napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

Bigbang1

I am 5.9 wt 182.5 bf 15% My previous cycle was 12 weeks dbol , test , deca. Gained abt 10lb muscle. Lost about 5lb muscle after cycle.I am planning a new cycle for cutting using Anavar 50mg, test prop 100mg eod, proviron 50mg x 8 weeks

1. Should i decrease dose of any of the compounds esp test prop?

2. For preserving muscle with a daily 500 calorie deficit, is the dose sufficient?

3. Is adding dbol 10 mg for 2 weeks ok if i wish to add extra strength?(2 orals already so can it be v toxic)

4. Can I expect some muscle gain despite calorie deficit?

5. I was adding exemestane 12.5 mg eod. I was in dilemma as provirion acts as anti estrogen is exemestane needed?

I am 36 yo. Had run 8 cycles. Deca test dbol cycle was my most recent one 3 m ago. While i had been off cycle for 2 yrs before that one. Thanks @awm

36 yo. Had 8 previous cycles. But have been off for 2 yrs. The test deca dbol cycle was most recent one finished 3 m ago.

Ok I would say run some pre-cycle bloods to make sure fully recovered.

I mean its not a bad cycle. Test prop looks like its going to average around 350mg/week which is very reasonable. Anavar at 50-60mg is a good dose too wouldnt really change that. Proviron is also one of my favs and is not liver toxic so could run the entire cycle. Having said that proviron has very mild AI properties so I would still have aromasin as well. You could dial the dosage down though to 7.5mg-10mg/every other day as a starting point then adjust once you run mid-cycle bloods.

You could add Dbol my thing is that dbol aromatizes so you are going to potentially mess with your estrogen levels for only 2 weeks. I wouldnt even bother to be honest thats just me.

Yes you can gain in a caloric deficit I just wouldnt run a big deficit as you need calories to grow so if you cut them too much you will get fatigued and tired and muscle growth will be impacted. I find that intermittent fasting while on cycle is actually a great way to lose fat and still add lean muscle.

I would echo also that you should get bloodwork done. Three months is unlikely to have been enough recovery time from the last cycle. I wouldn't expect a whole lot in terms of gains while in a deficit, but it would definitely preserve muscle. While Proviron does have mild anti-estrogen properties, you will still need a proper AI at that dosing

So weird I posted a reply but randomly i get that must be approved by mods notice?

No idea why it does that if my post doesnt show ill repost but essentially:

1) Thats 350mg on average a week very reasonable dose and one I like. Var is fine and proviron is fine. Proviron isnt actually liver toxic so can be run all cycle.
2) Dose vs caloric intake doesnt really matter as long as its not some crazy diet. Just need to make sure you are taking in enough food to feed your muscles as you will feel tired and fatigued if you are not giving your body enough calories.
3) I wouldnt. Dbol aromatizes so you will be messing with your estrogen levels for only 2 weeks. Not worth it IMO.
4) Yes. But again I wouldnt think in just a caloric deficit mindset. I find things such as intermittent fasting to be very helpful while not cutting my calories.
5) Proviron has mild AI properties but I would still have aromasin on hand an start a little lower in the 7.5mg-10mg range EOD to start then adjust when you run mid cycle bloods

Also make sure to run pre-cycle bloods to ensure you have fully recovered before starting any cycle if you want to make sure your HPTA is functioning properly.

Thans @Pon. I did do labs. All was within normal limits except ldl 113 while hdl was 60. For this cycle I am adding cardinine, liv 52, methoinine, inonositol n choline. Supplementing with 4g fish oil per day. @Awm its my mistake for some reason i thought i used the wrong button to post a quick reply. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you think the liver protection is adequate. Also i am having the same problem @awm with posting.

there is a very strong spam filter on the site and it randomly flags posts.. it has nothing to do with anyone personally... sometimes it does it to vpn ip's it recognizes as spam etc... its just to keep control on the site... the bigger the site and more people on it, the need for the security gets larger, obviously... there's not a lot i can do about that but thats why we have good mods to be looking for this

Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you think the liver protection is adequate. Also i am having the same problem @awm with posting.

I would run either dylans product organst or n2guard by n2buildmuscle. Both are very similar and quality supplements so I would run with them as they dont just protect your liver they help total body protection.

there is a very strong spam filter on the site and it randomly flags posts.. it has nothing to do with anyone personally... sometimes it does it to vpn ip's it recognizes as spam etc... its just to keep control on the site... the bigger the site and more people on it, the need for the security gets larger, obviously... there's not a lot i can do about that but thats why we have good mods to be looking for this

Cool thanks guys wasnt sure if it was key word based or anything like that where it would need approval but either way thats cool will make sure not to double post!

hi...

For preserving muscle with a daily 500 calorie deficit, is the dose sufficient?

Please confirm...

hi...

For preserving muscle with a daily 500 calorie deficit, is the dose sufficient?

Please confirm...

Again you run a cycle based upon what you are looking to achieve.

I wouldnt base it on caloric intake/deficit. Yes AAS should help maintain muscle while in a deficit. The doses above are reasonable and if focus is on cutting with minimal sides then 350mg/week test, 50mg/day of anavar, and 50mg/day of proviron seems like a reasonable stack.

Dont fall into the mindset where more is better. If you are working out extremely hard and eating in a deficit then you are stressing your body. Adding in an AAS cycle that is also stressing your body and you can see where this is headed. Just adding more gear doesnt mean you save more muscle necessarily.

JMO.

Top Bottom