napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms post cycle with TRT.

Gymrat37

So I'm getting ready to come off a 12 week blast of 500 mg of test c. I will be returning to my trt doctor prescribed dose of 200 mg a week. I was wondering if I could immediately use a sarm stack while I cruise on trt or if I need to wait and run after a 12 week cruise on trt dose alone? Also has anyone heard of or used Southern Sarms? I have S4, LGD-4033, GW-501516 and mk-2866 from this company but I'm skeptical cause I have not heard anything about them. Any advice would me much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

If you aren't actually pcting I don't see an issue with it. I've heard the name Southern Sarms, never used them though and haven't heard anything about their effectiveness.

So I'm getting ready to come off a 12 week blast of 500 mg of test c. I will be returning to my trt doctor prescribed dose of 200 mg a week. I was wondering if I could immediately use a sarm stack while I cruise on trt or if I need to wait and run after a 12 week cruise on trt dose alone? Also has anyone heard of or used Southern Sarms? I have S4, LGD-4033, GW-501516 and mk-2866 from this company but I'm skeptical cause I have not heard anything about them. Any advice would me much appreciated.

I heard their stuff used to be decent, but is nowadays complete bullshit. You might aswell just take 4ml of everclear for the same effects.
Just look at their prices, that alone should raise concerns. At 30 dollars per bottle, they would pretty much be operating at a loss.
If it's too good to be true, it most likely is.
Just invest in some Pure Essence instead :) Quality stuff right there mate.

Yeah I was skeptical but it was all given to to me for free. I just don't want to ingest it if it isn't what it's suppose to be.

You,can definitely go,right into a sarms stack once you start your TRT cruise no problem. However, southern sarms products I would not use whatsoever. The products are not legit, and they simply cannot be made and sold for the prices they are offering them for. They are completely bunk, so I would just toss them bro. Southern sarms is a waste. It's a good thing you got them for free, because it will be no loss discarding them.

I would strongly suggest going with a trusted sarms source that delivers high quality products, we have that here with pure essence research. They are the best out there hands down. You can get that same stack from pure essence

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Also you can use DEC25 code through Christmas for 25% off

You,can definitely go,right into a sarms stack once you start your TRT cruise no problem. However, southern sarms products I would not use whatsoever. The products are not legit, and they simply cannot be made and sold for the prices they are offering them for. They are completely bunk, so I would just toss them bro. Southern sarms is a waste. It's a good thing you got them for free, because it will be no loss discarding them.

I would strongly suggest going with a trusted sarms source that delivers high quality products, we have that here with pure essence research. They are the best out there hands down. You can get that same stack from pure essence

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Also you can use DEC25 code through Christmas for 25% off
Thanks. I figured they were not legit as I couldn't find any positive reviews on the Internet. Can I introduced Masterone E instead of Sarms coming of my blast along with my trt criuse?

southern sarms is complete bull shit... they sell products at a price where they would literally be paying you to use them... come on!

if you use mast e in a cruise it needs to be at a cruise dose no higher than 200 mg per week... i really would not recommend it... you can run sarms all out on a cruise and you can't with any steroids whatsoever... sarms are as ideal as you can get for trt

Thanks. I figured they were not legit as I couldn't find any positive reviews on the Internet. Can I introduced Masterone E instead of Sarms coming of my blast along with my trt criuse?

I wouldn't expect much of anything from masteron bro. It's a purely cosmetic drug that you need to be lean enough to see effects on hardening and such, but as dylan said in a cruise the dose needs to be low, which pretty much renders it useless in my opinion.

I would personally rather run a sarms stack during my TRT cruise

Top Bottom