napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom opinions?

Has anyone tried the Pharmacom primo : PHARMAPRIM 100?

I have it but waiting for my summer blast..... I'm on his cyp and Deca cruising now till my Phurious sust and Deca arrive for my winter blast....Going to run the Pharmacon dbol though since I have it to kick start next week when I have all the goods. I've run his Tren A and Anavar this summer and got ripped....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I used both international and domestic source for it and they run great specials, international was 15-20 days T/A domestic was 4-5 but more $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PART_1441242183930_20150902_180804-1.jpg
P_20151007_144330.jpg

Back when I had some stash.......Pharmacom's nice, I have had good luck & GAINZ with their International gear. I've used every oil they carry ......except for a few .LOL , For me, I like my money to stretch. ......I will take advantage of the 50% and spend $300, get $200 free......great gear, solid and Anaboliclab.com has shown ZERO failed tests.......one I would love to see is the Pharmacom Sust 500 & and Boldenone Undecylenate 500....The pip was close to zero for me on both. Great gear, !!!

My Pharmacom Gear just arrived!!!

Thats 2 different cycles and some left overs

I like there mix 2...Thats some good stuff..There tren mix is good too but it fucked me up with tren...I stop running tren because of it. I hated everyone and everything. But killing it in the gym

I actually enjoy the aggressiveness from tren. My wife, not so much lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Hell I was so close to losing my wife because of it and also having PTSD, Tren is not a good option for me anymore.. I felt like Pookie on New Jack City. " It just keeps calling me"...lol

hello Guys!
I'm on official representative of Pharmacom so feel free to contact me or address here your questions or misunderstandings.

thank you!

Welcome to the forums but you should make your own thread and ask people to post there reviews of your products it'll help

hello Guys!
I'm on official representative of Pharmacom so feel free to contact me or address here your questions or misunderstandings.

thank you!
Hey man. Did you not understand what you were already asked to do?

I don't wanna take away your posting privligas but I will if you won't listen.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yall been setting up shop everywhere you can. You should know this routine by now man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom