napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Puffy nips

Gdame

Hi,

If have some qeustions about puffy nips,maby gyno on trt.

In the past i had some severe depression problems and all the symptoms of low T. So i did a full blood test at a private lab and it came out low,free at 250ng/dl (25 years old).

The problem is i live in the Netherlands and when i go to a doc they say you are in the range go home! No one wants to help u here....
So i did my own experiment:

Did 12 week cycle at 250mg. At the end of the cycle i was a whole different person. Depression was gone, bad sleep gone, anexiety gone and no puffy nips of gyno.

Did a propper pct and after 2 months all the symptoms came back.

So i plannend a next cycle:
16 weeks 250mg test, 300primo, 50mgs of anavar.(no gyno puffy nips) And ofcourse at the end of pct the same happend.

I diceded to do trt 100mg a weak(50mg E3,5D) and at the 8 week Mark i feel so good.
But one thing i noticed i am getting puffy/itchy /sensitive nips now and a little rasin Size lump behind my left nippel.

Wy is this happening ? Never had Any issues at a higher dosis. I know i need to do blood work on E2 but i also Read it is common beceasue of hormon fluctuations and it Will Go away.

Waiting for some advice,
G dame ( sorry for the bad spelling)

we dont know why its happening... it sounds like you have elevated estrogen but we would need to see bloodwork... the last thing you want to do is make an assumption and possibly make things worse...

If you don't get on it the gyno won't "go away" trust me, it could get worse. Go get bloods done asap and see whats going on. Gyno surgery isn't cheap it cost me $3500. Get the blood work done and see whats up, then look at exemestane or something to get things under control.

Have you never used an AI before ? You should always have one on hand I personally use both armidex and aromosin but I switch back and forth. I’m currently on 150mg a week and only need to take a tiny amount of an AI every other week or longer. Yes blood work is important but if you wait to long to get bloods done and then treat your gyno you might have waited to long. IMO I would take like a half an armidex or 1/4 aromosin and see if that helps

Have you never used an AI before ? You should always have one on hand I personally use both armidex and aromosin but I switch back and forth. I’m currently on 150mg a week and only need to take a tiny amount of an AI every other week or longer. Yes blood work is important but if you wait to long to get bloods done and then treat your gyno you might have waited to long. IMO I would take like a half an armidex or 1/4 aromosin and see if that helps
No never Needed one, took 20mg of nolva the last two days. Nippels are les sensitive now.

Will do blood test next week!

once you get the bloodwork, come back and post it and we will definitely get you going in the right direction... one of the big mistakes so many people make is an assumption on the problem they may have and then can possibly mis diagnose the issue and ultimately make things worse, which we clearly want to avoid... let us know bro

When you get the bloodwork post it up. That should give a good indication of what's going on

I’m with Dylan sounds like your estrogen is out of whack here. Get the bloods like the guys recommend and that will be the tell all of what may be going on. Best of luck to you.

once you get the bloodwork, come back and post it and we will definitely get you going in the right direction... one of the big mistakes so many people make is an assumption on the problem they may have and then can possibly mis diagnose the issue and ultimately make things worse, which we clearly want to avoid... let us know bro
Will do!

Just to echo what others have said, bloodwork is obviously necessary so we can properly diagnose the issue precisely and treat it properly

Oke, first one is in , the rest takes some more time. When they are up i Will also post Them.
BepalingOestradiol
Uitslag0.14 Ref.0.0 - 0.15
Datum en tijd20-7-2021 05:25

strange it is in range .... So could it be like puberty due the hormonal changes?

Oke, first one is in , the rest takes some more time. When they are up i Will also post Them.
BepalingOestradiol

strange it is in range .... So could it be like puberty due the hormonal changes?
Called the doc for the unit of messurement NMOL/L

BepalingOestradiol

I don't know what language this is posted in? It is difficult to understand for me

I don't know what language this is posted in? It is difficult to understand for me
Sorry it is dutch.

Just a fast translation.

E2
Results from blood 0,14nmol/L ref range 0-0,15nmol/L .

The rest Will follow when it is in :) i think in 2/3 days Max.

Soo a quick summary my results are in :

Test 31 nmol/l. Range 9-30
Free test (issam) 0,858 nmol/L
Shbg 22 nmol/L
Albumine 45 g/l
E2. 0,14 nmol/l range 0-0,15

Nothing strange i think, maby lowering my test? 100mg test e to 80mg test e ?

Took 30mg of nolva for the sensitive nippels, that's gone now but steek feeling some rasin like pumps.

What to do next ?

Any one? Taking 30mg of nolva. Nips are not sensitive any more but gyno still growing but slow........

Top Bottom