napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What type of syringe and needle?

you never want to inject fast though... even when your done, y should always hold the needle in an extra 10-15 seconds at least to ensure everything is in, moving properly etc... if its done right, it should be so painless you don't even know your injecting...
Agreed. Bigger gauge needles and faster injections are not the way to go. It causes more trauma in the tissue.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I will be buying the smaller gauge needles in my next order but I bought 100x21g so I need to use them up. I'll be getting the 23x1.5 for deep IM in the glute and I use 25x1 in the delt already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how I have done it for 2.5 years and in nursing school as well as in practice we inject quickly to not have the needle in for a long time. So far I never or I guess seldom have pip except when I pin with 25 in the delt. My Tuesday pin of 1cc masteron p and 1/2cc tren Storm hurts like crazy and that's with a 25 going slow

Yeh man I know exactly why they teach that in nursing school. It's because they just want to get the injection done. It has literally nothing to do with the pain or comfort of the recipient. It's about being efficient as possible. My wife is a nurse so I've discussed this topic with her a few times lol

Yeh man I know exactly why they teach that in nursing school. It's because they just want to get the injection done. It has literally nothing to do with the pain or comfort of the recipient. It's about being efficient as possible. My wife is a nurse so I've discussed this topic with her a few times lol

Lol, my wife as well. They would cripple us!

Right......plus they are not considering the repetitive frequency of the injections.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

18g to draw and 23gx1.5 for quads , 25gx1.5 for delts. Might switch to 25g for quads.

sent from a pineapple under the sea

Try this out, take 2 apples and draw a dime size circle on them with a sharpie. Then take a smaller gauge needle and stab it within that circle 24 times or so (12 week cycle @ 2 shots per week) then do the same thing with the higher gauge needle and u can see the trauma difference. Now multiply this by many cycles, you get the idea

everyone is different on size and sight preference but if you have not tried delts, i would recommend giving it a shot... its the smoothest site there is... 25 and 1 inch are perfect for it and you can really pin a lot in each...

25G is good for pinning, it just takes forever to load up with such a small gauge. Personally I think 23G is the best. It loads much quicker and feels fine when pinning.

25G is good for pinning, it just takes forever to load up with such a small gauge. Personally I think 23G is the best. It loads much quicker and feels fine when pinning.

That's why u load with an 18g then switch to a 23g or 25g for your pin.makes things easier

Yea 18 makes perfect to draw. The only issue you'll ever have there is when you have big jugs (lol sorry had to laugh). After many pins the stopper looks like a strainer with the holes. 10ml jugs should be no problem. I've heard the issues are with the 20ml jugs

I switched from 18 to 22 to draw with because the 18 damaged the rubber on a vial and a piece of rubber went into the vial. Was this an isolated incident? Maybe, but I didn't want it to happen again so I'm using a 22 now.

im confused bro... why in the world would you be drawing with either of those?

Yea 18 makes perfect to draw. The only issue you'll ever have there is when you have big jugs (lol sorry had to laugh). After many pins the stopper looks like a strainer with the holes. 10ml jugs should be no problem. I've heard the issues are with the 20ml jugs

This is why you rotate spots where you draw from the vial helps. I start in one spot and rotate each time i draw, then again i only use 10ml vials

This is why you rotate spots where you draw from the vial helps. I start in one spot and rotate each time i draw,

Definitely do. Do you stick to the circle in the middle? Or venture outside that as well?

Definitely do. Do you stick to the circle in the middle? Or venture outside that as well?

i try to stay within the circle, but as the vial runs out of compound i venture towards the outside of the circle more at an angle.

Top Bottom