napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Clomid log

Naes

Hello everyone. I will be logging for PE. I received my Clomid today. I will run 50/50/25/25 I am already 2 weeks into my pct so I will be extending my pct 2 more weeks. As of right now I am recovering fairly well. Ok so I will provide as much info as possible. I took my first dose today. Taste is horrible. Lol it is tolerable tho. I didn't have grape juice to Chase it down with so I just used water. It made my taste buds numb nothing to be concerned about tho. So all and all its ok I will try and post every day. Oh btw I just came off a dbol and test cycle. And all I have used for pct is Nolva.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I will be logging for PE. I received my Clomid today. I will run 50/50/25/25 I am already 2 weeks into my pct so I will be extending my pct 2 more weeks. As of right now I am recovering fairly well. Ok so I will provide as much info as possible. I took my first dose today. Taste is horrible. Lol it is tolerable tho. I didn't have grape juice to Chase it down with so I just used water. It made my taste buds numb nothing to be concerned about tho. So all and all its ok I will try and post every day. Oh btw I just came off a dbol and test cycle. And all I have used for pct is Nolva.

In to follow buddy. I'm sure you will recover great knowing you have a quality product with pure essence Clomid. Will you be running any bloodwork by chance?

I have to have blood work done on my cholesterol. Not the one I really need.

I would definitely try to get it past ur taste buds all the way back in the throat and it is a little more tolerable.

Yeah it does help that's for sure. I did get some grape juice as a chased. But it can be done with out it. Honestly for the benefits we get from these products the taste is tolerable

you can also use grapefruit juice as its excellent for absorption... i expect a very strong recovery... hopefully you are able to do bloodwork after your post cycle... i know many as well am i are intrigued by the overall result... im here anytime you need me bro

So far I am on my 4th dose. Everything seems to moving in the right direction. Testies seem to be almost back to normal size again. My skin has been dry and rough. And I have been very gassy. All in all I'm moving in the right direction..

So far I am on my 4th dose. Everything seems to moving in the right direction. Testies seem to be almost back to normal size again. My skin has been dry and rough. And I have been very gassy. All in all I'm moving in the right direction..

Thanks for the update brotha! Im so happy to see that its working so quickly for you! Keep the updates coming

Will do. I appreciate the opportunity to do this for everyone.

Nice man.. I think it's funny when guys say they don't mind their nuts being the size of raisins, so when they come back it's nice.

Lol I know What you mean. I don't know how other feel but when my shrink up they tend to hurt from the shrinkage

Very good to hear. Things must be moving in the right direction if you notice the atrophy reversing already bro. Keep us Updated!

Day 6 and still moving in the right direction... Haven't been in the gym since I started bc I had surgery on my toe. But I am recovering very fast.. My skin is still dry.
Which I have oily skin normally. So I'm loving the Clomid minus the flavor lol.

Day 6 and still moving in the right direction... Haven't been in the gym since I started bc I had surgery on my toe. But I am recovering very fast.. My skin is still dry.
Which I have oily skin normally. So I'm loving the Clomid minus the flavor lol.

great to hear brother! will you be doing bloods upon completion?

I am going to try to provided funds are available..

excellent... that would be very helpful... we will make sure you get the best discount codes from private md that there are to help you

Ok sorry the slackness. I had a minor foot surgery so I haven't felt great nor been to the gym. Anyway. I am still tracking great. Honestly I feel recovered already. I'm back to the way I was before. My blood pressure is back to normal, testicular fortitude is normal, I am going to attempt to get bloods done for you guys.

So I figured since I was running a pct it was better to update less frequently. So as normal it still taste nasty but grapefruit juice Makes it easy. Anyway my body feels the back to normal. I feel completely recovered. I lost about 8 pounds. Most was water. I have lost my appetite so it's hard to keep the weight up. Most of that came from shift changes at work which messes with my eating habits. I am creature of habit I don't like change. So I trying to get that under control. Anyway that 8 pounds I don't look small just leaner strength is down a little too which I expected. I did have surgery on my toe so that keep me out the gym for 2 weeks. I needed the rest but man I can tell I'm off bc of my recovery time is slow. I had blood work done for my cholesterol Tuesday. I should know what they say this week. Btw my cholesterol gets really high on so I'm curious to see how it turned out this time. I am planning on ordering bloods online this week or going back to the doctor to run my blood for test level. I kind of need to anyway since I feel my test is low. Anyway I will let you guys and gals what happens

Top Bottom