napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast w/ Pharma Lady gear

Saiyan

Hey everyone. Time for me to start a log.
For those that don't know my stats.
27 yo
6'2"
Right around 190 lbs. Working on getting a more reliable scale lol.
I think bf around 12% but will post pics later.

So I have been on TRT for 3 months. Just had my blood drawn this morning to check what my levels are. I'm at 140mg cyp once a week.

My blast will look like this:
Test cyp 300mg/week
Deca 300mg/week (advised I could raise it to 400, but 300 is where I'm starting)
Dbol 30mg kickstart
Proviron 50mg split twice a day
Aromasin 12.5 twice a week but have enough to do eod and more if needed.
I have caber for the deca as well. Going to start at .25mg twice a week as well.

Injections will be split between Monday and Thursday.
How does everything look?
And I'll post some starting photos and measurements when I have a little more time.

Running aromasin and caber? Dosages look good on the 2 compounds though. I look forward to your log brother!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Running aromasin and caber? Dosages look good on the 2 compounds though. I look forward to your log brother!

Ahh. Forgot the rest. I'll go back and edit it in.
Thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, knew you had it planned. Should be a solid run. Seems like lots of guys are getting back into deca.

cfd97d30d9f92fbf85c195d1cadd8ec2.jpg

5980d78db496c208910024618bfb9085.jpg

e17b5fb052aa9d83fdaa1806419e6c84.jpg

Posing sucks haha but it's a start.

This was two weeks ago but the most recent I have. I have put on a little size just from the food and fullness.
Day three today. No changes so far. Today is a rest day and much needed.

Cool... Following along looking forward to your progress!

Subscribed! I've been looking into pharma lady products. Particularly for pct. Did you order any pct from them?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Subscribed! I've been looking into pharma lady products. Particularly for pct. Did you order any pct from them?

Hey bro send me a PM for a price list if you don't already have one... One stop shopping!

No pct for me. I, for unknown reasons, have low T and will be on TRT for life. Blast and cruise for me now.

How's your diet? I would eat more. I'm 5'8 and hit 200 before I cycled. Just want you to maximize. Cheers

Was thinking this too. Diet is your key to results bud. You have a lot of room to grow at your height so as long as you eat like a monster, you can put on some really good size.

NY I am definitely working on building up my diet right now. I started a week and a half before my blast started Monday. I am unsure on the total calories and macros as of yet but will try to figure them out soon. I will lay out my average day and PLEASE critique to help me out. Maxx I have always fallen in the "hard gainer" category. I graduated high school at 150. That was 2006 lol.
BigB, trying to go as clean as I can.
So here is my normal day. Work makes it difficult to eat as I am in and out of the office all day and am on 24 hour call. Hopefully this will change in a few more weeks.
Breakfast 7am:
4 large eggs (working up to 6 or debating on adding egg whites)
2 slices of honey wheat toast
A small bit of grated cheese
2 tbsp salsa
Mix a shake and drink after getting to work and checking mails 9amish:
12 oz milk
1/2 cup oats
2 heaping tbsp PB
Frozen banana
Usually 1/2 up to 1 scoop protein
Lunch 12pm ish:
Chicken breast normally. About 10 oz
1 cup rice
1 cup veggie
When I can snack 1/4 cup almonds
Workout at 5
Protein shake immediately upon returning home
Dinner (7-8ish) is either same as lunch or 2-3 cans of tuna with 1tsp mayo and some mustard and hot sauce. I allow a couple club crackers to help with texture :/ And sometimes a glass of milk.
Before bed some yogurt or cottage cheese.
Sometimes I throw an extra can in as a snack. And I'll switch a protein here and there.

There is a tremendous amount that can be changed or added. I know I need to eat more. I just rarely have time and honestly don't know what else to add where.

Thinking of adding another snack as 1/2 wheat pita packed with turkey meat. But the sodium is insane in lunch meats.

Also can anyone give me a guess on my bf% from the above pics? Or is another shot better?
Here is one a week before those others.

91eeab2880744f7efa65365bcfed954e.jpg

Being 6'2" 190 looking at pics . I'd say close to 10%. Do you know your BMR?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Being 6'2" 190 looking at pics . I'd say close to 10%. Do you know your BMR?

I just edited and added another picture if you want to check that.

I did it once a while back from an online calculated but they don't seem legit or accurate to me. Any ideas how I can figure it out?

I used one that was online. I wouldn't say they are completely accurate but its a very good starting point. Then adjust your macro to meet your goals. Gaining wieght is simply eating more calories than your BMR. But it must be the right calories. Maybe a 50p/30f/20c's

Top Bottom