napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newb Questions

OnceNatty

Hello folks,
I'll give some stats to start:
Early 50's male...5-9....152-170 depending on show prep/schedule....BB'ing since 14....competitor....lifetime natty....multiple Pro cards in an unnamed natural organization. (I won't be competing in said org if I join the dark side tho. I'll either find somewhere else to compete or just stop competing) Carry myself between 6-14% depending on schedule.

Here's what I've got going on...In a few weeks I'm having another surgery to fix some tendons and relocate the Ulnar nerve. As it is, with my age, I'm finding it harder and harder to retain muscle, stay lean etc...and this is going to be even worse after 4-6 months of inactivity while this heals.

You know what I'm thinking; I'm thinking it's my turn.

I'm debating a peptide like CJC1295 or sarm like Ostarine 2866 vs Ligandrol 4033

This is a big decision for me as I know once I cross the line there's no more considering myself natural; but I think I'm ready to give that status up. I'm not ready to give up BB'ing and I know I'm not going to recover from this one without some "help"; at the same time, I'm not ready for full injectable gear etc... I've had many surgeries/repairs in the past, but I was younger. This one is going to take it's toll on my physique.

My soul searching aside, from the 3 above, what would you start with? That CJC seems like a good healer; does Ostarine aid in healing as well as that? Better? Are sarms stronger/better than peptides?

Thank you for your thoughts and advice

And I should have been more clear; I'm more concerned about gaining muscle back than healing. A healing property would be nice but gaining back muscle is my first priority.

Ostarine is by far the best option when it comes to healing with gaining muscle.. its not even close on that one...

i have a video you should watch on the ultimate sarms and peptide healing stack and then one on a sarms only healing stack..

the sarms and peptides one will be ultimate and i mean ultimate with healing as well as muscle gain and very light on side effects...

I have used Ostarine for healing many times and it works extremely well. I am also a big fan of TB-500 for healing. Dylan's videos are so insightful and helpful so I would take a look at his posts he provided to you

Just watched them both; looks like great info!
Thank you!

From here, I just need to make that pesonal decision.

If I was to start a BPC/677/2866 stack, how soon after the surgery would I start this and for how long?
I'm told I'll be 6 weeks in a sling, then 6 weeks with 5 lb weight limit, then start PT. I would think I'd want to start healing the day after the surgery but obviously can't train. Do I start BPC by itself for 8 weeks, pause, then start that larger stack when I can start training again to maximize the time it will be in my system?

And I have quite a bit of collagen I was planning on adding as well; this is fine with anything mentioned above I assume, yes?

I cannot see any reason as to why you would wait. You need the healing now and so you certainly can start them right away. I have used BPC-157 and TB-500 several times and I can certainly attest to those working wonders

Just watched them both; looks like great info!
Thank you!

From here, I just need to make that pesonal decision.

If I was to start a BPC/677/2866 stack, how soon after the surgery would I start this and for how long?
I'm told I'll be 6 weeks in a sling, then 6 weeks with 5 lb weight limit, then start PT. I would think I'd want to start healing the day after the surgery but obviously can't train. Do I start BPC by itself for 8 weeks, pause, then start that larger stack when I can start training again to maximize the time it will be in my system?

And I have quite a bit of collagen I was planning on adding as well; this is fine with anything mentioned above I assume, yes?
i wouldnt hesitate to get going bro... you also will be wanting to use mk677 long term, at least 6 months, so let it start to build up and get going while you have the shorter term healers like bpc and 2866 going.. you have to cycle those and then by the time you have to cycle off, 677 will be nearing full strength on healing or at least getting there... its the smart way to go about this

Watch the videos by Dylan. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Not sure if you were wanting to avoid injectables all together based on your first post but peptides are injectable. Just wanted to make sure you were aware. SARMs are taken orally so no worries there.

Top Bottom