napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Help

Lincoln30TT

Hello all,

I need some assistance. I'm 41 years old and currently on my 4th cycle. I went on TRT about a year and a half ago, so technically this is a blast.

I'm on week 15 of 16 and I'm running Test only at 300mg per week with aromasin E3D. TRT dose is 120mg per week, no AI needed.

At the beginning of week 11 I woke up with lumps and pain under both my nipples. No previous symptoms like itchy or puffy nipples. Never had gyno and I am not estrogen prone.

I started Nolvadex at 40mg ED and immediately got bloodwork. As you can see my estrogen is looking great. I also checked my prolactin and it came back perfect.

After 4 weeks of running 40mg of Nolvadex, I was feeling pretty good and my left lump was gone and my right was half the size. So I decided to drop my Nolvadex from 40mg to 20mg. Within 48 hours, my right lump is in pain again.

So I'm confused. If estrogen and prolactin are in check, why do I have gyno? Where do I go from here?
889bb1ff6023d6f4ad646f7d7692ecc5.jpg

Last edited:
The thing about nolvadex is its not an ai, its an estrogen blocker, so it will temporarily relieve symptoms but when you stop using it, then they will come back. I would be using aromasin every other day as opposed to every day and you can low dose nolvadex with it for a few weeks to get things under control because it will likely rise again now that you stopped the nolvadex

The thing about nolvadex is its not an ai, its an estrogen blocker, so it will temporarily relieve symptoms but when you stop using it, then they will come back. I would be using aromasin every other day as opposed to every day and you can low dose nolvadex with it for a few weeks to get things under control because it will likely rise again now that you stopped the nolvadex
Thanks Dylan!

12.5mg of aromasin E3D keeps my estrogen around 25. Are you suggesting I bump it to drop my estrogen lower even though it's well within range?

I'm still curious why I got gyno with all my levels within range.

it that works for you then keep it that way and just low dose nolva with it... i cant tell you why when you are in range, what i would do is just keep it controlled in that way with a low dose of nolvadex then... i dont want your levels going too low... its very strange but i think that will be the answer

I was controlling it with 12.5mg of aromasin E3D and 40mg of Nolvadex. Since I dropped my Nolvadex to 20mg, I'm back in pain.

So I can either drop my estrogen and keep Nolvadex at 20mg or keep estrogen the same and bump my Nolvadex back to 40mg.

Which would you recommend?

Top Bottom