napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Design your own blend...

That would be so easy. What you do is make your carrier out of 300mg boldenone undeclynate (no bob needed) then add in your cyp raws. With a dash of be. Done.

You would make the Eq carrier higher than the 200 as you will lose potency as you thin it out to absorb the cyp.

DONE.

I'lol make it. Call it R.R.T.B. 300mg/ml

(Rick rock the BOSS)

PHURIOUS

Ha, love it brother. That would be perfect right there. Since I like to run both high, that would cut down on my oil volume considerably too!

Also a test c and Deca blend with test at 200 and Deca at 100

I know not everyone would like the higher test, but I know many like a two to one ratio test to Deca, and I think I would too. (About to find out real soon lol)

yea shyt like this. simple blends that are dosed properly for the way people like to actually dose them.Alot of blends suck due the way the mixtured are dosed..thus you are better off doing them solo

How are you guys RR and Dylan doin on your new venture with the deca?
Also my blend would be 100 test and 200 tuna lol tribute to the drb

I have been thinking to myself about what would be a blend you generally don't see made... We generally see a cut mix of test/tren/mast at 100/100/100 or test prop and tren ace etc... ive seen some other blends as many others have as well but i thought it would be interesting to see what others design...

HERE IS THE TRICKY PART... you MUST keep it at 300 mg/ml so think about that when designing so its at effective doses for everything...

Here is one I thought of.. I dedicate it to Arnold by terming it "The Arnold" or "Predator"

Test/Deca/Primo
50/50/200

What is yours?

That is perfect right there bro....but you do mean for daily injection right?................lol

How are you guys RR and Dylan doin on your new venture with the deca?
Also my blend would be 100 test and 200 tuna lol tribute to the drb
Starting in 2 and a half weeks bro. Still cruising at 200 test C right now and have been for 10 weeks now. I'm ready!!

Divine Stak 300mg/ml. (hardener, steady slow quality gains, aesthetics)
100mg Mast E
100mg PrimoDepot
100mg Equipioise
----------------------
The Freak 300mg/ml (finisher)
75mg TrenAce
75mg Primobolan (ace)
50mg Winny Inj.
75mg Mast Prop
25mg Test Prop

The pip for that must be a nightmare lol
--------------------------
Mastro-lone Phenylprop
150mg NPP
150mg Mast Prop
-----------------------
Mastro-lone Decanoate
100mg Deca
200mg Mast E.
------------------------
Testomastro-lone Phenylprop (TMPP)
100mg TestProp
100mg NPP
100mg MastProp
-----------------------
Trenoviron
Tren E 150mg
Test E 150mg

I would most definitely definitely buy this!
------------------------
Equirone.
Tren E 150mg
Equipoise 150mg

I'd buy this too.
---------------------
DEATH
Trenbolone Suspension 50,0000mg/ml (IV only)
---------------------
Da Liva Killa (Liver Transplant)
100mg Liquid Dbol
100mg Liquid Drol
100mg Liquid Winstrol

For orals I'll do something like this

TurinaStrol 35mg
20mg Tbol/15mgStan (2x per day)
-----------
TurinaVar 45mg (2x per day)
25mg Var/20mgTbol
-----------
StanaDrol 35mg (2x per day)
20mg Drol/15mg Winny

Can we plz not ruin another thread w that silly shit. We all know that product is crap. And it's getting old kinda.

PHURIOUS

Glad you said that.I have never heard of it and there are very few real things that I have never used and heard of. Then I thought it must just be some inside joke that I don't know about. But, if it is indeed some type of silly-ness, then yes it is old...very old. Why post something like that? Who is it helping? I used to do that....when I was 10.

If this is some legit product that I have never heard of then please clue me in. If it is some funny joke, then I would like to hear it.

Glad you said that.I have never heard of it and there are very few real things that I have never used and heard of. Then I thought it must just be some inside joke that I don't know about. But, if it is indeed some type of silly-ness, then yes it is old...very old. Why post something like that? Who is it helping? I used to do that....when I was 10.

If this is some legit product that I have never heard of then please clue me in. If it is some funny joke, then I would like to hear it.

It's not. It's bullshit peddled by evo

PHURIOUS

^Inside joke bro on these forums, keep reading more posts and you will see N2Guard is rampant here, lol. But I'll fill you in, basically some people on the EVO forums and from N2BM state that N2Guard can fix anything, ANYTHING ! When we know in reality its a bunch of bullshit. You will see these jokes across these boards,

I say fuck evo and that it shouldn't even be mentioned here site wide any longer. Why say their name and give them the satisfaction of knowing we are talking about them. It's a chop shop scammer haven. Let them be them and let's US BE US!

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom