napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Popping my cherry!!!!

You have to have some serious genetics.I know lots and lot and lots of guys,including myself that worked really hard and didn't come near you.So if you are natural then your potential is the Mr O. Good luck and keep at it.

^there is so much validity to this statement. This guy defnitely has the genetics of a champion. No doubt about it. I have no doubt that he has worked his ass of to get where he is, although there are also a lot of guys who have worked their asses off their entire lives WITH STEROIDS, without getting anywhere close to where he is now naturally

You guys truly made my day. I can't describe the feels you all just gave me hahaha I appreciate that. And I'm an honest guy to the core... I wouldn't lie about anything, especially using gear. I would embrace that and be truthful but I seriously have never taken anything advanced. I have thought about shows, but I couldn't care less about about a crowd and some judges who probably have never trained to tell me if I won a show or not. I do this for me...it's my getaway that I'll keep in my heart. If I motivate others with my dedication, great... if not, oh well. Some won't understand why I do this. I'm just happy to make it to this A.R. Family and be a part of something REAL that will help me build upon my hard work. I have no doubt that you all will help me and I'll eventually be able to return the favor when I gain knowledge throughout my experiences. I'll let everyone in here know when I use my first AAS cycle because I'll need as much help as possible. Lololol

You guys truly made my day. I can't describe the feels you all just gave me hahaha I appreciate that. And I'm an honest guy to the core... I wouldn't lie about anything, especially using gear. I would embrace that and be truthful but I seriously have never taken anything advanced. I have thought about shows, but I couldn't care less about about a crowd and some judges who probably have never trained to tell me if I won a show or not. I do this for me...it's my getaway that I'll keep in my heart. If I motivate others with my dedication, great... if not, oh well. Some won't understand why I do this. I'm just happy to make it to this A.R. Family and be a part of something REAL that will help me build upon my hard work. I have no doubt that you all will help me and I'll eventually be able to return the favor when I gain knowledge throughout my experiences. I'll let everyone in here know when I use my first AAS cycle because I'll need as much help as possible. Lololol

That is a great attitude. For me and my family it is a lifestyle. We don't do shows, go to shows or even read mags. Not that I have anything against it...it just isn't my interest. It is just how we live.

Definitely following along this one brother. Like the others have already said... you got some badass genetics! Interested in seeing how these sarms treat you. Hell, a well conditioned 270-280 lber is a sight for sure. Good luck bud.

Dude your Genetically gifted for sure... You also still look quite young. For not having put anything exogenous into your body your massive. Nice and keep at it!!

I'm starting up my very first Pure Essence SARMS Super stack on Monday. Got up to a decent size of 282lbs this year but it's time to become a FREAK SHOW!! Sorry, this photo lighting makes me looks washed out and not have any definition. You can go look at my others and obviously see better detail ;) I really can't wait to see the progress with my first stack!!! Drop bodyfat and become harder and denser!! I'll keep everyone updated on the cycle log I will create Monday. I'm going to be running 6.25mg of PE aromasin EOD throughout the whole cycle also into PCT. Is that enough/too much?? Should I take that in the morning with everything else or separately later in the day?? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks A.R. Fam!!!!!!

yea you look great for someone natural and you so young ( i can tell by the pics, you ton of room for more growth).what kind of sarms are you doing? if its in here i missed it

Watching a young enthusiastic guy at starting off with SARMS only! Going to be fun!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom