napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid First Cycle LOG/ Questions TEST/VAR/CARDARINE GW

Enthusiast

Hello everyone, I am doing a log of my first "real" cycle and also have a few questions (see below). Big shout out to CBBRAM and 1 Stop Domestic Shop for the quality gear, super satisfied with their service and turn around time.

Here are my stats: 25 years old (26 in a month) , 246 pounds, 5'9, 17% bf, 12+ years working out now (although not consistently last few years because of crazy work hours). Switched jobs and now working out daily or every other day minimum ( my gym is still open even with the corona bs). Had bloodwork done before starting cycle and a week ago before starting Anavar and will have another bloodwork panel after I'm done with the cycle. Before anyone says my bf % is too high, please know the test was doc prescribed for low T which I've had problems with last couple of years before taking the dip and agreeing to get on exogenous test. I've also done months of research before going this route and decided I'm ok with the higher risk of doing AAS with slightly higher bf%. I am already up from 237 to 246 pounds in just over a month and a half which is pretty decent.

Doing a 3 month cycle of Test Cyp and 6 weeks on Anavar and Cardarine GW.
Current daily:
1. Doctor Prescribed Perrigo Test Cyp 500 MG/week, 250MG on Monday, 250MG on Thursday started on Feb 6th, 2020.
2. 1 Stop Domestic Shop Pinnacle Cardarine GW, 10MG in the morning, 10MG in the evening started March 6th, 2020.
3. 1 Stop Domestic Shop Pinnacle Anavar, 25MG in the morning, 25MG in the evening started March 12th, 2020.
4. Doctor Prescribed Arimidex, .5mg every 3 days. Had bloodwork done a week ago and estrogen was in line so don't need more
5. N2SLIN in the morning and evening.
6. 50-100 grams of BSN ISO BURN with L-Carnatine protein per day.

I am averaging about 1500-2000 calories a day on clean meal prep and working out with a mix of heavy lifting days and 30 minute cardio on the stair master 4x times a week (at least)

Once I threw Anavar and Cardarine into the mix I started seeing some dramatic results. I'm starting to show some crazy size, definition, good vascularity and shredding fat literally by the day. My muscle hardness and pumps also went through the roof!

The questions I have are:

1. After the first month and a half of doing test cypionate only I've noticed some decent results but nothing spectacular, gained about 3 pounds of weight, overall sense of well being went way up, slightly better definition, slightly more water retention. Am I gaining weight so slowly because of calorie defeceit? Or is it normal not to see much results first month or so on test cyp even at 500MG a week?

2. How long does it take for Cardarine GW to kick in? What should I be looking out for? I don't know if the results I've had thus far are from Anavar or Cardarine or both? Why is my endurance down 50% even though I'm on Cardarine?

3. Is it normal to have slightly more upset stomach from Anavar?

4. My endurance has actually went way down, I was able to do 30 minutes on the stair master at level 10, now I can barely do 15-20 minutes due to a crazy pump and muscle fatigue and burning(lactic acid) in my legs. Is that from Anavar or from extra muscle mass/weight? Based on all the research I've done shouldn't Cardarine significantly increase endurance even with Anavar in the mix?

5. Is 50MG a day of Anavar a good enough dose for a guy my size or should I bump it to 75MG being that Anavar is very mild?

6. Has anyone experienced enlarged prostate from Anavar, is this anything I should be concerned about? I've had it before from regular sups also..

7. Should I continue splitting the Cardarine GW and Anavar doses into morning and evening or should I just take them at once in the morning?

Thanks everyone! I'll continue to keep track of my progress on this thread through the end of the cycle.

Last edited:
1) that?s normal especially in a deficit. Also the test will peak at 4-5 weeks so keep that in mind
2) steroids are inflammatory in nature. GW doesn?t kick it I tell everyone who uses it it?s not like a stimulant laden preworkout. You should notice your endurance/stamina increase though if you track it.
3) no idea? I would say take it after a meal on an empty stomach if that?s the case. I never had that though when I used anavar.
4) Not sure I mean anavar can cause nasty muscle pumps but never impacted my cardio like that? Could be a combo of higher test and using var but gw should be helping
5) 50mg is enough
6) you have an enlarged prostate? Why would you run a cycle then?
7) GW I don?t split no need to var though good idea to split

Dude you must be the size of a house if you are 5?9? and almost 250 pounds and only 17% body fat.

I?m almost 6?9? and 250 pounds and body fat around 15-16% and I have a good amount of muscle on me.

1) that?s normal especially in a deficit. Also the test will peak at 4-5 weeks so keep that in mind
2) steroids are inflammatory in nature. GW doesn?t kick it I tell everyone who uses it it?s not like a stimulant laden preworkout. You should notice your endurance/stamina increase though if you track it.
3) no idea? I would say take it after a meal on an empty stomach if that?s the case. I never had that though when I used anavar.
4) Not sure I mean anavar can cause nasty muscle pumps but never impacted my cardio like that? Could be a combo of higher test and using var but gw should be helping
5) 50mg is enough
6) you have an enlarged prostate? Why would you run a cycle then?
7) GW I don?t split no need to var though good idea to split

Dude you must be the size of a house if you are 5?9? and almost 250 pounds and only 17% body fat.

I?m almost 6?9? and 250 pounds and body fat around 15-16% and I have a good amount of muscle on me.

Thank you for the advice. Yes sir wide as hell, I'm Russian so some decent genetics lol built like a bear.

Hello everyone, I am doing a log of my first "real" cycle and also have a few questions (see below). Big shout out to CBBRAM and 1 Stop Domestic Shop for the quality gear, super satisfied with their service and turn around time.

Here are my stats: 25 years old (26 in a month) , 246 pounds, 5'9, 17% bf, 12+ years working out now (although not consistently last few years because of crazy work hours). Switched jobs and now working out daily or every other day minimum ( my gym is still open even with the corona bs). Had bloodwork done before starting cycle and a week ago before starting Anavar and will have another bloodwork panel after I'm done with the cycle. Before anyone says my bf % is too high, please know the test was doc prescribed for low T which I've had problems with last couple of years before taking the dip and agreeing to get on exogenous test. I've also done months of research before going this route and decided I'm ok with the higher risk of doing AAS with slightly higher bf%.

Current daily:
1. Doctor Prescribed Perrigo Test Cyp 500 MG/week, 250MG on Monday, 250MG on Thursday started on Feb 6th, 2020.
2. 1 Stop Domestic Shop Pinnacle Cardarine GW, 10MG in the morning, 10MG in the evening started March 6th, 2020.
3. 1 Stop Domestic Shop Pinnacle Anavar, 25MG in the morning, 25MG in the evening started March 12th, 2020.
4. Doctor Prescribed Arimidex, .5mg every 3 days. Had bloodwork done a week ago and estrogen was in line so don't need more

I am averaging about 1500-2000 calories a day on clean meal prep and working out with a mix of heavy lifting days and 30 minute cardio on the stair master 4x times a week (at least)

Once I threw Anavar and Cardarine into the mix I started seeing some dramatic results. I'm starting to show some crazy size, definition, good vascularity and shredding fat literally by the day. My muscle hardness and pumps also went through the roof!

1. After the first month and a half of doing test cypionate only I've noticed some decent results but nothing spectacular, gained about 3 pounds of weight, overall sense of well being went way up, slightly better definition, slightly more water retention. Am I gaining weight so slowly because of calorie defeceit? Or is it normal not to see much results first month or so on test cyp even at 500MG a week?

2. How long does it take for Cardarine GW to kick in? What should I be looking out for? I don't know if the results I've had thus far are from Anavar or Cardarine or both? Why is my endurance down 50% even though I'm on Cardarine?

4. My endurance has actually went way down, I was able to do 30 minutes on the stair master at level 10, now I can barely do 15-20 minutes due to a crazy pump and muscle fatigue and burning(lactic acid) in my legs. Is that from Anavar or from extra muscle mass/weight? Based on all the research I've done shouldn't Cardarine significantly increase endurance even with Anavar in the mix?

5. Is 50MG a day of Anavar a good enough dose for a guy my size or should I bump it to 75MG being that Anavar is very mild?

6. Has anyone experienced enlarged prostate from Anavar, is this anything I should be concerned about? I've had it before from regular sups also..

7. Should I continue splitting the Cardarine GW and Anavar doses into morning and evening or should I just take them at once in the morning?

Thanks everyone! I'll continue to keep track of my progress on this thread through the end of the cycle.

1. it takes a good 4 weeks to see much with test and inf you are eating at a deficit, you cant expect to be gaining a ton of size...
2. anavar is a toxic oral steroid... it does nothing good for your cardio whatsoever... between the muscle pumps and the lethargy you get from the toxicity, its just horrible for cardio.. where did you get your gw?
3. yes so you may need to take with food.. many orals can cause indigestion as well
4. thats all from anavar
5. theres never any reason to exceed 60 mg per day of anavar whatsoever
6. its definitely possible
7. you never need to nor should split the gw dose... anavar can be split twice a day

Here are my stats: 25 years old (26 in a month) , 246 pounds, 5'9, 17% bf, 12+ years working out now (although not consistently last few years because of crazy work hours). Switched jobs and now working out daily or every other day minimum ( my gym is still open even with the corona bs). Had bloodwork done before starting cycle and a week ago before starting Anavar and will have another bloodwork panel after I'm done with the cycle. Before anyone says my bf % is too high, please know the test was doc prescribed for low T which I've had problems with last couple of years before taking the dip and agreeing to get on exogenous test. I've also done months of research before going this route and decided I'm ok with the higher risk of doing AAS with slightly higher bf%.

Current daily:

You're welcome thanks for your kind words.

Answers to your questions.

1. I recommend you lower your Test dosage back to TRT. If you're cutting you don't need 500mg.

2. Fairly quickly... Increased cardio / endurance your endurance is down because Anavar is toxic and can cause lethargy. You don't need it. It's not a fat burner.

3. Yes

4. You don't need Anavar

5. Good lord no

6. Yes it's a steroid, most will cause prostate issues even Anavar along with higher dosages of Test.

7. Full dosage of GW once a day.

TRT Test and GW along with diet and cardio is more than enough to accomplish your goals. When your bf% is lower you can blast a cycle.

1. it takes a good 4 weeks to see much with test and inf you are eating at a deficit, you cant expect to be gaining a ton of size...
2. anavar is a toxic oral steroid... it does nothing good for your cardio whatsoever... between the muscle pumps and the lethargy you get from the toxicity, its just horrible for cardio.. where did you get your gw?
3. yes so you may need to take with food.. many orals can cause indigestion as well
4. thats all from anavar
5. theres never any reason to exceed 60 mg per day of anavar whatsoever
6. its definitely possible
7. you never need to nor should split the gw dose... anavar can be split twice a day

Dylan, I got both the Anavar and Cardarine from CBBRAM/ 1Stop Domestic Shop (Pinnacle Performance) so I know they're both legit. I've only been doing Anavar for a little over a week and already see a crazy difference in my body with definition, mass, and hardness only downside is the endurance and stamina went way down at the gym.

Also, thank you for answering the questions. I had a feeling that Anavar was responsible for my endurance going down, thanks for confirming that.

You're welcome thanks for your kind words.

Answers to your questions.

1. I recommend you lower your Test dosage back to TRT. If you're cutting you don't need 500mg.

2. Fairly quickly... Increased cardio / endurance your endurance is down because Anavar is toxic and can cause lethargy. You don't need it. It's not a fat burner.

3. Yes

4. You don't need Anavar

5. Good lord no

6. Yes it's a steroid, most will cause prostate issues even Anavar along with higher dosages of Test.

7. Full dosage of GW once a day.

TRT Test and GW along with diet and cardio is more than enough to accomplish your goals. When your bf% is lower you can blast a cycle.

You're the man Cbbram, really appreciate the great customer service....! As far as your advice, I don't want to sound like I'm being ignorant and not listen but I really prefer to finish this cycle as I'm already pretty much half way done with the test etc. I am cutting but I also want to maintain and slowly put on good, lean muscle mass hence the higher test dose. I've also done extensive research on the higher test dose and spoke to my doc to see his thoughts and 99% of guys can run 500mg a week or less test with very low risk/side effects if any at all. As far as Anavar goes it literally supercharged my results in the last 10 days and I'm loving everything I see from it so far other than endurance issues. It seems like I'm shredding fat and still putting on lean mass literally by the day. Bloodwork is perfect so far a month and a half in so I'd really prefer to finish the cycle. I will wait on the next cycle after I'm done with this one for at least a few months to get into the good bf % range and give my body a break. Thanks again

Last edited:
You're the man Cbbram, really appreciate the great customer service....! As far as your advice, I don't want to sound like I'm being ignorant and not listen but I really prefer to finish this cycle as I'm already pretty much half way done with the test etc. I am cutting but I also want to maintain and slowly put on good, lean muscle mass hence the higher test dose. I've also done extensive research on the higher test dose and spoke to my doc to see his thoughts and 99% of guys can run 500mg a week or less test with very low risk/side effects if any at all. As far as Anavar goes it literally supercharged my results in the last 10 days and I'm loving everything I see from it so far other than endurance issues. It seems like I'm shredding fat and still putting on lean mass literally by the day. Bloodwork is perfect so far a month and a half in so I'd really prefer to finish the cycle. I will wait on the next cycle after I'm done with this one for at least a few months to get into the good bf % range and give my body a break. Thanks again
No worries bro all I do is advise. We're all grown men and can do what we want. I've been there and my advice is from past mistakes I've made and I try to teach people the safe way to achieve their goals.

Here's the most recent pic from earlier today (cardio day). Didn't train arms or anything, just a slight flex for the pic and already seeing some crazy lean mass and definition. Another 20-30% bigger than this with the pump on arm day. Good foundation, time to take it to the next level.

Attachments

• IMG_0428 copy.jpg
    IMG_0428 copy.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Tipped the scale at 248 pounds today, up from 236 a month and a half ago. At least 10+ pounds of pure muscle, seems like the fat is dissolving by the day. Looking bigger and more shredded than ever. Sucks that they finally closed down my gym. Back to home workouts with push ups, sit ups, and squats.

On a side note, pumps are barely bearable with Anavar lol. They feel like painful cramps even though I'm drinking plenty of water!

Also, shoutout to Sarms For Sale, put in an order from them 3 days ago, delivered yesterday. Amazing speed, excited to try their Cardarine for comparison purposes!

Last edited:
623B51BB-0D34-43DA-AC41-7ED50466D4E9.jpgC45C32B1-848C-4787-AD4F-0E2C55D67EAF.jpg

Up to 253 pounds at 5?9 now. That?s close to 20 pounds in 2 months of doing my very first cycle! Definitely see the endurance gains from cardarine now although the pumps are still crazy from the var. Doesn?t help that the gym is closed but I?m doing what I can from home. (Push ups, sit ups, squats)

Nice brotha keep up the good work!

Thanks man, can?t believe I?m putting on mass at this rate even though I?m on 1/3 of the calories I normally eat! Also, who would of thought that you can shred and still put on mass this fast?? My cycle is super mild too compared to most other cycles at 500mg test cyp and anavar, cardarine. Probably since it?s my first cycle my body is crushing it and having good muscle memory from previous bodybuilding years helps also

Couple of more questions guys, I?m also to see some great results with this cycle that I?m running.

1. How long can I run Cardarine GW before I stop and cycle off? Is it the 12 weeks I keep mainly seeing people do? Has anyone successfully ran it 4-5 months?

2. What is Cardarine GW suspended in with the sarms.forsale? I don?t drink so that some strong alcohol for me almost unbearable.

3. Noticing some bad dht related side effects from var. Primarily hair loss and bad skin acne that seems to come and go. If I take a supplement like saw palmetto to combat some of these effects will it also diminish the anavar effect in the body in an anabolic sense? (Less gains etc)

Even with everything going on in regards to gym closures and basically no cardio and only having to rely on home workouts like push ups, sit ups, squats I?m still seeing some amazing results. Between the test cyp, anavar, N2Slin and clean eating combined with good protein I?ve been packing on lean muscle mass and losing body fat at a very fast pace!! I also feel 10x better than I have in a long time probably from the test cyp... definitely not looking forward to the pct and getting off.

You really do not want to go past 16 weeks with GW501516. Keep it at that length, then take 4 weeks off and you can start it again.

Currently we use grain alcohol for supspension. Glycol will not do well with GW and YK but will with everything else so we are considering switching to glycol for all sarms aside from those two.

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Almost done with my first cycle, seeing incredible results, eating super clean. Down to 12% in BF, lost a lot of fat and put on a lot of solid muscle. Couple of more questions...

I ran cardarine for 14 weeks at 20 mg a day (done now), anavar at 50mg for first 8 weeks and then 75mgs for the final 4 weeks (done now), and test cyp 500 mg for 14 weeks so far, which I'll be finishing up in 2 weeks combined with .5mg arimidex every 2 days. I've noticed a lot of hair loss and just general hair shedding even though I'm taking saw palmetto etc to reduce the androgenic effects and my anavar cycle is already complete.

My questions:
1. Am I shedding because I have the male pattern baldness gene and the now completed anavar cycle accelerated that? I've never had hair shedding this excessive before
and my father is in his 50's with no hair loss or balding. (I'm 26). I know some people experience hair loss from DHT based compounds.

2. I know Test Cyp is also DHT based, now that I'm no longer on anavar is that what's causing my hair shedding? Is it test in general or my higher dose of test at 500mg/ week?

3. Why are supplements like saw palmetto even in high doses are not helping with the hair shedding?

4. Will shaving my head bald help regrow the hair faster and stop the shedding?

Top Bottom