napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gotta hop off the Tren

Yea I always run mid-cycle bloods just to make sure everything is where it should be.

Its like some guys are fine with elevated estrogen levels and dont get the normal side effects (water retention, high blood pressure, gyno, etc) I would say if you run bloods run thyroid and prolactin both with the rest of the bloods you plan on taking.

Its funny because high prolactin levels in men usually cause galactorrhea (milk from nips), impotence, no sex drive, and infertility. Its all a balancing act though an everyones body is different so again can play with the Ai and Caber dose and see if it improves otherwise if its too much then id just drop the tren.

It?s been better after 2 days of taking B6 so we?ll see what happens.

Funny enough the last time I felt ?normal? was when I took 4 days off from no aromasin and no caber.

So I?m thinking lowering the doses on the aromasin or taking like a week off from it may help.
Thos is what I was going to recommend to you. Drop the AI. You're running enough test thank goodness, but do not lower that or you'll have more problems. I've had this issue in the past when I used aromasin, but I'm running tren right now at a low dose...200mg per week with 400 test and masteron with no ai at all and no caber. Libido and sex drive is through the roof. I'm actually having trouble keeping my dick down on this cycle

everyone wants to 'take something' to offset a side. that will never solve ED issues. covering it up? maybe but your heart health is going to determine your ability to send blood to your dick. tren will completely fuck your heart health literally overnight, even if it was good before. i always recommend guys keep tren cycles short and conservative. also the more gear you throw at your body the worst it will get, that is why a simple 200mg a week tren cycle stacking maybe a mild oral is all you need.

Some guys say they get more erections once they?re on Tren vs off of it. It?s well documented that your libido spikes upward and then crashes almost making you dysfunctional until you come off. Would that be accurate?

Some guys say they get more erections once they?re on Tren vs off of it. It?s well documented that your libido spikes upward and then crashes almost making you dysfunctional until you come off. Would that be accurate?
you need to quit trying to put this into one specific category... its different for everyone, plain and simple... is your statement accurate for some, sure it is but is it for everyone, not even close...

you need to quit trying to put this into one specific category... its different for everyone, plain and simple... is your statement accurate for some, sure it is but is it for everyone, not even close...

So I was running 50MG ED of Tren Ace.

If I dropped down the dose is it possible I wouldn?t have the side effects with the erectile dysfunction?

So I was running 50MG ED of Tren Ace.

If I dropped down the dose is it possible I wouldn?t have the side effects with the erectile dysfunction?
bro no human can answer that... thats trial and error for each person... in theory it should help but i cant answer that... noone can.. you just have to try it...

bro no human can answer that... thats trial and error for each person... in theory it should help but i cant answer that... noone can.. you just have to try it...

Tren leans me out more than anything I?ve ever taken so it?s hard to drop it and just go back to straight test.

Tren leans me out more than anything I?ve ever taken so it?s hard to drop it and just go back to straight test.
I guess you need to decide if you want to get lean easy or have a working dick. The choice would be easy for me. I wont fuck with that issue. Once ANYTHING gives me a problem I'm done with it. I dont fuck around with dick function

It can also give you cardio myopathy in basic terms fuck with your heart and that's the last thing you want or the ed issues ad well, oily skin tren rage etc, tren is nasty stuff. I'd drop it

Top Bottom