napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Particulars about aspirating

Romes20

Hi guys- third pin of test prop this morning and so far so good. PIP has decreased from the first shot and I am feeling good aside from a bit of insomnia every other night- coincidently on the night before I pin in the morning, so not sure if it is anticipation or fluxuations in hormones/adrenaline that is popping me awake at 2 or 3am...
Anyways, I had a question about aspirating- if you draw back a slight bit and do happen to see a few spots of blood, are you ok to repin with that same syringe/needle or do you waste the shot and grab a new one and start over? If not, will that few spots of blood hurt anything if you put it into the muscle the second time around?

Very newbie question, but I appreciate the reads/help!

Just pull the pin out. Move over and re pin. Same everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys- third pin of test prop this morning and so far so good. PIP has decreased from the first shot and I am feeling good aside from a bit of insomnia every other night- coincidently on the night before I pin in the morning, so not sure if it is anticipation or fluxuations in hormones/adrenaline that is popping me awake at 2 or 3am...
Anyways, I had a question about aspirating- if you draw back a slight bit and do happen to see a few spots of blood, are you ok to repin with that same syringe/needle or do you waste the shot and grab a new one and start over? If not, will that few spots of blood hurt anything if you put it into the muscle the second time around?

Very newbie question, but I appreciate the reads/help!
Any time I have ever noticed blood in the syringe after aspirating, I just moved to a different location and repinned. The blood in the syringe is,only a,couple drops and its yours. It's perfectly fine to inject it into the muscle with the oil

Eh. your cool. Blood will stay towards the top of the syringe. tryi to squeeze a bit out i guess lol. I do it all the time. Im probably being a bad example.

It happened to me once and I just moved it to a different spot. I had no issues as far as infection etc. I guess the best method is to use another one and different oil but again, it's your blood. Why waste a good shot? I'd say go for it as long as you don't contaminate it by setting it down uncapped etc.

Top Bottom