weeks. To note however...2 men went down by 11 on the test and one by 57. So this is 3 of 47 men who had a not so good outcome. I would say that this is a 6% failure rate but.. it was a small study and needs to and will be done many more times.

Now these patients are men who had medical problems, so lets move this over to us guys here at AR. Clomid should absolutely be in your pct. My sister is a leading endocrinologist in the Northeast and said that the 25/25/50/50 is fine. She did state to pay attention to what is the longest chain that you used and take that into consideration in your start date.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/854351?src=mkm_ret_new_recd&uac=246710MR&impID=913136&faf=1

So do you do 25mg the first two weeks and then 50mg the 3rd and 4th week or am I misinterpreting?

I am posting a link to this study, but I will clear the air free of scientific wording,scientific white noise, and technical geek doctor talk. Look at the authors .. my sister is second. They put these names in order of importance. The first name is the leader of the research and the second name is the control scientist. There has been a trend to use clomid for trt instead of test.It seems to work well with no side effects due the eod dosing. The protocol in this study was 50mg clomid eod. So lets look at the research

47 men ages 18-55 years old and had test levels of <300, mostly mid 200's.
They were put on clomid and after 2 weeks the baseline average test went from 246.8 to 527.6.
The bio available test went from 125.5 to 281.8
The estradiol (in Pg's) went from 20.8 to 32.
Not bad for 2 weeks of clomid eod!!!! The study continued for 9months but levels were achieved in 2 weeks. To note however...2 men went down by 11 on the test and one by 57. So this is 3 of 47 men who had a not so good outcome. I would say that this is a 6% failure rate but.. it was a small study and needs to and will be done many more times.

Now these patients are men who had medical problems, so lets move this over to us guys here at AR. Clomid should absolutely be in your pct. My sister is a leading endocrinologist in the Northeast and said that the 25/25/50/50 is fine. She did state to pay attention to what is the longest chain that you used and take that into consideration in your start date.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/854351?src=mkm_ret_new_recd&uac=246710MR&impID=913136&faf=1
Drb thanks for posting this research and editing it to make us understand in simple terms.

Drb you giving great contributions to our community

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Very good info Drb. Clomid therapy for low T is something that is a nice viable option that I think a lot of doctors or endos overlook a lot of times....but it can definitely be great as a method to try and get someone better in to range versus just putting them on Test. Thanks for sharing bro!

Thanks for sharing drb...

Good to see you again... Don't be a stranger!

Tell Jake we miss him too...

Great point. Seems like so many new members are eager to get on trt. We should not view it this way.

Unfortunately I'm a legit trt needing guy. But when I'm older around 60 or so, I'm not going to be wanting to be pinning just to feel normal still. I hope by that time in the future there are known and tested cures or treatments. Although I guess there is the gel stuff.

Unfortunately I'm a legit trt needing guy. But when I'm older around 60 or so, I'm not going to be wanting to be pinning just to feel normal still. I hope by that time in the future there are known and tested cures or treatments. Although I guess there is the gel stuff.

Wait bro....ALL of the guys in this study were way worse off than you.The clomid jacked their test up from 246 to 527. I can promise you that as more study is done there will be more clomid involved in trt. Test will still be involved,or maybe less test +clomid. Maybe a little of the gel and clomid will do the trick! My sister has some patients that she gives them nothing but clomid, and some get hcg.
I posted this so that we can see where the future is headed. Firstly docs are taking less than 300t men seriously. And if you think about it...docs only know about testosterone and the different esters of it. My sis actually uses deca also!! We are heading in a good direction!
Maybe one day soon you will go in and get a script for test/deca/primo!!!!
The test/deca is working well on burn victims. Some severly thin anorexics are getting test/deca/Adrol. Future is looking good for you young guys!

Thanks for this post Drb. When I first looked at TRT, Dr Saya offered me Clomid first. I decided not to try it for TRT. The interesting thing about Clomid in regards to TRT, while it amazingly raises T levels, it didn't seem to give the same effects of well being and other standard TRT benefits as replacement T. This of course was what I was reading antectdotally from men who had tried the Clomid protocol first before eventually deciding to go on injections for their TRT. Very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for this post Drb. When I first looked at TRT, Dr Saya offered me Clomid first. I decided not to try it for TRT. The interesting thing about Clomid in regards to TRT, while it amazingly raises T levels, it didn't seem to give the same effects of well being and other standard TRT benefits as replacement T. This of course was what I was reading antectdotally from men who had tried the Clomid protocol first before eventually deciding to go on injections for their TRT. Very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think you hit the nail on the head. The T makes you feel good. My guess is that men will opt for the test, but it is good to know that those certain groups of men who cannot take test, will have an alternative.

I too use Dr. Saya. He wanted me to do the clomid route. I agreed to try it. I got headaches and lightheadedness throughout the entire day only 4 days in (I think). It lasted a couple days and when I called them to discuss it, the took me off and put me on test cyp. Before that, I was speaking with an endo and he wanted to put me in a clomid only regimen. There was no talking to the guy. I never went back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait bro....ALL of the guys in this study were way worse off than you.The clomid jacked their test up from 246 to 527. I can promise you that as more study is done there will be more clomid involved in trt. Test will still be involved,or maybe less test +clomid. Maybe a little of the gel and clomid will do the trick! My sister has some patients that she gives them nothing but clomid, and some get hcg.
I posted this so that we can see where the future is headed. Firstly docs are taking less than 300t men seriously. And if you think about it...docs only know about testosterone and the different esters of it. My sis actually uses deca also!! We are heading in a good direction!
Maybe one day soon you will go in and get a script for test/deca/primo!!!!
The test/deca is working well on burn victims. Some severly thin anorexics are getting test/deca/Adrol. Future is looking good for you young guys!

It's certainly nice to see TRT headed in a positive direction. We still have a ways to go, but things seem to be taken a lot more seriously than they used to be

its intriguing to say the least.. im looking forward to seeing how much it goes up in total after 4-8 weeks of use... if there is a significant regulation, side effects, etc... its very interesting to say the least... thanks for bringing this to our attention as this could be a breakthrough for many

its intriguing to say the least.. im looking forward to seeing how much it goes up in total after 4-8 weeks of use... if there is a significant regulation, side effects, etc... its very interesting to say the least... thanks for bringing this to our attention as this could be a breakthrough for many

Yes D...the strange thing is that the clomid jacked them way up in only 2weeks...then for the next 9 months it only maintained. That is friggin weird in itself!

It maintained for the next 9 months? Am I reading this correctly? We all agree it is fascinating but what about the sides that are associated with the use of clomid? Some say it is very undesirable and also good point about some people not being able to take test and clomid as alternative. I could see the use as an option for those people.

Top Bottom