napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bostin Loyd

Testdude63

How many of you guys are aware of this nut? Kid started cycling at 17 years old and ran 13 grams a week to prep for the NPC Contra Costa, at which he won the overall... But come on, who wouldn't make gains running that amount of gear? Not sure if he's 100% serious...

I'm pretty sure this kid is only going to be alive and kicking for the next few years. He'll never make it as an IFBB pro because of his open-ness about everything (though he claims that is no longer his goal). He "preps" people and doles out advice to kids about what to stack, suggesting massive amounts of anabolics. Apparently he even has a client that's 15. SMH. He has a video talking about what exactly he ran coming into the Contra Costa.

Here's the video if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4zL_BdePc

Doesn't surprise me that this douche is boys with rich the emo vampire piana. Both would be better off in the dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw him in another YT vid after that...where he had injured himself. Hes lost just about all those gains and looks pudgy.

Doesn't surprise me that this douche is boys with rich the emo vampire piana. Both would be better off in the dirt

Lol. Rich is a nut too.

I saw him in another YT vid after that...where he had injured himself. Hes lost just about all those gains and looks pudgy.
Yeah, he shot into a nerve bed in his triceps head. Dummy was using a 1.5 inch and burying that pin. He claims he still has numbness in his hand.

He was pretty pudgy last off season, too. I think he follows that old school approach of getting like 60-70lbs over stage weight.

Honestly, for all the gear he's ran... he looks terrible. If you need 13grams of shit to grow and then turn out looking like shit, you weren't meant for this. I mean c'mon. His biceps are bigger than his hamstrings. And his calves are nonexistent. I respect his honesty but I shame his stupidity.

Y'all are breaking my heart. This guy is my idol.

Damn that was hard to say

He's a tard but to each his own. I only blame him for pushing his dangerous opinions on other clueless beginners.

How many of you guys are aware of this nut? Kid started cycling at 17 years old and ran 13 grams a week to prep for the NPC Contra Costa, at which he won the overall... But come on, who wouldn't make gains running that amount of gear? Not sure if he's 100% serious...

I'm pretty sure this kid is only going to be alive and kicking for the next few years. He'll never make it as an IFBB pro because of his open-ness about everything (though he claims that is no longer his goal). He "preps" people and doles out advice to kids about what to stack, suggesting massive amounts of anabolics. Apparently he even has a client that's 15. SMH. He has a video talking about what exactly he ran coming into the Contra Costa.

Here's the video if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4zL_BdePc

I think we have trashed him a few times in the past. My beef with him is that he is not a good role model for kids. Tells them when they are young about juicing.He over does everything and has little to show for it. He should keep some things to himself. I would go a few rounds with him, because I know his wind would be gone in 20 seconds.

I think we have trashed him a few times in the past. My beef with him is that he is not a good role model for kids. Tells them when they are young about juicing.He over does everything and has little to show for it. He should keep some things to himself. I would go a few rounds with him, because I know his wind would be gone in 20 seconds.
I agree. This is my only real bone to pick with the guy. I'd hate to think my kids if one day I have any.. have any influence from this ass hat. His IG is fucking ridiculous too. Rich has a deserved and earned respect in my book. Boston is a joke. And unfortunatly he will be a big name in this sport weather it be for good or bad.

His recent pics are pretty ridiculous. The guy is however taking far too much for what he's doing. I'm not too far off from him myself. I've never ran even a quarter of what he runs and never touched fucking synthol wich is his new deal.

All mighty is right on point by saying it's clear he isn't meant for this genetically.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In his vid too he looks ridiculous. Looks almost natty lol. ....Not flaming natty dudes.... just saying looks bad for all he has taken. Very soft. No 3d look or anything.

I agree. This is my only real bone to pick with the guy. I'd hate to think my kids if one day I have any.. have any influence from this ass hat. His IG is fucking ridiculous too. Rich has a deserved and earned respect in my book. Boston is a joke. And unfortunatly he will be a big name in this sport weather it be for good or bad.

His recent pics are pretty ridiculous. The guy is however taking far too much for what he's doing. I'm not too far off from him myself. I've never ran even a quarter of what he runs and never touched fucking synthol wich is his new deal.

All mighty is right on point by saying it's clear he isn't meant for this genetically.

I agree. Rich gets my respect. I dont agree with everything he says but that doesnt take away from the work hes put in.

The thing that sucks about bostin is that his popularity continues to grow largely in part of his ridiculous youtube videos that I like to make fun of. But that means I have to watch them. They get more views and his ego grows along with his name in this sport, as undeserved as it may be. I vote we just stop talking about him, stop watching his videos, and keep the path we are on clear of his name.

Ps. I cant stand this dude

I wonder when he will start really juicing:

He will be the next Zyzz,, google zyzz if you haven't heard form him, kid from Israel

497.jpg

Top Bottom