napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious and PE combo

Lol no. Today was my 5th pin. Monday's and Thursday's. The first week was actually Tuesday and Friday. So this is the third full week. Next week is 4, but do you want me to wait to week 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya. Cause u just started week 3 but u had other products in u. So let those clear

PHURIOUS

Ok cool. I'll run this week. All of next week. And then Wednesday the 16th try to do bloods.

Ok cool. I'll run this week. All of next week. And then Wednesday the 16th try to do bloods.

Sounds good and make sure they pull bloods within 36 hours of last pin

PHURIOUS

Thanks for the replies guys. Good to have the support. I'll strengthen the mind before hitting it next time.
Yea Dylan. I am going to pm Phurious here in the next few days to talk about the best time to draw blood for sust. Thinking if I do it next week, that will be in the middle of week 4 and that should be good. But I'll get with him and grab a list from SnS as I go.

Looking forward to the bloods bro

Ok today was legs and shoulders. I have really been neglecting all of these for the past two months. Trying to let some nags work out. So some was lighter than the past but I'm ok with that. Starting fresh and will fly up.
Squat only 135. 7x5 to wake them up after so long.
OHP 135 5x5 which is awesome as I haven't done these at all in 2 months because of my wrist and this is almost my highest ever.
DL 135x10 185x8 225x7 275x 5.
DB work. Side lat rises. Front raises.
Was getting into the leg press and smashed my knee. Got some swelling going on now. Been about an hour I'd say. But just got home and scarfing some chicken and rice. Will ice it before my shower. Right on the top of the knee cap. I'll be good to go by my next leg day which is Friday.

Ok today was legs and shoulders. I have really been neglecting all of these for the past two months. Trying to let some nags work out. So some was lighter than the past but I'm ok with that. Starting fresh and will fly up.
Squat only 135. 7x5 to wake them up after so long.
OHP 135 5x5 which is awesome as I haven't done these at all in 2 months because of my wrist and this is almost my highest ever.
DL 135x10 185x8 225x7 275x 5.
DB work. Side lat rises. Front raises.
Was getting into the leg press and smashed my knee. Got some swelling going on now. Been about an hour I'd say. But just got home and scarfing some chicken and rice. Will ice it before my shower. Right on the top of the knee cap. I'll be good to go by my next leg day which is Friday.

Damn that sucks about the knee man. I'm trying to picture exactly how you managed to do that lol

Damn that sucks about the knee man. I'm trying to picture exactly how you managed to do that lol

I put my left foot in and went to hike my right knee up to slide in. Well I should have pushed back instead lol. Hit the damn metal plate that the stop handle rests on.

Rest day today. Tomorrow is bench and back for higher volume. I have my head in a strong place right now and I'll make the muscles follow.
Knee is alright lol. A little tender with some color. Won't stop me. I'll wake up, take my sarms and Phurious sust and hit the morning rower (which again has been slacking).
I was holding my newborn nephew and had a picture taken. I look pretty full through my shirt. But I was like fuuuuuck what happened to my face. I feel like I'm carrying some extra. Yes I'm up quite a few lbs overall but I may need to up my AI. But since I'm doing bloods on the 18th I'm going to let it ride as is and adjust only after the results come in. That's not too far away to wait and adjust correct? I would rather get the results before adjusting.
Let me know if there's any other way I should do it. Maybe the cardio will also help a little.

Diet needs to get back in check. I've let it go a bit and I can tell. Stomach has been all sorts of fucked up from the shit I've been eating. Fix starts today. And so does the cardio. I was moving a couple pianos over the weekend. And while the weight wasn't too much of an issue, I was winded way too quickly.

Diet needs to get back in check. I've let it go a bit and I can tell. Stomach has been all sorts of fucked up from the shit I've been eating. Fix starts today. And so does the cardio. I was moving a couple pianos over the weekend. And while the weight wasn't too much of an issue, I was winded way too quickly.

Following your log. Keep it strong brother.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

So today was crazy. My nephew had a basketball game at 530. And I usually start lifting at 5. I got in there at 440 and hit it hard. Really hard. So I leave at 525 and drive the 10 minutes to school. Knew I was going to blow. So parked out far and sat there for like two minutes. Felt it hit just like I knew and dry heaved for a couple of minutes. Sparks started shooting and blotches. As soon as that was over I was good lol.
So overall it was a GREAT lift. But went a little overboard. That's always been an issue with me though. Guess I need to dance that line more to build up that threshold.

So I've felt a little bloated. On TRT, arimidex had my estrogen really low at 0.5mg twice a week. So on this blast I've been running 12.5mg aromasin twice a week. I decided to test it and took a dose Sunday and Monday. I have dropped 3+lbs since Sunday.
Could this be because of the estrogen? I'm still learning and done know how much you can actually hold. And am I correct in thinking I should I start dosing at 3x per week because it seems to have been the cause?

So I've felt a little bloated. On TRT, arimidex had my estrogen really low at 0.5mg twice a week. So on this blast I've been running 12.5mg aromasin twice a week. I decided to test it and took a dose Sunday and Monday. I have dropped 3+lbs since Sunday.
Could this be because of the estrogen? I'm still learning and done know how much you can actually hold. And am I correct in thinking I should I start dosing at 3x per week because it seems to have been the cause?

You should be taking it atleast eod bro.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom