napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your're most epic bulk...

TX TERROR

We all wanna be big right?! What is you're most epic bulk you have had?

Just set a new record for myself....

I dieted down for a show I was oding to do from 280's at about 12% to 225 220 at about 4% Now that was about 4 weeks ago lol. Since then I have put back almost every pound. Weighted myslef just now and I stand at 278lbs about 55lbs in 4 weeks.

I absolutly love dieting for this reason. I love how much you can drastically fluctuate you're body. I find it really fun. Every time I do this I make serious changes in my physique too.

Whats youre best dieting story/experience in general?! Lets not keep it to just the bulk :)

I know another guy who has a friend that went to the hospital actually for rebounding too hard. over 70lbs in 2.5 weeks!!!

My epic bulk is coming up. Starts Monday. First bulk with help. Hoping to put on some good size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was all natty, many years ago, I got up to 212 and had diet down to 158 (depleted weight) to get on stage. I was FAT as fawk lol.

I don't do bulks or cuts either necessarily, so for me this would be more about how much lean mass I gained in a cycle. I stay in shape year round around 8% or under and could be ready for a show in 4-6 weeks at any time. I just really like staying in shape and I don't like extremes or trying to make the scale move. It's done well for me to consistently gain a respectable amount of muscle every year.

I've had great success with high doses of test with NPP in the past in terms of lean mass gains, but I'm hopeful that the blast I start in a couple weeks will be the best one yet. First time with Deca, high doses test, and EQ!

My epic bulk is coming up. Starts Monday. First bulk with help. Hoping to put on some good size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice bro. We would love to follow your progress

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I don't do bulks or cuts either necessarily, so for me this would be more about how much lean mass I gained in a cycle. I stay in shape year round around 8% or under and could be ready for a show in 4-6 weeks at any time. I just really like staying in shape and I don't like extremes or trying to make the scale move. It's done well for me to consistently gain a respectable amount of muscle every year.

I've had great success with high doses of test with NPP in the past in terms of lean mass gains, but I'm hopeful that the blast I start in a couple weeks will be the best one yet. First time with Deca, high doses test, and EQ!
Ooooo. That will be mean. That's a favorite blast of mine deca/test/eq. I stay quote lean on deca. I don't bloat at all.

I'm looking forward to seeing how that test/deca/eq stack treats you. Should be great.

Ooooo. That will be mean. That's a favorite blast of mine deca/test/eq. I stay quote lean on deca. I don't bloat at all.

Awesome man. I'm hoping for the same! Really looking forward to it

My best bulk thus far was test @ 1G with Deca @ 450mg for four months, alongside with Hyges 4IUs ED and ate ALOT OF FOOD. Gained about 30lbs, was really bloated, clothes didn't fit, and had to have my girlfriend tie my shoes for me because too much swole was on me. lol. Ever since then I stuck to cycles that gave slow quality gains.

My best bulk thus far was test @ 1G with Deca @ 450mg for four months, alongside with Hyges 4IUs ED and ate ALOT OF FOOD. Gained about 30lbs, was really bloated, clothes didn't fit, and had to have my girlfriend tie my shoes for me because too much swole was on me. lol. Ever since then I stuck to cycles that gave slow quality gains.

geez lol. what about wiping your butt?

lol chiiiiilll, i can tell you one thing my girlfriend also bought me a back scratcher during that time.

lol im serious b/c i have though about what if i get too big and cant wipe my own butt, what happens? its a scary thought. like ronnie coleman in his prime. could he wipe?

and nice a back scratcher is something i need..crappy mobility..

lol chiiiiilll, i can tell you one thing my girlfriend also bought me a back scratcher during that time.
Ya I can't touch my back at all. I just use the corners of the walls when I walk by lol.

Top Bottom