napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaming.. My interest..

We definitely need to start an adrenaline rush squad and play with each other, that'd be fuckin' pimped...everyone would be yell in' at me though for sure...
fb7abe2c8c0f9cd2690527b29ccf5fdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friggen awesome.. Ill add you too as soon as i get home.. I got nba 2k16. Games amazing and the player models are on point.

For sure! Im an nba2k fanatic... I still remember the first one on dreamcast and i knew right then that it would crush nba live and it has

Yo since i read a thread about gaming im going to make one.. Hahaha i grew up with gaming.. And i have it dear to my heart.. Just got Fifa 16 for the xbox one and battlefront for my ps4 and i gotta say battlefront is very enjoyable... Haha. Everyone wants to Play as boba fet. Burning rebels til there charbroiled and shotting a massive to rocket taking out a group of people while jet packing your way to hunt down han solo.. Anyways lets start with

XB gamer tags
And Ps4 names

Who wants that work.?
Ill pm my GT and psn name

The new battlefront is pretty sick. It will be much better when the expansions come out to have more maps, but I'm really digging it. It's a beautiful game

my gamertap on ps4 is dylangemelli Im hoping to have guitar hero for Christmas with nba2k16... i just bought call of duty black ops 3 and metal gear solid but you have to give me some time with black ops since its really my first time playing FPS... ive always been a sports gamer throwing in games like grand theft auto and resident evil etc but its time to get on a different level...

i always prefer everything old school... i have a custom arcade machine in my house with over 50,000 games on it... every atari, nintendo, snes, 64, turboxgrafx16, all sega systems etc... every game you can imagine is on it...

That new metal gear solid I still need to pick up too. Hoping to get that for Christmas. I've played every game in the series and loved every one of them

That new metal gear solid I still need to pick up too. Hoping to get that for Christmas. I've played every game in the series and loved every one of them

MGS is fucken awesome duude.. IMO they need to do a remake on metal gear solid with updated grafx... Pliskins the shit

Top Bottom