napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PHURIOUS - sr9009 log

What benefit do you get from running EQ that low?

I just do it for my joints and ligaments.

As it binds to the cartilage and the sheaths of your ligaments and tendons. So its nice for no pain or achyness.

PHURIOUS

I just do it for my joints and ligaments.

As it binds to the cartilage and the sheaths of your ligaments and tendons. So its nice for no pain or achyness.

PHURIOUS
Cool... That's what I'm currently using low dose Deca for... Didn't know EQ could be used for that also...

Cool... That's what I'm currently using low dose Deca for... Didn't know EQ could be used for that also...

Not many do. Its all the benes of the joints and connective tissue and none of the deca dick. Lol

PHURIOUS

You have to figure the avg male body releases 6mg of test naturally a day. Thats 36mg a week when ur natty. At 100mg a week thats almost three times natty. Thats more than enough to make a difference. You dont need to run a gram of test a week and get a blood test number of 6000 to make gains. Believe me i know ive run test that high and yes while u gain weight like crazy u feel like shit and look like shit all bloated and water logged. Not worth it.

PHURIOUS

Not many do. Its all the benes of the joints and connective tissue and none of the deca dick. Lol

PHURIOUS
Lol... I haven't experienced any Deca dick yet @ 150mg but I'm only in week 5 of my cruise. I ran Deca @ 400 in my younger days and never experienced it either... Hopefully that will never happen...

Lol... I haven't experienced any Deca dick yet @ 150mg but I'm only in week 5 of my cruise. I ran Deca @ 400 in my younger days and never experienced it either... Hopefully that will never happen...

Ya it doesnt happen to everyone.

Some just dont feel like fucking cause it kills ur libido but that doesnt mean they arnt able to. Usually it just kills the urge.

PHURIOUS

I thought that both primo and eq where suitable replacements for test. I was going to try both Decca and eq on future cruises and only run test at 100. Don't want prostate problems that is the main problem with test.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I thought that both primo and eq where suitable replacements for test. I was going to try both Decca and eq on future cruises and only run test at 100. Don't want prostate problems that is the main problem with test.

Well no. They are testosterone derivitives. Always good to run a baseline of test. Like even just 50mg cyp a week

PHURIOUS

Well no. They are testosterone derivitives. Always good to run a baseline of test. Like even just 50mg cyp a week

PHURIOUS
Yeah, I mean you always need a base of test either cruising or blasting. But if you can keep it at a minimum and let other compounds do there thing. I like that option. Plus I feel great at 600-700 test levels which 100 mg weekly should provide.

Ya my cruise is usually very conservative. Test e 50mg e4d with 100mg eq e4d

PHURIOUS

Damn hardcore.. Your giving me tons of hope.. I cant wait to lean out and i cant wait to be running the eq and primo combo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have to figure the avg male body releases 6mg of test naturally a day. Thats 36mg a week when ur natty. At 100mg a week thats almost three times natty. Thats more than enough to make a difference. You dont need to run a gram of test a week and get a blood test number of 6000 to make gains. Believe me i know ive run test that high and yes while u gain weight like crazy u feel like shit and look like shit all bloated and water logged. Not worth it.

Phurious

thank you!!

PHURIOUS

exactly... no other steroid actually replaces it but it never needs to be ran so ridiculously high and i for one will just never understand that when there is so many other options to run high, keep test as the base, which is should be, and let everything else shine while test supports everything... i guess im crazy just like you

exactly... no other steroid actually replaces it but it never needs to be ran so ridiculously high and i for one will just never understand that when there is so many other options to run high, keep test as the base, which is should be, and let everything else shine while test supports everything... i guess im crazy just like you

Or finally starting to figure this whole thing out. Lol

PHURIOUS

Great workout tonight. I just kept going and going. I was literally out of breath when i left. Lol

PHURIOUS

I absolutely believe it bro. It doesn't take a lot if you know what you're doing!

Ya i think im finally starting to figure out the combination that works for my oarticular system and body. Only took four years lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom