napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno screwed me, and Phurious made me whole.

C&B

Phurious chimed in when I was sharing my experience with Xeno, and said he would , out of the kindness of his heart ,would make me whole. I didn't want to take advantage of the guy, so I paid half and the guy came through. He really did not have to do that, what a stand up guy. His shipping was incredibly fast, and his methods were professional, and secure. Security is a big thing these days and I really feel he puts a lot of thought into his process to protect the customer, unlike that joker I was dealing with. Also his products look amazing. I am running dbol rite now. and you know how that is, or at least with me its already kicking already. The oils no pip.
Thanks Phurious for letting me know there are some good guys out there still.

Phurious is a hell of a guy, and it says a lot about his character with what he did to help you out here brother. I think that's awesome.

You got hit by xeno too? I found his bitch ass on meso. Have you seen my thread? He's over there dead to rights and now trying to make it up to everyone. Go check it out.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good on phurious man. He's a good dude glad he made it right.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Phurious definitely cares about his customers and members on this board. I hear similar stories like this all the time on here. This board truly is a family and the sponsors, like Phurious, are what make this family great! Glad to hear he lend you a hand.

Bro you cannot beat his shipping ive ordered on monday or tuesday and had it by the weekend. frickin awesome

Wow that's fast, yea I'll be making a purchase shortly for an upcoming blast I'm still trying to figure out what I want to run though tbh

well get a price list and check it out. i got some a bombs i ordered a coupla weeks ago, and am contemplating running them for the 1st 4 weeks of my next run in Jan

well get a price list and check it out. i got some a bombs i ordered a coupla weeks ago, and am contemplating running them for the 1st 4 weeks of my next run in Jan

Yea I already got a price list, I've heard his a-bombs are great

i bought some and just won some with his raffle so imma sell mine to a buddy and we may run them together just to see and of course i will log it i answered you in the other thread about the sr, rad, gw and super stack log

i bought some and just won some with his raffle so imma sell mine to a buddy and we may run them together just to see and of course i will log it i answered you in the other thread about the sr, rad, gw and super stack log

Its Christmas, you give the A Bombs away. Didn't you post some pictures of Tren?

yes i got some tren storm but aint quite ready for that yet, just building a personal stash haha i need to lose about 10 % more bf. cant give it away we are kinda doin a trade on some gear and some money off his paddle board he is selling

Phurious chimed in when I was sharing my experience with Xeno, and said he would , out of the kindness of his heart ,would make me whole. I didn't want to take advantage of the guy, so I paid half and the guy came through. He really did not have to do that, what a stand up guy. His shipping was incredibly fast, and his methods were professional, and secure. Security is a big thing these days and I really feel he puts a lot of thought into his process to protect the customer, unlike that joker I was dealing with. Also his products look amazing. I am running dbol rite now. and you know how that is, or at least with me its already kicking already. The oils no pip.
Thanks Phurious for letting me know there are some good guys out there still.

^Happy Holidays !! Phurious is good peeps

Top Bottom