napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tracking your cycles.

TX TERROR

Question out of mere curiosity....
How do you guys track your cycles. Is there some documentation process you follow? Maybe there is not? Maybe you fly by the seat of your pants or rely on you mind to remember lol. I've seen many do it that way...

I admittedly have OCD.... Especially when it comes to tracking things logging things, ect... Im obsessed with charts, graphs, stupid shit like that...
I have several functional white boards all for different things. Every cycle also gets a notebook. Much like chapters to my life. I like to document what I can.

How do you guys do it? Id be interested in any cool app recommendations too for this stuff.

I don't chart but I learned from drb early on and it made sense to write down what you are taking how you felt from day to day mood etc etc. so I just got a log book and kinda dropped off after no changes from day to day although it would have been beneficial to track my weight loss and rep maxes etc . however it also helped me remember to bust my 15 year olds ass when we caught him in a lie, cuz I had actually written down a date and what was happening that day to make me pissy so when he pulled the same shit 2 months later it was very helpful to rage on his ass again because I had the date we had already discussed the same shit hahahaha too bad for his little ass. but as I add more compounds in the next cycle I will def log the same way and try to be a little more attentive daily.

I just map out cycles in my head, same goes for my diet and training. Doesn't hurt to document things if you choose especially for people that have a harder time remembering or just simply enjoy mapping things out as such. That reminds me, where has Mr. Christian been ?? He used to map everything in high detail using Microsoft office, he would have some good insight on this topic

My cycles are planned in my head ahead of time. I plan the length, compounds, etc and map it out on a calendar without actually writing anything down.

When I do start a cycle however, I do take a logbook which includes my cycle, diet, and I log every training session. I do this to reference back at future times when needed, and it works quite well for me

My cycles are planned in my head ahead of time. I plan the length, compounds, etc and map it out on a calendar without actually writing anything down.

When I do start a cycle however, I do take a logbook which includes my cycle, diet, and I log every training session. I do this to reference back at future times when needed, and it works quite well for me

yes that is what I was doing, however life got in the way but for the most part my 1st cycle I didn't really have any significant change in mood or appetite after a few weeks. physically I tracked by pics I will try to do better this time around

except the yellowing tint from s4 but it was expected, so I didn't feel a need to track it it wasn't abnormal. I guess that is what my log would be significant for. however I will this time I will add a bombs the first 4 weeks of my cycle

I have a comp book that I meant to start lol. And I actually did. But when I switched sources I have started another. I will within the next couple days because I'm about to add some compounds. And would like to write all the changes about to happen lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a comp book that I meant to start lol. And I actually did. But when I switched sources I have started another. I will within the next couple days because I'm about to add some compounds. And would like to write all the changes about to happen lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and pics bro pics

I've always weighed myself every morning under the same conditions (after peeing without drinking anything). I think take a weekly average.

I also track macros on a daily basis and try to hit my numbers as closely as possible.

As far as tracking cycles, I just go based on the program or outline I set up at the beginning.

Training wise, I keep a journal and try to increase my volume by either increasing the weight or completing more reps. I keep that rather simple.

I use Google Calendar. Ahead of time I'll go in, put what I take when I take it on each day and it alerts me when I'm supposed to take each thing. I also start by labeling my first day week1 then the following week I'll be alerted at the beginning of week 2 then week 3 ect... I have to have things planned out. I really fucked up about 6 years ago flying by the seat of my pants w random compounds at random times. Ended up w a lot of issues both mentally and physically. So when I started to explore doing it the right way, my wife agreed she would support me in my decision to start cycling as long as I was organized, stick to a plan and seek expert advice. That's pretty much how I ended up on this forum...a lot of great knowledge here

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I use Google Calendar. Ahead of time I'll go in, put what I take when I take it on each day and it alerts me when I'm supposed to take each thing. I also start by labeling my first day week1 then the following week I'll be alerted at the beginning of week 2 then week 3 ect... I have to have things planned out. I really fucked up about 6 years ago flying by the seat of my pants w random compounds at random times. Ended up w a lot of issues both mentally and physically. So when I started to explore doing it the right way, my wife agreed she would support me in my decision to start cycling as long as I was organized, stick to a plan and seek expert advice. That's pretty much how I ended up on this forum...a lot of great knowledge here

That's awesome bro. Good stuff.

That seems like a very good strategy brother. Whatever it takes to stay on track

Question out of mere curiosity....
How do you guys track your cycles. Is there some documentation process you follow? Maybe there is not? Maybe you fly by the seat of your pants or rely on you mind to remember lol. I've seen many do it that way...

I admittedly have OCD.... Especially when it comes to tracking things logging things, ect... Im obsessed with charts, graphs, stupid shit like that...
I have several functional white boards all for different things. Every cycle also gets a notebook. Much like chapters to my life. I like to document what I can.

How do you guys do it? Id be interested in any cool app recommendations too for this stuff.

Love it man.. I got white boards everywhere, but two i directly see everyday- their essential. As far as tracking the cycles I do it through a calendar and have the compound and mg mapped out the entire way for each day. As far as taking the daily compounds, if it's multiple doses I'll have a alarm set to go off up to 6 times a day on my phone or alerts through calendar notifications.

I'm def OCD- I hold a meeting with my wife every for 20mins or more, to map out what success looks like that week. This is also a good time to discuss shit the pissed you off throughout the week. Instead of acting out of emotion you have the rest of the week to marinate on it and see if it's even worth bringing up..

Plan your work, and work your plan. Failure to plan is plan to fail.

I've always kept track of everything. Pretty OCD myself. I have seperate notebooks for training, cycle, and nutrition. Keep them all detailed as well so I can review and adjust/plan future changes with ease.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom