napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140... MY BEST VIDEO YET... The one you have been waiting for...

RAD is not showing any suppression as of yet but i would be hesitant to run it in pct until more bloodwork is shown... hopefully the upcoming logs will provide a clearer answer to this with bloodwork being done

maybe not PCT, but definitely stacked with TRT.

Does RAD140 actually raise testosterone or just has "testosterone" like effects? Will blood work show high T levels while on?

Does RAD140 actually raise testosterone or just has "testosterone" like effects? Will blood work show high T levels while on?

Dylan will probably have to clarify this, but to my understanding RAD has testosterone like effects, but does not actually affect your testosterone levels. It is not a testosterone booster....which means It also will not show anything higher on a testosterone test either

Dylan will probably have to clarify this, but to my understanding RAD has testosterone like effects, but does not actually affect your testosterone levels. It is not a testosterone booster....which means It also will not show anything higher on a testosterone test either

yeah i need this clarified as well. because i was under the impression that it actually increased TEST levels. whether free or total, i am unsure..similar effect to stuff like Provi that binds to shbg to increase TEST but RAD140 does it in a different way..i need clarification on this topic

Thanks! Just want a clear view of this before I purchase. Don't want my TRT Doc freakin out after my next blood work.

Thanks! Just want a clear view of this before I purchase. Don't want my TRT Doc freakin out after my next blood work.

I'm waiting on Dylan's clarification on it for sure, but I thought it worked through a different method of action than raising testosterone directly

yeah i need this clarified as well. because i was under the impression that it actually increased TEST levels. whether free or total, i am unsure..similar effect to stuff like Provi that binds to shbg to increase TEST but RAD140 does it in a different way..i need clarification on this topic

If you go by the information Dylan presented in the video, he says it "acts" as testosterone, but never indicated that it actually influenced levels. Like I said, we do need this clarified on what if any effect it actually has on test levels, but I believe it does not. It is just an exogenous compound (like other SARMS or AAS), that your body treats as testosterone to give testosterone like effects, and that is also reflected in its 90:1 anabolic rating, indicative of the power of this compound

If you go by the information Dylan presented in the video, he says it "acts" as testosterone, but never indicated that it actually influenced levels. Like I said, we do need this clarified on what if any effect it actually has on test levels, but I believe it does not. It is just an exogenous compound (like other SARMS or AAS), that your body treats as testosterone to give testosterone like effects, and that is also reflected in its 90:1 anabolic rating, indicative of the power of this compound

No reply from Dylan on this yet. Looking to order some today to take advantage of the sale.

Rewatched the video. Dylan does say it will raise testosterone but not to what degree. With that said, I don't think I want to risk my doc lowering my TRT, how long before a scheduled blood test should we stop taking RAD140? How long for it to kick in?

Rewatched the video. Dylan does say it will raise testosterone but not to what degree. With that said, I don't think I want to risk my doc lowering my TRT, how long before a scheduled blood test should we stop taking RAD140? How long for it to kick in?
Dylan said it "acted" as testosterone so I don't think that's the same thing.

Dylan said it "acted" as testosterone so I don't think that's the same thing.

At 5:35 he says it will increase levels of testosterone. This is where the confusion is. I would just like a little more info. I want to run it but I also want to make sure I'm off of it long enough before any scheduled blood work as to not have the doc change my trt dose. Would also like to know how long before it kicks in. Thinking of like a blast and cruise idea where the cruise lines up with my blood work. But, I want to make sure the blast is long enough to get the full effect.

At 5:35 he says it will increase levels of testosterone. This is where the confusion is. I would just like a little more info. I want to run it but I also want to make sure I'm off of it long enough before any scheduled blood work as to not have the doc change my trt dose. Would also like to know how long before it kicks in. Thinking of like a blast and cruise idea where the cruise lines up with my blood work. But, I want to make sure the blast is long enough to get the full effect.

well it is dosed once per day if im not mistaken, so that means its around 24 hr half life. now if rad increases your TEST i would give myself a few weeks off of RAD before i took blood..

it most certainly can increase test levels... i would not expect this to occur until week 3 or 4 and to what extent is still debatable and that's why we have the logs coming to really judge this but it definitely can increase it...

it most certainly can increase test levels... i would not expect this to occur until week 3 or 4 and to what extent is still debatable and that's why we have the logs coming to really judge this but it definitely can increase it...

Can we expect to feel the effects before the 3/4 week mark? Also how long after stopping do you surmise test will return to "normal"?

Can we expect to feel the effects before the 3/4 week mark? Also how long after stopping do you surmise test will return to "normal"?

7-10 days is about the time you can really feel it kick... your second question is going to be different for everyone etc... that needs more study to be done to gauge full accuracy and im not going to say anything without having more data on it

I think this will be easier to find out when people start getting bloodwork done. That will be extremely helpful on knowing exactly what to expect. Right now it's a lot of guesswork

Top Bottom