napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM Cycle.

Davz

Hi,

I have read alot here on the forums and I hesitate alot between Rad-140 + cardarine or Ostarine + Cardarine

I have played racket sport at national level for the past 18 years (I am 32 years old). I stopped competing last year, and most likely will only play for fun. Covid added me abit of fat, but i kept training in the gym 4 days a week.

I am 6feet 1, 220 pounds. athletic looking. I got HUGE legs hehe.
I would know wich one would be the best if i would love to transfert the lil bit of fat into muscle and be beach ready for this summer. My focus is not to be competitive any more in my sport, but to add functionnal strenght (spartan race, obstacle race) and be proud of my physique.

I got alot of different opinions on this from multiple sarms suppliers trying to push me their products. No i do not want to stack 2 differents sarms and i know Cardarine is not a sarm. Since everyone seems to agree on what the member here say, i would love to read your suggestions.

Thank you guys!

I would go with rad140 and gw here... watch my video here on Rad140- The new king of sarms... it will provide you a lot of insight and you will easily see why i pick that option for you...

as far as the best quality goes, either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan! yes i already saw these videos from your channel :) I was also wondering... I saw two different opinion/review on the side effects. older research and sources suggest that it is one of the worst, and recent ones do not report any side effet on older man for prolonged usage. What is your insight on this?

Thank you again :D

a lot of older research is anecdotal or misguided info and a lot of that has to do with the abundance of pro hormone riddled sarms from years ago when it was extremely prevalent... side effects will be more mild with 2866 but rad140 is also not nearly what it was once believed or made out to be in terms of side effects...

Dylan has you completely covered here. He gave you a perfect layout that I would strongly suggest following

I also go to Dylan for all my SARMS questions and advice. He is the go to guy and definitely has you pointed in the right direction!

Should receive the Rad-140 tomorrow, already having the gw. cant wait :) Thx for all the advice!

Hi,

I have read alot here on the forums and I hesitate alot between Rad-140 + cardarine or Ostarine + Cardarine

I have played racket sport at national level for the past 18 years (I am 32 years old). I stopped competing last year, and most likely will only play for fun. Covid added me abit of fat, but i kept training in the gym 4 days a week.

I am 6feet 1, 220 pounds. athletic looking. I got HUGE legs hehe.
I would know wich one would be the best if i would love to transfert the lil bit of fat into muscle and be beach ready for this summer. My focus is not to be competitive any more in my sport, but to add functionnal strenght (spartan race, obstacle race) and be proud of my physique.

I got alot of different opinions on this from multiple sarms suppliers trying to push me their products. No i do not want to stack 2 differents sarms and i know Cardarine is not a sarm. Since everyone seems to agree on what the member here say, i would love to read your suggestions.

Thank you guys!

Nope. You did.

7th day. I don't notice alot. Lift went up a bit( 5-10%). Motivation went trough the roof tho. I am surely a bit leaner by the week, but i am watching my diet alot. completely stopped alcool for the past month too.

The only really noticeable thing is that I get an insane PUMP. Except my biceps, i never really had huge pump during and post workout. But since day 3 of rad/gw, i feel pumped in every inch of every muscle i train.

after 2 weeks on rad, you should really start to see it working but it takes time... the gw is clearly already kicked in for you which is about right after a week

Dylan hooked you up! use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Hi again gang! Things are going good in the gym!

Another question. I ran out of Rad-140 today (last dose of the bottle taken this morning). Receiving the next one this week. ( I do not know when exactly but it will be between tomorrow and friday). Is it a problem if i i dont take it for 3-4 days ? I have some ostarine too here. I dont plan to use it in between except if you guys tell me to :p

Hi again gang! Things are going good in the gym!

Another question. I ran out of Rad-140 today (last dose of the bottle taken this morning). Receiving the next one this week. ( I do not know when exactly but it will be between tomorrow and friday). Is it a problem if i i dont take it for 3-4 days ? I have some ostarine too here. I dont plan to use it in between except if you guys tell me to :p
you will be fine if its just a few days like that bro

Top Bottom