napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11, GW, TBOL log Sarms.Forsale

True.
I figure a little outdoors would do me some good. I?ll see what I can find. Of course any thing related to working out is selling for stupid high prices around here.
Used weights that sell brand new for 1 dollar a pound. They are selling for 2 and 3 dollars a pound. And I mean for used crap. It is outrageous. I am not spending that kind of money. I had a buddy who was smart. At the beginning of all this. He went to all the small towns further out and bought several thousands of dollars of used junk. I mean anything that was a weight, bar, Dumbell, or barbell. Rusted old shit out of barns and stuff. Payed .25 cents a pound. Sold it for as high as 3 bucks a pound. Just free weights. He made a killing and set his self up a kick as home gym.
Gotta love those guys that think ahead.

Last edited:
^^^That shit pisses me off. People taking advantage of the situation. Keep your eye out because you can find the odd person just giving weights away just to clear out room. I agree with getting outside though. Amazing what it can do for you mentally.

True.
I figure a little outdoors would do me some good. I?ll see what I can find. Of course any thing related to working out is selling for stupid high prices around here.
Used weights that sell brand new for 1 dollar a pound. They are selling for 2 and 3 dollars a pound. And I mean for used crap. It is outrageous. I am not spending that kind of money. I had a buddy who was smart. At the beginning of all this. He went to all the small towns further out and bought several thousands of dollars of used junk. I mean anything that was a weight, bar, Dumbell, or barbell. Rusted old shit out of barns and stuff. Payed .25 cents a pound. Sold it for as high as 3 bucks a pound. Just free weights. He made a killing and set his self up a kick as home gym.
Gotta love those guys that think ahead.
things are crazy the amounts people were selling these for... i got lucky and found some free weights at wal mart one day we were in there... it wasn't much but it was something and it was crazy cheap...

Your work ethic is very impressive and we definitely hope to have you do more logs for us in the future

Decided to post a pic. Woke up this morning. No pumps just reality. Weight was 192lb. That means later to toady I will be 195-197.
Finally figured out how to take a body pic with out holding camera. Take a video, pause it and screen shot. Maybe I?m the last guy to figure it out. But if not there ya go.
I?m going to guess my bf around 10%. Normally a little leaner but this where I am with all thats going on.
Going to up dose of YK11 to 20 mg starting today.
Happy Easter.
f4a3a565ec8703075f898825b2da36bf.jpg

Nice work man and if you have an iPhone you can use the camera, flip the lens to the front of the phone, place it and do delayed picture too.

All is good. I found a used Gary Fisher Joshua Z2 mountain bike. It an older bike but made with good components. Paid 140 bucks. It has new tires an tubes. Went for a little 35 minute ride. Felt good. I haven?t been on a bike for along time. Probably only twice in 22 years. Now I remember why I like and love it. Down hill is fun. Uphill not so much. Didn?t want to over do it first time out rode around the neighbor hood. Kept the pedals in motion the whole time. No lazy riding. Knees feel much better than after walking or running. Figure I?ll stay off the trails for awhile till I get more comfy. I don?t bounce like I use too. I am hoping this is my answer to getting some cardio in.
Y?all stay strong!!!

All is good. I found a used Gary Fisher Joshua Z2 mountain bike. It an older bike but made with good components. Paid 140 bucks. It has new tires an tubes. Went for a little 35 minute ride. Felt good. I haven?t been on a bike for along time. Probably only twice in 22 years. Now I remember why I like and love it. Down hill is fun. Uphill not so much. Didn?t want to over do it first time out rode around the neighbor hood. Kept the pedals in motion the whole time. No lazy riding. Knees feel much better than after walking or running. Figure I?ll stay off the trails for awhile till I get more comfy. I don?t bounce like I use too. I am hoping this is my answer to getting some cardio in.
Y?all stay strong!!!

Sweet! Nice pick up!

If you need a kick ass piece of cardio equipment for home gym too I have a schwinn airdyne AD7 nut before that had the ad6 and you can get a new one for like $500 if you keep your eyes open. I only sold mine because i thought the AD7 would be better and nope same thing. Things are bullet proof too im 250 pounds and crank on the thing and it doesnt wobble or anything really solidly built and a hell of a workout.

My wife has an echelon spin bike (similar to pelton but half the price and rides about the same) and I never touch it I prefer the airdyne.

I think I am going to stop the YK11 and Sr9009. There is nothing wrong with the product. It has been great. I do not feel I am working as hard as the compound deserves.
I mean with this Covid 19 stuff. The gym is shut down. I did put together some home stuff. However I would only be kidding my self if I said I am working as hard as possible. I am doing what I can but it truly feels more like a maintenance work out. I know this product is great. I can tell it would give me better results if I was able to use heavier weights.
With that said I think my best option is to stop those two compounds for now. Save them for a little bit. Then start them again once the gym opens and I can knock this shit out the park. At that time might even run s23 with it.
I am going to stay with the Gw for awhile. I figure I can focus on my cardio and little muscles for know. Keep my work outs solid enough to maintain my current status.
This is a hard choice but I think it?s a smart one. I don?t want to waste my money and not give the compounds anything short of my best. Again I can tell this stuff is legit and I want to show everyone what it is capable of doing. I will keep this going.

I think I am going to stop the YK11 and Sr9009. There is nothing wrong with the product. It has been great. I do not feel I am working as hard as the compound deserves.
I mean with this Covid 19 stuff. The gym is shut down. I did put together some home stuff. However I would only be kidding my self if I said I am working as hard as possible. I am doing what I can but it truly feels more like a maintenance work out. I know this product is great. I can tell it would give me better results if I was able to use heavier weights.
With that said I think my best option is to stop those two compounds for now. Save them for a little bit. Then start them again once the gym opens and I can knock this shit out the park. At that time might even run s23 with it.
I am going to stay with the Gw for awhile. I figure I can focus on my cardio and little muscles for know. Keep my work outs solid enough to maintain my current status.
This is a hard choice but I think it?s a smart one. I don?t want to waste my money and not give the compounds anything short of my best. Again I can tell this stuff is legit and I want to show everyone what it is capable of doing. I will keep this going.
I find this extremely respectable to say the least... there's absolutely nothing wrong with your decision bro... you do what you feel is best for YOU! You know we all support you regardless

I find this extremely respectable to say the least... there's absolutely nothing wrong with your decision bro... you do what you feel is best for YOU! You know we all support you regardless

Thanks that means a lot to me. I was kinda worried how it would be received.
I know PED?s are helpful. I also want others to understand they should be used to enhance ones efforts and outcome. With that said they are not magic pill. You can?t take them and just expect yourself to grow. Your hard work and pushing the boundaries will do that. They will only assist your efforts.
I have the mind set, just not the equipment. Thanks for understanding. You guys keep me motivated. I want to do the same for y?all.
I still have my positive attitude and feel I am doing well. Like I said the products are great. They deserve more than I can give right now. I also want folks to see their capabilities. Once through this time period I will go back to them and show all what they can do. In the mean time I will carry on with GW. I will focus on my maintenance program and cardio. That is where GW will shine and help me the most.
Thanks guys.
Stay strong!!

Thanks that means a lot to me. I was kinda worried how it would be received.
I know PED?s are helpful. I also want others to understand they should be used to enhance ones efforts and outcome. With that said they are not magic pill. You can?t take them and just expect yourself to grow. Your hard work and pushing the boundaries will do that. They will only assist your efforts.
I have the mind set, just not the equipment. Thanks for understanding. You guys keep me motivated. I want to do the same for y?all.
I still have my positive attitude and feel I am doing well. Like I said the products are great. They deserve more than I can give right now. I also want folks to see their capabilities. Once through this time period I will go back to them and show all what they can do. In the mean time I will carry on with GW. I will focus on my maintenance program and cardio. That is where GW will shine and help me the most.
Thanks guys.
Stay strong!!
absolutely brother... i like the plan and you have my full support

Got on a quick thirty minute weight workout then went for a 2 hour bike ride.
Felt great. Now I remember why I like mountain bikes 25 years ago.
Definitely taking it easy. No hard trail riding just yet. We have a nature park here with dirt trails. Nice and wide open trails for people to walk, run and bike on. Nothing hard yet. Can?t even say I need a mountain bike cause we barely have hill here.
Still felt like a good cardio. Knees are doing much better since not running.

i really hope we can get all get back in the gym soon. My wife and I were literally 10 days from opening our new gym ive been working on over a year now, so that really hit me hard too... The gym is in Iowa and they are talking about opening things back up May 1st here... I HOPE and PRAY!

i really hope we can get all get back in the gym soon. My wife and I were literally 10 days from opening our new gym ive been working on over a year now, so that really hit me hard too... The gym is in Iowa and they are talking about opening things back up May 1st here... I HOPE and PRAY!

My buddy and I were considering opening one too. Had a building lined up to buy and everything and found a few places closing down and had really nice used equipment for pennies on the dollar.

Glad now that we didnt pull the trigger as it would have sucked paying the commercial loan on the building with no revenue in sight. Massachusetts is now stating they may go till June or later with everything shut down so i feel for you!

Got on a quick thirty minute weight workout then went for a 2 hour bike ride.
Felt great. Now I remember why I like mountain bikes 25 years ago.
Definitely taking it easy. No hard trail riding just yet. We have a nature park here with dirt trails. Nice and wide open trails for people to walk, run and bike on. Nothing hard yet. Can?t even say I need a mountain bike cause we barely have hill here.
Still felt like a good cardio. Knees are doing much better since not running.

I love doing my cardio outside. I am more a fan of steady state running. It is really more of a mental exercise than physical for me. It is just a calming time for me to think and be alone while out in nature.

I definitely enjoy being out doors. I can?t take the cold but the heat doesn?t bother me. I am self diagnosed ADD. So being outside gives me enough to look at. Put in my earphones. Then loose my self. I have always thought that?s why I don?t sleep well. My brain I running crazy with thoughts. I do good at a large gym. There is enough going on that I can stay focused. Being couped up in my bedroom gym is rough. Not claustrophobic just can?t stay focused.
Few years ago they made me GM of our company. Came out of the field and into an office. Holly crab I go out of my mind. I have go in the field every day for a bit and check on crews just to keep my sanity.
Dylan. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. I am sure you worked hard on getting things together. Hopefully this gave you a break. The ability to step out of it for a few minutes could be a good thing. Now you will go back at it with a fresh perspective.
I am sure it will be even better than before. I am a firm believe thing always happen for a reason. Silver lining and all.
I wish you the best.

My buddy and I were considering opening one too. Had a building lined up to buy and everything and found a few places closing down and had really nice used equipment for pennies on the dollar.

Glad now that we didnt pull the trigger as it would have sucked paying the commercial loan on the building with no revenue in sight. Massachusetts is now stating they may go till June or later with everything shut down so i feel for you!
that sucks bro... i know the builer personally so they are helping me out on it as well

Top Bottom