napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg

How To Properly Mix hCG

As you all know, hcg comes in a powder form and needs to be mixed with bacteriostatic water in preparation for injections. In this example, we will use a 5,000 unit vial. Obviously, you need to observe the math and adjust according to how you want your hCG concentrated per CC.

Step 1: Transfer 5 CC's of bacteriostatic water into the vial containing your hCG powder. No more than 3 CC's at once.

Step 2: After each bacteriostatic water transfer, you'll need to draw out just as much air to release pressure.

Step 3: Swirl the mix gently and keep it in the refrigerator.

Once you've completed your mix above, you now have a 5,000 iu vial that contains 1,000 iu's of hCG for every CC. So if you want to shoot 250iu, that would be 0.25 CC/ML. Or 25 units on a slin pin. I personally use injectable B12 to mix my hCG. Helps me get both B12 and hCG in one shot.

How the Math Works for Mixing hCG

I'm adding this segment because it seems a lot of people still don't understand how to calculate their doses after mixing. Note that CC and ML are the same thing. So here is the math to prevent anymore questions about this...

A standard insulin syringe can hold 1 CC in volume. Each barrel will have markings in 1 unit increments up to 100. So each CC displays 100 unit markings.

Step 1: Amount of hCG units in a vial DIVIDED BY total CC's of solution added = Amount of hCG you will have per CC.
Step 1 example: 10,000 / 10 = 1,000

Step 2: Amount of hCG per CC (result of step 1) DIVIDED BY 100 (number of units on a slin pin) = amount of hCG per unit.
Step 2 example: 1,000 / 100 = 10

Step 3: Amount desired per injection DIVIDED BY amount of hCG per unit (result of step 2) = Number of units to draw from your mixed vial.
Step 3 example: 250 IU / 10 = 25 units. You would draw 25 units, or a quarter of a CC on a slin pin.

Hope that clears it up.

Let's Clear Up Some Confusion About Handling hCG

Let's get a few myths out of the way...

Myth # 1: hCG must be injected subcutaneously. (This is not true, IM injections work just as well. SubQ is fine, but only matters if you're a TRT patient)
Myth # 2: I cannot use hCG past 30 days (This is not true, use it for 2 months. It'll be fine)
Myth # 3: I can use oral hCG I got at the store. (This is not true and is simply a complete scam. Avoid it.)

hCG needs to be refrigerated for the sole purpose of preserving potency. It does not "go bad", ever. hCG merely loses potency over time, and at a faster pace when placed at room temperature.

hCG can be used for 90 days after reconstituting it. After 90 days, it loses approximately 10% potency per month. You can leave hCG at room temperature for about a week with negligible potency loss. No loss if it's in the early stages after mixing. After 90 days, you would simply increase dose to compensate for the 10% loss per month. So for those of you who travel, do not be afraid to take your hCG. No need to go through the extra measure of keeping it cool.

The reason hCG generally does not arrive mixed, is because in some cases, it is frozen in powder form, which would preserve the compound for millions of years. This way you can thaw the powder and use it at your convenience. Some manufacturers ship premixed compounds, such as the HUCOG brand, which is extracted from pregnant rat urine.

hCG is not as "fragile" as most of us are led to believe. If you prefer to minimize injections, you can combine your steroid compounds with hCG into the same syringe and inject. The only real way to destroy hCG is by freezing and thawing pre-loaded/premixed syringes, as the ice crystals tend to destroy the proteins. If you decide to freeze your mixed hCG, be sure not to re-freeze it, ever.

The expiration dates are merely the length of time the potency was tested. This is also used/marketed so that you purchase more of this compound.

How To Administer hCG

How Much hCG do I need on cycle and when do I start?

Start using it from week 1. Timing does not matter, just spread it out. For cycling, 250 iu two to three times weekly will suffice. Do not use hCG back to back. If you choose twice weekly at that dose, run it every 3.5 days, just like you would with Test cyp. If you choose 3 times weekly, run it Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There's only so much stimulation that can occur with hCG, so you should never bother with doses in excess of 500 iu at once. If you're injecting 250 iu and after several weeks you're still experiencing some issues, increase your dose 100 iu's at a time, not to exceed 500 iu's twice weekly. Your weekly grand total should never have to exceed 1000 IU, ever.

If you inject your hCG subcutaneously, always be sure that you do not inject more than 0.6 CC at once. Volumes greater than 0.6 CC will result in lumps under your skin that can be quite uncomfortable and in some cases painful to the touch. This goes for anything that is injected subQ, including testosterone, B12 & hCG. This is volume related, not iu or milligram related. So be sure to mix your hCG with a concentration resulting in about half of a CC or less.

Injections in subcutaneous fat should be administered using a syringe with a high gauge. Some folks use a 27 gauge syringe, but I prefer a 29 gauge. Even a 31 gauge works great. Water based compounds get through the tiny bore with ease.

If injecting in a muscle, do not flex it. Just relax and inject. If injecting subQ, just find a good spot about 2 to 6 inches from the naval and inject."

^This is good info bro im sure many will benefit from, thanks alot

Another great post Jake.

Just a heads up on mixing. The source I bought from recently requires mixing and it has an "odd sized" vial. Anyway, its 5,000 IU HCG and the vial only holds like 3.8 mL TOPS. So, I cant fit the whole 5mL in there. Obviously I could just dilute it less and inject a lesser amount for each dose but I like to keep numbers even so I inject a few mL BS water into vial, mix, then use syringe to transfer the mixed solution to a larger sterile vial where I can fit the whole 5 mL. Again, one does not HAVE to dilute to 5 mL but Im kinda funny sometimes. This may or may not affect you depending on your vial size but its something to consider.

Jake, you know I've had a lot of questions about HCG in the past ????

That post pretty much says it all. Thanks man! ��

so ive touched on this several times but it never hurts to bring it up again because this is a very tricky subject and its so often misused or misunderstood... FIRST, HCG DOES have a place for sure... anyone that says different lives in fantasy land HOWEVER, the place that is has is nowhere near as large as some present it to be.. i cannot tell you how many personal clients ive obtained ONLY from misuse of hcg and it has ruined them... i have one client who was prescribed hcg for over a year straight and ever since then, he has been nothing but an impossible mess to correct and it has ruined him on so many levels... he now has strange estrogen spikes out of nowhere, bottomed out lh and fsh regardless of every kind of therapy known to man, libido issues, continuous lethargy battles, desensitized to it completely, etc... the list goes on and on... this is a guy who had only run 1-2 cycles in his past but had low T and this was what was prescribed to him... here's the deal with hcg.. HCG mimicks LH and FSH... When you run a cycle, test also does this by mimicking amounts of test provided and because it goes at such a high level, your body forgets how to produce on its own, so when you stop taking it, you stop producing test which is the point of pct and things like clomid and nolva to jumpstart your production... so WHY ON EARTH would you run hcg in pct to only continue to mimick lh and fsh when your supposed to be jumpstarting it? does that not defeat the purpose? not to mention that it can increase estrogen, which is HORRIBLE during pct, it can be suppressive, OBVIOUSLY amongst several other issues... when you run it too long you can definitely desensitize, obviously the higher the dose, the more probable of this but ultimately, it will occur regardless... the best method of use is in 4 weeks increments, leading right up to pct as it prepares you for a smoother recovery as its raised lh and fsh which has bottomed out while dosing test but you clearly inhibit that recovery the longer you mimick... that's why its imperative to time this all properly to get all the positives and none of the negatives! a protocol of 1000 ius per week is perfect when using

so ive touched on this several times but it never hurts to bring it up again because this is a very tricky subject and its so often misused or misunderstood... FIRST, HCG DOES have a place for sure... anyone that says different lives in fantasy land HOWEVER, the place that is has is nowhere near as large as some present it to be.. i cannot tell you how many personal clients ive obtained ONLY from misuse of hcg and it has ruined them... i have one client who was prescribed hcg for over a year straight and ever since then, he has been nothing but an impossible mess to correct and it has ruined him on so many levels... he now has strange estrogen spikes out of nowhere, bottomed out lh and fsh regardless of every kind of therapy known to man, libido issues, continuous lethargy battles, desensitized to it completely, etc... the list goes on and on... this is a guy who had only run 1-2 cycles in his past but had low T and this was what was prescribed to him... here's the deal with hcg.. HCG mimicks LH and FSH... When you run a cycle, test also does this by mimicking amounts of test provided and because it goes at such a high level, your body forgets how to produce on its own, so when you stop taking it, you stop producing test which is the point of pct and things like clomid and nolva to jumpstart your production... so WHY ON EARTH would you run hcg in pct to only continue to mimick lh and fsh when your supposed to be jumpstarting it? does that not defeat the purpose? not to mention that it can increase estrogen, which is HORRIBLE during pct, it can be suppressive, OBVIOUSLY amongst several other issues... when you run it too long you can definitely desensitize, obviously the higher the dose, the more probable of this but ultimately, it will occur regardless... the best method of use is in 4 weeks increments, leading right up to pct as it prepares you for a smoother recovery as its raised lh and fsh which has bottomed out while dosing test but you clearly inhibit that recovery the longer you mimick... that's why its imperative to time this all properly to get all the positives and none of the negatives! a protocol of 1000 ius per week is perfect when using

D- Thanks so much for your help in getting this posted.All the friggin reading I have been doing on hcg seems contradicitory and now I see why. Just like always it is dose and cycle. Also you made it clearer for me in one paragraph than the tons of info I have been reading. Thanks for that bro...that was a great explanation. You are a great teacher!

I started hcg 1 week after my last pin of Tren Acetate and will run 1000ius ever week for at least 3wks along with my 250mg Test....... 3 weeks after my last Test pin, I'll then stop hcg, Begin Clomid and run 25-50 most for 4 weeks to complete my pct......might taper my dose of clomid but likely 50 mgs until the PCT is complete. Of course aromasin @12.5 EOD plus have Caber to use as needed! Yea. .....5 weeks of hcg and 4 weeks of clomid

I always have a 2, max 3 weeks run of hcg every 3-4 months with 500iu ew while on trt and 1000iu while blasting. After countless hourse of research this seems to me to be the best way to preserve fertility and the testies. It seems that it dosnt take to much hcg to permanantly desensitization ledyig cells..

I always have a 2, max 3 weeks run of hcg every 3-4 months with 500iu ew while on trt and 1000iu while blasting. After countless hourse of research this seems to me to be the best way to preserve fertility and the testies. It seems that it dosnt take to much hcg to permanantly desensitization ledyig cells..

I try to do this as well. But 1000iu seems unnecessary IMO. But everyone is different. I do a blast of 500iu 2-3x a week for 3-4 weeks every 4-5 months and it keeps me plump and keeps libido normal. For pct purposes yes right before pct but if you never come off then blasting occasionally does the trick to keep atrophy at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Do you guys get estrogen spikes with the Hcg? I'm assuming you're probably on Aromasin anyways so you probably just monitor for estrogen related symptoms?

I try to do this as well. But 1000iu seems unnecessary IMO. But everyone is different. I do a blast of 500iu 2-3x a week for 3-4 weeks every 4-5 months and it keeps me plump and keeps libido normal. For pct purposes yes right before pct but if you never come off then blasting occasionally does the trick to keep atrophy at bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Ta

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

I think that sounds about right Jack. In clinical situations of "severe" testicular shrinkage, they may go with 5000iu, but for our purposes here I think you have it right.

D- Thanks so much for your help in getting this posted.All the friggin reading I have been doing on hcg seems contradicitory and now I see why. Just like always it is dose and cycle. Also you made it clearer for me in one paragraph than the tons of info I have been reading. Thanks for that bro...that was a great explanation. You are a great teacher!

im happy to help brother... you know a lot of times you will see these pages and pages of nonsense and bs that could all be summarized in a paragraph where it gets straight to the point with a clear understanding instead of run on evasive terminology.. there's no need for that bull shit... its really not all that difficult but OTHERS make it that way which causes nothing but confusion... i try to avoid all of that at all costs, especially on a subject like this where this is an overabundance of misinformation.. im glad i could help bro!

Great topic to bring up. There are so many application methods floating around the net on HCG. I think the general guidelines posted in here are spot on but like anything, should be looked at as a starting point. Each person should see how they respond and handle timing/dosages for how it affects them and move on from there. Nice posts Jake.

That's what I do too works great !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great topic to bring up. There are so many application methods floating around the net on HCG. I think the general guidelines posted in here are spot on but like anything, should be looked at as a starting point. Each person should see how they respond and handle timing/dosages for how it affects them and move on from there. Nice posts Jake.

hcg is so misunderstood, misused and definitely mis prescribed... this is a topic that is debated on so many levels but need not be as the answers lie in the facts, which i tried to convey on how it really works....

hcg is so misunderstood, misused and definitely mis prescribed... this is a topic that is debated on so many levels but need not be as the answers lie in the facts, which i tried to convey on how it really works....
Incredibly true man. Lack of knowledge and not understanding the application all leads to people screwing themselves up. Unfortunately can't save them all.

Incredibly true man. Lack of knowledge and not understanding the application all leads to people screwing themselves up. Unfortunately can't save them all.

ive seen more issues with misuse of hcg than you could imagine... its really unfortunate but the more we teach and convey the proper way to use, the more lives are saved...

ive seen more issues with misuse of hcg than you could imagine... its really unfortunate but the more we teach and convey the proper way to use, the more lives are saved...
Yep I've heard you touch on it before. h g is a great tool to have, just gotta do it right. Threads like this will help spread the word..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yep I've heard you touch on it before. h g is a great tool to have, just gotta do it right. Threads like this will help spread the word..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

absolutely right bro... the key is really understanding what your doing and how to use... so many run it WAY too high or WAY too long and that's where the abundance of problems really start coming in.. its just about being aware and being responsible...

Top Bottom