napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Clomid log

So I figured since I was running a pct it was better to update less frequently. So as normal it still taste nasty but grapefruit juice Makes it easy. Anyway my body feels the back to normal. I feel completely recovered. I lost about 8 pounds. Most was water. I have lost my appetite so it's hard to keep the weight up. Most of that came from shift changes at work which messes with my eating habits. I am creature of habit I don't like change. So I trying to get that under control. Anyway that 8 pounds I don't look small just leaner strength is down a little too which I expected. I did have surgery on my toe so that keep me out the gym for 2 weeks. I needed the rest but man I can tell I'm off bc of my recovery time is slow. I had blood work done for my cholesterol Tuesday. I should know what they say this week. Btw my cholesterol gets really high on so I'm curious to see how it turned out this time. I am planning on ordering bloods online this week or going back to the doctor to run my blood for test level. I kind of need to anyway since I feel my test is low. Anyway I will let you guys and gals what happens

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

many of us are highly anticipating your bloodwork results brother... im very encouraged by how you are feeling but the confirmation will all come with the bloodwork... great job so far and make sure to post your results as soon as you have them! its always good to do them about 2 weeks after pct is complete...

So I figured since I was running a pct it was better to update less frequently. So as normal it still taste nasty but grapefruit juice Makes it easy. Anyway my body feels the back to normal. I feel completely recovered. I lost about 8 pounds. Most was water. I have lost my appetite so it's hard to keep the weight up. Most of that came from shift changes at work which messes with my eating habits. I am creature of habit I don't like change. So I trying to get that under control. Anyway that 8 pounds I don't look small just leaner strength is down a little too which I expected. I did have surgery on my toe so that keep me out the gym for 2 weeks. I needed the rest but man I can tell I'm off bc of my recovery time is slow. I had blood work done for my cholesterol Tuesday. I should know what they say this week. Btw my cholesterol gets really high on so I'm curious to see how it turned out this time. I am planning on ordering bloods online this week or going back to the doctor to run my blood for test level. I kind of need to anyway since I feel my test is low. Anyway I will let you guys and gals what happens

Definitely looking forward to that bloodwork feedback brother. That's very valuable and important to see exactly where you are at right now

Yeah I am. I have my cholesterol one already i should have the test level back next week

Ok everyone. Here is my cholesterol work and testosterone resultsuploadfromtaptalk1450305035238.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450305063193.jpg

That I don't know. I wasn't smart enough before hand to get it tested.

Your welcome. And I appreciate the opportunity to run the log for everyone. Now to the next stage.

I have a super recomp stack from PE I'm going to run until my next cycle.

At least you are in good normal range bro even without bloods precycle for comparison. That's a very good sign!

Top Bottom