napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought of Dylan

I would show you all whats up in call of duty but unfortunalty i gave it up a few years ago. Sometimes i would start playing in the morning on a day off and then i would look up and it would be dark out and its night time. Lol. No bueno

PHURIOUS

I would show you all whats up in call of duty but unfortunalty i gave it up a few years ago. Sometimes i would start playing in the morning on a day off and then i would look up and it would be dark out and its night time. Lol. No bueno

PHURIOUS

You sound just like the guys that don't lift but say "I used to bench 3 plates before my injury" LOL

Dude, I'd own your ass in COD lol

You sound just like the guys that don't lift but say "I used to bench 3 plates before my injury" LOL

Lolllll oh shit! Sounds like a challenge! I love it! Ive set aside time tonite to start my journey lolll

I think not son id fire a barret .50 cal right up ur booty hole while u crouch cause u think im on the other side of the map. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Lolllll oh shit! Sounds like a challenge! I love it! Ive set aside time tonite to start my journey lolll

When I'm done training him he will slaughter you all .-. ALLL OF U!!!
Of course as a rights of passage every now and then I will challenge you Dylan >=) I expect nothing but pure grade slaughter!!! As for you rick ._. I'll be very agressive to you on match ups!!! Don't let me find you!!

Shit i was running the cod table when yall were still in grade school son. Lol.

PHURIOUS

That's ok .-. Doesn't change my map runner skills >=] you don't want none of this!!! Do you even lift? Lol jk but in all seriousness I'd love to take on you guys and of course teach Dylan. And put Rick down

That's ok .-. Doesn't change my map runner skills >=] you don't want none of this!!! Do you even lift? Lol jk but in all seriousness I'd love to take on you guys and of course teach Dylan. And put Rick down

I might have to lay down some cash for a system and the game. Lol

PHURIOUS

Hell Yeah! My first Xmas gift from my wife as a married couple was Xbox and got Halo along with it. Never looked back
Fuck yeah!!! We used to link two Xbox's and play slayer before they had online multiplayer

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Wanting to get Battlefront. Is it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy it a lot. I'm just a big Star Wars fan in general but the graphics are awesome and the multiplayer has some exciting maps. Pretty awesome that you can play as Palpatine and just force lightning everyone

I enjoy it a lot. I'm just a big Star Wars fan in general but the graphics are awesome and the multiplayer has some exciting maps. Pretty awesome that you can play as Palpatine and just force lightning everyone

I can't play online where I live. But it looked like you could split screen it. Maybe I can finally get the fiancé to play something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom