napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cutting cycle questions

nikolaos21

Greetings to all

My questions are simple;

-Can cutting steroids be used alone or do they have to be stacked together with testosterone for example?( for a beginner)

-Can easy oral steroids ( Anavar, Winstrol) be used from teenagers with little or no harm effect at all? If there is side effects especially for teens what are they?

Thank you all.

Teenagers should not touch steroids at all because their body isnt truly done developing till around 25.

Actually gentlemen I'm not planning on using them right now, but in a year or so just to get shredded for probably my first competition. Can even a small dosage be that big of a deal?

Actually gentlemen I'm not planning on using them right now, but in a year or so just to get shredded for probably my first competition. Can even a small dosage be that big of a deal?

If you are not in you're 20's you could do some pretty serious damage. Risk the overall development of you're bod down the road.

A buddy of mine had cancer a few years ago, in sort he managed to get away with his life fortunately, but he had lost several pounds of muscle. Anyway, the doctors gave to him some drugs to rebuild muscles fast and he continued to take these drugs even when he had the normal amount of muscles needed. He was teenager when the whole thing happened and now he is an adult, with no overall problems, very muscular plus shredded and he is still using steroids... So I guess it depends on the person?

A buddy of mine had cancer a few years ago, in sort he managed to get away with his life fortunately, but he had lost several pounds of muscle. Anyway, the doctors gave to him some drugs to rebuild muscles fast and he continued to take these drugs even when he had the normal amount of muscles needed. He was teenager when the whole thing happened and now he is an adult, with no overall problems, very muscular plus shredded and he is still using steroids... So I guess it depends on the person?

hey may have been given a steroid so to speak in his treatment but that is far different than cycling etc... noone here is going to give you steroid advice brotha and anyone that does, should have the everloving shit kicked out of them... that is only putting you in harms way and going to put you in a position where your life is altered in a highly negative way as you get older... it will have a long term effect on you that you most certainly are not going to want... there are alternatives for you, like sarms, which is going to provide steroid like results without the side effects.. if you need help with this, im happy to help but in terms of steroid use, that is not anything anyone is going to condone or advise...

Well that certainly sounds appealing but to be honest I haven't done any research on SARMs, I just know that you actually choose which receptors are selected and that SARMs can provide different enchantments such as endurance, strength, fat loss etc.

But yes I would like to get informed about SARMs and their use, as long as they're less harmful for teenagers than steroids.

who is your buddy, Zach?

but getting roids for Cachexia is different from you taking roids. what was he prescribed?

what problems are you referring to? for all we know he could be shutdown right now. have you seen his bloods? and what are the implications 10 years from now. what about his Prostate? there are a lot of things to think about. you cant just look at someone who SEEMS fine and is muscular and shredded and start wanting to take roids. because one of two things are going to happen. either A, you will be disappointed you didnt get massive and shredded. or B, you will take WAY too many compounds and too many MGs, and end up with bad sides like gyno, bloating, etc. which can lead to other health problems.

Well that certainly sounds appealing but to be honest I haven't done any research on SARMs, I just know that you actually choose which receptors are selected and that SARMs can provide different enchantments such as endurance, strength, fat loss etc.

But yes I would like to get informed about SARMs and their use, as long as they're less harmful for teenagers than steroids.

its not even close... not even comparable... they are far and away safer.... i would recommend watching my youtube channel to get completely educated as i have done many videos on sarms... here is a link to the channel for you... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

Greetings to all

My questions are simple;

-Can cutting steroids be used alone or do they have to be stacked together with testosterone for example?( for a beginner)

-Can easy oral steroids ( Anavar, Winstrol) be used from teenagers with little or no harm effect at all? If there is side effects especially for teens what are they?

Thank you all.

Cutting steroids, or easy oral steroids as you say are still powerfull drugs. I was 6'0 in high school and at 20 I grew 1 inch more and at 21 another inch.
It shows that at 20 you are not a complete man yet. One thing these steroids do is close all of the bone growth centers called ephiysis. So if I would have taken them in high school I would have stopped at 6'0. Your growth will stop. Even these mild steroids are strong enough to tell your body that.. hey this guy has his full amount of test, so he is done growing and shut it all down. And of course your own balls will stop making as much test also...so yes...they are very mild aren't they?

Cutting steroids, or easy oral steroids as you say are still powerfull drugs. I was 6'0 in high school and at 20 I grew 1 inch more and at 21 another inch.
It shows that at 20 you are not a complete man yet. One thing these steroids do is close all of the bone growth centers called ephiysis. So if I would have taken them in high school I would have stopped at 6'0. Your growth will stop. Even these mild steroids are strong enough to tell your body that.. hey this guy has his full amount of test, so he is done growing and shut it all down. And of course your own balls will stop making as much test also...so yes...they are very mild aren't they?

Perfectly said!

Sarms are far more safe to use in comparison to steroids. They do not carry the suppression and side effects of steroids and do not negatively impact your health. They are a great alternative because they give steroid like results in terms of lean mass gain, strength, fat loss, and endurance. Some even give positive health benefits to your cholesterol and blood pressure.

Check out Dylan's YouTube channel for more info, and if you want help setting something up we can defnitely help you with that

Top Bottom