napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Puffy nips

nolva is not going to do anything but keep it at bay... its just an estrogen blocker and once you stop using it, things will just come back if its bad... you need aromasin or arimidex... i would go with aromasin for a few weeks... 12.5 mg every other day and 2-3 weeks you should be back in a good range

nolva is not going to do anything but keep it at bay... its just an estrogen blocker and once you stop using it, things will just come back if its bad... you need aromasin or arimidex... i would go with aromasin for a few weeks... 12.5 mg every other day and 2-3 weeks you should be back in a good range
Thnx going to try that

Nope, but i thought with test only it is not a problem ?
Test won't cause prolactin to rise itself but some people will have higher natural prolactin that will cause gyno flare up while on test. Id get bloodwork with both Estrogen and prolactin

nolva is not going to do anything but keep it at bay... its just an estrogen blocker and once you stop using it, things will just come back if its bad... you need aromasin or arimidex... i would go with aromasin for a few weeks... 12.5 mg every other day and 2-3 weeks you should be back in a good ran
Beceasue E2 was still in reference range i started low with aromasin ,5mg eod (i have 10mg tabs). Gyno starting to go away now!!!!

Will do bloods in 3 weeks again.
Thanks for the help !

Beceasue E2 was still in reference range i started low with aromasin ,5mg eod (i have 10mg tabs). Gyno starting to go away now!!!!

Will do bloods in 3 weeks again.
Thanks for the help !
excellent and im happy to help bro

Top Bottom